Girl checks out another guy in front of me

LittleBigOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
What does it mean when you talk to a girl who you are attracted to and already know a bit and you notice she is glaring to another guy (who she knows) at the same time. I was annoyed by it and told her i had to to somewhere else and cutted of the conversation. It felt awkward, it gave me the feeling she´s more attracted to that guy. But okay, what is the best response to a girl in such situation? Call her on it sounds desperate to me. Maybe give a ****y/funny response?

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when a chick is into you, its obvious. They look at you with a penetrating stare. If she's looking around and wandering, that means she is bored with you and probably less attracted to you than this other dude. Saying something stupid won't suddenly amplify her attraction for you ( it will make you look more like a chode)

In this situation, move on unless you think you have a legitimate chance. Big picture, set yourself up for success and get more attractive to women and focus on the girls who are good looking and show you interest.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you checked out a girl infront of another girl, did it lead to anything? Shes not your girlfriend either, nothing to worry about..

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
LittleBigOne said:
What does it mean when you talk to a girl who you are attracted to and already know a bit and you notice she is glaring to another guy (who she knows) at the same time. I was annoyed by it and told her i had to to somewhere else and cutted of the conversation. It felt awkward, it gave me the feeling she´s more attracted to that guy. But okay, what is the best response to a girl in such situation? Call her on it sounds desperate to me. Maybe give a ****y/funny response?

She already got one up on you. And it wasn't by her checking out the other guy. It was your emo reaction to it. Next time ingnore the nonsense. A chick will pick up that you are confident enough not to worry or get jealous. If she keeps doing it on different occassions? Never mention anything, slowly go ghost on her a$$ while meeting other women. Let her wonder what happened. If she doesn't? Who cares if you're already lining up other women. Never let em see you sweat.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tell her, that you find the guy cute and they would make a nice couple.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
PapiChulo said:
tell her, that you find the guy cute and they would make a nice couple.
Either this or don't let it bother you. :wave:

Calling her out has no good in it that is for you. She's not your girlfriend. :(

Upgrading yourself and spinning more plates is the best thing right now that is for you. That's my ruling. :cheer:

Case closed. :)

Aspiring1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Happened to me, last night. Dude was either had a GF he really liked, was totally oblivious, or gay though. I still fooled around with the girl. The lesson learned: play it cool. The dude hung out with us for an hour (she knew him, previously), got a hug from the girl, then left. Then she blew me.