Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl cancels on a date she suggested

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
It's not false hope. It's just the simple act of not deleting her number. I'll move on with my life and onto other women...just with her number still in my phone.
You just handle things different, I'm just glad you're not doing some simp stuff.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in 2017, I had a first date with a chick that went well. A week later, asked her out again, and she said she had other plans. Then 10 minutes later, texted back and said she could go out with me.

I guess her 1st option fell through. Haha.

Never be okay with being a chick's fallback.
I don't disagree but my D won't suck itself. I like ams approach eg suck a whole lot of ****. catch and release. Preferably have better options. Easier said than done. Most guys are best off cutting her loose and getting tight and young.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not false hope. It's just the simple act of not deleting her number. I'll move on with my life and onto other women...just with her number still in my phone.
It's delusional as most guys will back slide or worse, marry a ***** and have 3day long YouTube rants on hypergany. black + delete = #nextset! Most guys bust a nut and want to place house. Gym-cel is a nut away from being a scronny **** again. Notice the typical Gen Z male today.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she never circles back, no big deal.

But if she does, it's always good to have a few 'you up?' girls lying around.
To each their own.

I rather go get more girls then circle back for sloppy seconds. men outside of drake or other high value men don't have abundance just cause rolling out of bed. it's a constant grind. acquisition is work.

If more guys #next these skanks; put them in check, block + delete, the SMP wouldn't be the dumpster fire we have today in 2021 but I digress.

but happy hunting pal.

Hollywood4life

Don Juan
Reaction score
She actually didn’t lie(her snap map showed her at cedar point )...

Well she hit me up me again ,overly apologized and....

Tried to set another date with me HERSELF ....again .....but flaked out AGAIN lol and suggested later that night hangout to which I replied I’m busy ....(since it’s the 2nd flake)

I tried messaging her and setting a date or same day/night date the next day after that to which I got no reply... block/delete

live and learn

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was down to chill meaning you should have said sth in the lines of "Oh, OK then, you might wanna come and check out my place, let's chill there" and if the interest was as high as it seemed to you or as high as you're describing, your confidence to invite her back to your place alone would have got you the lay.

Stop offering dates to girls you cold approach. I haven't dated anyone in 5+ years. Dates are special, for girls that deserve them, that have proven themselves. This is not the 50s anymore where you take a virgin on a date and propose to her cause you want a wife for the home and for kids. Bitches be banging several guys and they want you to take them on a date? ****s no

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Tried to set another date with me HERSELF ....again .....but flaked out AGAIN lol and suggested later that night hangout to which I replied I’m busy ....(since it’s the 2nd flake)

I tried messaging her and setting a date or same day/night date the next day after that to which I got no reply... block/delete

live and learn
She flakes a second time and you initiate the next day with an invitation? Bro, you got her a little hot with the approach and confidence obviously, but you sadly disqualified yourself with the next 3 sequences.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
I’m pretty sure I framed it too much of a date and scared her off with the grab food line?
You weren't the only guy in her rotation. She got a better deal and took it. Even if it was "Friends and family" they will still carry more weight than you do,...you are still a "nobody" at that point.
Block + delete &&& stunt (pull hotter and younger).
What is the point of blocking and deleting someone who isn't contacting you in the first place? Sounds kinda High School-ish,...butthurt. So she bailed on a date,..whoopdee-do. Just don't offer another date.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1st meet ups you'll have higher success if it's early in the week. After work date. Go back & read it, she said during the week but yet you set up for Sat??
HUGE rookie mistake. As a previous poster stated. Her family or gf friends will trump you over a weekend meet, aka flake. Exactly what happened too.

Set up a mon-weds meet, this sets it up for a possible next weekend smash if 1st meet goes well & you create tingles. Believe me this type of system worked great for me.

Grab your sack, state the time & place. It's really not that difficult. You should have multiple places already in mind. She obviously too young to drink so maybe it's fcking ice cream. Idfk.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

live and learn
you are dealing with an attention wh*re, she does this all day. She has no intention of meeting you, or already has a man. (no woman is single)

you going quiet, made her mad she was down to 999 orbiters, so she hoovered you up with a quick message. to top her ego back up to 1000 points.

This used to be standard behaviour for women who have already been in a relationship with you, to check if you still desire them. but women are starting to do it right away now.

block her instantly, like you were told to

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
you are dealing with an attention wh*re, she does this all day. She has no intention of meeting you, or already has a man. (no woman is single)

you going quiet, made her mad she was down to 999 orbiters, so she hoovered you up with a quick message. to top her ego back up to 1000 points.

This used to be standard behaviour for women who have already been in a relationship with you, to check if you still desire them. but women are starting to do it right away now.

No, nothing that dramatic and "thought out". She just met him,...he is a "nobody" to her. He doesn't "rate" higher than her next door 70yo neighbor at this point. She probably has a handfull of other guys waiting in line as well,...take a number. If she had no intention of meeting him she would never have offered him a date herself. But her time is "in demand",...for every 2 partners he has on his radar she probably has 20.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, nothing that dramatic and "thought out". She just met him,...he is a "nobody" to her. He doesn't "rate" higher than her next door 70yo neighbor at this point. She probably has a handfull of other guys waiting in line as well,...take a number. If she had no intention of meeting him she would never have offered him a date herself. But her time is "in demand",...for every 2 partners he has on his radar she probably has 20.
She is an attention wh*re its predictable to me, they all move the same way.

fact of the matter is , he hasnt got her alone,

why do you think they message you on dating apps, then vanish when YOU ask them out? its confirmation- same difference

he had gone quiet she is not used to this, so she sent out a quick hook, to see if shes still desired

ego soothed, mission accomplished. shes got her currency, and given OP NOTHING.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was down to chill meaning you should have said sth in the lines of "Oh, OK then, you might wanna come and check out my place, let's chill there" and if the interest was as high as it seemed to you or as high as you're describing, your confidence to invite her back to your place alone would have got you the lay.
This is what I was thinking also. I just wasn't too confident in my assessment. I am starting to think there is something to the idea of no dating, but just "chilling". I am going to try this the next time I have an opportunity. Instead of asking out on a date I'm going to say "wanna chill sometime?".

Hollywood4life

Don Juan
Reaction score

Stop offering dates to girls you cold approach. I haven't dated anyone in 5+ years. Dates are special, for girls that deserve them, that have proven themselves. This is not the 50s anymore where you take a virgin on a date and propose to her cause you want a wife for the home and for kids. Bitches be banging several guys and they want you to take them on a date? ****s no
y

so obvious of the mistake now that you say it,YouTube guys don’t tell you this shtt lol

Hollywood4life

Don Juan
Reaction score
She

She had over 200k snaps come to think of itI see that a lot with girls 18-21 but never that high

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She had over 200k snaps come to think of itI see that a lot with girls 18-21 but never that high
what she has done to you, is a females version of pumping and dumping. you were not to know, but this is what they do.

the first thing you should learn is how important to a woman Non-sexual attention is. every DM, every like, every word you send to her, is basically giving her mind sex. you need to know when to withdraw/limit.

If i ever find myself messaging a woman 4+ DMs i leave the convo politely,

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will repeat: dates are only for special occasions or as a reward for a stable girlfriend that is a "good girl" most of the time and doesn't give you trouble. They are not for women you don't know. This is how I do it.

Now, do not mistake my message. I do not calculate how many times a year my girl deserves dates LOL I take her out and I actually quite enjoy the time spent with her cause I love her. I am just saying dating should be only for a girl who at least approaches you in an interesting way or responds to your approach in an interesting way, not just for any girl