Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl cancels date but wants to go out - who should ask 2nd time?

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right its very stressful college environment for me and many students. People's scheduled are chaotic (random group projects meeting screw with everyone's schedule). I had one chick cancel our date (truly valid reason). She is definitely into me and very apologetic. She was pretty much the one who asked me. When the date was canceled she tried to re-schedule, but it didn't work for me...(busy too) However, I get to see her every day and I don't know exactly if I should wait for her to ask me again or ask her. I don't want to seem needy/disparate but I don't think she wants to seem disparate either. Since I see her daily I just pretend like nothing happened and pay her less attention (I pay more attention to her friends and sometimes she gets frustrated about that).

So, what say you...should I ask her to chill with me or wait for her to do it?
At what point should I just forget about it..? After a week of 0 moves from her side or what? Its difficult because I see her so often...I can't get away from that.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, ask another, don't EVER give over or "submit" to a woman.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
Dude, ask another, don't EVER give over or "submit" to a woman.

...how is that submitting or giving over? Have you read my post?

Reaction score
Tell her you are going to Y (Y= whatever event you figure) this weekend and to let you know if she wants to tag along.

Therefore you won't appear to be making a date around her/for her.

Simple.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the interest level is as high as you put it, she would have absolutely no problem with you asking her again, particularly since you were the one who could not counter offer when she counter offered the original date. Talking to her friends too much and ignoring her can be counter productive. Ask her to join you at Quidobbas for some naked burritos.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
If the interest level is as high as you put it, she would have absolutely no problem with you asking her again, particularly since you were the one who could not counter offer when she counter offered the original date. Talking to her friends too much and ignoring her can be counter productive. Ask her to join you at Quidobbas for some naked burritos.
I think it is high. She gave me all kinds of IOIs. She is an officer and president of several organizations and crazed about job search (very little free time). First time she gave me IOI was random arm touching/rubbing with a seductive smile and then about 2 weeks later we talked and she gave me even more IOIs, while I was just flirting, calling her dorky. She complies with small tasks/orders (giving me a ride, etc).

I semi-ignored her for just 1 day so far. Hopefully I haven't killed attraction.

I guess I should ask her out again. On the night she canceled she said "Do you still want go out???" but it was late so I said "No, its already bla bla" so then she offered but I couldn't make it.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd seriously forget about it, because of what you said "not being able to reschedule your date, semi-ignoring her for one day..."

dude if you go to the trouble of ignoring a girl she can't be completely worth it, or if you got into a relationship it might fall apart badly.

I think you should friendzone her and hang out with her to meet her friends, but stay on good terms with her to show that you're a good guy, and she's just not worth your trouble.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the Mood said:
I'd seriously forget about it, because of what you said "not being able to reschedule your date, semi-ignoring her for one day..."

dude if you go to the trouble of ignoring a girl she can't be completely worth it, or if you got into a relationship it might fall apart badly.

I think you should friendzone her and hang out with her to meet her friends, but stay on good terms with her to show that you're a good guy, and she's just not worth your trouble.
Its not that I ignored her. I acknowledged her presence but did not pay attention to her because I was busy discussing important matters with her friend. I had like a 40 second opportunity because I had to go and so did she, so I don't know...

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah f*ck it. I deleted her number a while ago. Dating is meant to be enjoyable, not a mind-f*ck.