Girl can be seriously heartless and selffish

lexa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't for a second think they wont use you where they can.

The story is after a bit of a freeze out cos FZ basically, we got in contact again on FB and after a bit of FB interaction, we met up a couple days ago, we chatted and I was doing ok like talk about other girls, talking about how sex will ruin our relationship etc and I left after a few hours, not really thinking much of it. it was nice to catch up anyway.

And today is valentine day, she ring me to see if I want lunch with her, the first she did was to write a FB status about it and tag me! "yay lunch, hurry up lex" , obv to show she is not dateless on valentines day. anyway the chat was more of the same. but after we parted, she txt me:

"you do know nothing will ever happen romantic between us right?"
I mean not that I care and I know she do it to boost her self confidence but friendzoning someone on valentine day after they spent time with you is heartless!

Anyway, I just reply "yes, I thought I made myself clear where I stand, you are great and any guy would be lucky to have you" etc etc. So that's that I thought.

but no, She txt me just now "hey how are you, Can you do this HTML coding for me? luvs ya x"

I mean seriously?! I think I will just ignore her lol

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you still have this cvnt's number and why haven't you blocked it?? I place the blame squarely on you. You shouldn't give these attention harlots a second of your day.

lexa

Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
Why do you still have this cvnt's number and why haven't you blocked it?? I place the blame squarely on you. You shouldn't give these attention harlots a second of your day.
Yeah, probably should have block etc but burning brides was never my forte. Anyway I have really learn cos in the old days I would get so upset but now I can just laugh about it. :)

Actually I am thinking I will reply "sorry can't help you there, luv you too x"

Last edited:

IndeedSir

Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my current plates has been asking me for favors a lot. I initially let it slide because they were basically 2 minute things and she was offering to do some design work for me. But she did it twice in two days, only contact was to ask me a favor. I called her on it, saying something like "You don't ask much of me do you? I can't help you with that.". She said, "Okay, sorry I asked.". We'll see what happens now. I'm suspicious she's just interested in gaining access to my social circle (musicians) so I'm keeping a keen eye on her behavior and calling any bull**** out.

Ition

Reaction score
This may not be worth the effort but why not reverse the game?

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"yes, I thought I made myself clear where I stand, you are great and any guy would be lucky to have you"

wtf kind of reply is that, that type of crap is what emboldened her to text you again just to get you to do more stuff her, instead you should have said " good to know i never have to talk to you again"

quit pretending like wack behavior is perfectly fine, because they will think it is

Mr_Stinky

Don Juan
Reaction score
lexa said:
Don't for a second think they wont use you where they can.

The story is after a bit of a freeze out cos FZ basically, we got in contact again on FB and after a bit of FB interaction, we met up a couple days ago, we chatted and I was doing ok like talk about other girls, talking about how sex will ruin our relationship etc and I left after a few hours, not really thinking much of it. it was nice to catch up anyway.

And today is valentine day, she ring me to see if I want lunch with her, the first she did was to write a FB status about it and tag me! "yay lunch, hurry up lex" , obv to show she is not dateless on valentines day. anyway the chat was more of the same. but after we parted, she txt me:

I mean not that I care and I know she do it to boost her self confidence but friendzoning someone on valentine day after they spent time with you is heartless!

Anyway, I just reply "yes, I thought I made myself clear where I stand, you are great and any guy would be lucky to have you" etc etc. So that's that I thought.

but no, She txt me just now "hey how are you, Can you do this HTML coding for me? luvs ya x"

I mean seriously?! I think I will just ignore her lol
You think? If you don't you are an idiot

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lexa said:

"I find HTML coding incredibly romantic! Don't you?"

lexa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cremasta said:
"I find HTML coding incredibly romantic! Don't you?"
Haha classic, wish I could have work it into the conversation. She actually ask the HTML favour on FB wall when I posted the thread.

Seriously, so she might be hot, but have serious issue lol. Anyhow, I think being indifferent is better than active avoid. Drama would just make things worst I think.

rascal99v

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, of course women use men for their own personal needs. That is their nature. Hot women exploit men all the time. Because they know men will be stupid enough to do their dirty work for them. Once these guys do what these women want, the women laugh at 'em under their breath and go about their business.

I was at the post office and this chick got a bunch of packages. She turned to this other guy and asked him "Would you help carry these for me?" The guy without hesitating said "sure" and walked out with her. The dude probably had a boner thinking he was going to get laid for his chivalry. She told him to put them in the back of her trunk. He did what she said. Then she thanked him and got in her car and closed the door. The dude stood there like an idiot as she drove down the lane of the parking lot. Another chump who was exploited by a woman because he wanted to be "nice" for a hot woman.

Why do you have this chick as a Facebook friend? You should delete her ass immediately. You shouldn't have useless people as friends. Men who do favors like that for women are chumps. That is how women look at you. They think of you a chump. Just like the dude at the post office. The only purpose you serve for them is to do their menial work. And all these idiots jump at the chance to do it for them. :crackup:

The only favor she should want is letting you fvck her for your good deeds. If you're not getting any sexual gratification out of the simple favors you do, then you are being exploited as a chump. Pure and simple

nemz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say yeah, come over give me a happy ending and I'll do your coding ^_^

lexa

Don Juan
Reaction score
rascal99v said:
Why do you have this chick as a Facebook friend?
We were really good friend once. We also had a bit of flirting before freeze out.

The thing is she always like my updates and always start msg like "hows your day?" etc. it just seems rude if I dont reply.

We had a bit of normal chat after. Anyhow, like I said. don't think I will see her again but deleting her would make just makes me want her lol.

lanba

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's keeping you sweet so you can do her tech support. You watch in a week she'll be inviting you round to fix her PC, but don't take condoms, because she's not going to put out, instead, take some serious spyware to install on her pc so your visit wont be wasted.

lexa

Don Juan
Reaction score
lanba said:
You watch in a week she'll be inviting you round to fix her PC,

Not even a weak! I wouldn't do her html coding for her so she tried it herself and obv it has gone wrong she just asked me for ideas to fix it, I just said "Sorry, in the middle of something I have to go",

That's good right? or is that mean?

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lexa said:
We were really good friend once. We also had a bit of flirting before freeze out.

The thing is she always like my updates and always start msg like "hows your day?" etc. it just seems rude if I dont reply.

We had a bit of normal chat after. Anyhow, like I said. don't think I will see her again but deleting her would make just makes me want her lol.
OH MY DOG! What is the American obsession with being fake polite to someone who doesn't have the best intentions towards you? If a guy was coming to kill you would you try not to be rude and say, "morning sir, how's your day going?". It's so annoying how people can sit around and entertain BS because they don't want to be rude. There's a time and place to be rude people.

Bokanovsky

Banned
Reaction score
lexa said:
Not even a weak! I wouldn't do her html coding for her so she tried it herself and obv it has gone wrong she just asked me for ideas to fix it, I just said "Sorry, in the middle of something I have to go",

That's good right? or is that mean?
You are a mean and heartless bastard. How dare you refuse to be an errand boy for this fair lady? Now be a good beta boy and go do that HTML coding for her. Don't forget to bring a giant dildo with you so she could bend you over her computer desk and fvck you in the @ss while you do her homework!

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep being nice = keep being shıt on. The more you say yes, the bigger the turds that will drop on your head.