Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl called me a ***** because I wouldn't ask her out..

Grimple

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh, so there is this girl that likes me. I kind of like her too, I guess. We flirt A LOT, in one of my periods. And sometimes during lunch etc.. like holding hands, and massively cuddling etc.. everyone thinks we're going out. But we're not.. she brings it up almost like everyday. The only thing is, I don't feel like having a gf right now.. I haven't told her this. I didn't want to piss her off, or to jepordize anything, so I just kind of ignore it. But today, she called me a *****, and was giving me hints like crazy. And ahg, now I'm just confused about it all. At first I wanted to go out with her, but then I changed my mind. Now I kinda do, but I'm not sure. All I want right now is some fun, I don't think I need a relationship.. but idk. Just the fact she called me a ***** today irratates me. It got to me.

Now, even if I did ask her out... i would still look like a *****. Because then it would look like I waited so long to muster up the balls.. and also the fact that tomorrow is our last day at school.. hehehe, what a ***** thing to do is ask someone out before break. I guess most would say "better late, than never" but then again, I'm not even sure. and this girl is pressuring me like crazy

what would a dj do?

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust me, if you don't want a relationship now, you're not going to want it any more when you get into it. If your mind is telling you that you want to be single, then it's obviously not the right girl.

Move on, stay in touch with the girl, but open up other options

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The difference being, don't ask her to be your girlfriend. Just say, there's this cafe/restaurant/park/place that she'd like, and she should go along with you this Thursday or something. Don't mention anything about relationships, let her decide all that.

Thomas94305

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey.. if you ask her out, do it because YOU want to, not because SHE wants you to. If YOU don't want to ask her out, without embarassment, say "no thanks". You don't owe her an explanation of why.