Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girl bringing friend to concert (need advice really quick)

Okra

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey yea'll I made plans with this girl tonight to go to a concert but she is on the way with her friend. they'll be here in like 15 minutes. I need advice as fast as possible. isolation? kino? how can I pull this **** off yo?

JimmyZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Make sure that you are nice to her freind...

2. Share your attention 60/40 (60 target 40 freind)

3. do not isolate... and maintain composre if freind attacks... just smile and disarm...

4. TRy to set-up next date tonight, to make your intentions clear.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's bringing a friend? How is this a date?

If you can, invite a female friend to come with the three of you. If she's inviting friends, you can to. I'd inform your female friend of the situation though.

Okra

Don Juan
Reaction score
it's a little late for me to invite a female friend.
I don't really know or care if it a date or not. I don't think my intentions were made clear when I was setting this thing up. oh well.

JH6

Don Juan
Reaction score
play it cool dude, setup a little one on one for another day.

It will pay off.

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I certainly hope you took JimmyZ's and JH6's advice as they are good

Okra

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah it sucked. actually the girls suck. I didn't have a good time and I shoulda nexted her and her friend early on the date but like an a** I let them hang for a while. She kinda turned out to be a turd sandwich so I am glad I didn't wind up with her. I can hang with rosy palm for one night. I drank a couple shots of sake too and that was cool. guys remember not to tolerate sucky-ness from girls. I did for one too many hours tonight and that **** was lame. I'm having more fun being a keyboard jockey at the moment.

Don Juan Don Juan this website is the bizomb.

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ouch, I don't like how you just went to the booze because of a negative experience. Just sharing some sensibility to ya. If it was a bad experience, then let it be.. see it as a lesson not something that you should've avoided or "nexted."

JimmyZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
actually, if she brings a freind, it does not mean that she is not intresting in you... that's my opinion and experiance....

what it usually means is that she is unsure of how she will be with you, or if you are right for her....

and that is why they bring that freinds along,

for the friends' seal of approval

and so they don't **** you on the first nihgt....

but good for u man... if she is no good,

she is no good.

:)

ApproachDoc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Okra
hey yea'll I made plans with this girl tonight to go to a concert but she is on the way with her friend. they'll be here in like 15 minutes. I need advice as fast as possible. isolation? kino? how can I pull this **** off yo?
Always do what is true to your heart, be honest.

You want to be alone with her, and let her know that in the future.

You make the call, you make the shots.

Okra

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah she is totally no good. she is a little bit too sporadic and she doesn't seem like she has her s*** together upstairs. I don't know what the deal was. yeah now that I have a hangover I wish I wouldn't of started drinking so much but I am taking this as a lesson rather than beating myself up over not nexting her. it's the best thing for me to do at this point. I kinda want to delete her off of my myspace but I think I'll wait a couple of days.

Okra

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did take some cool pictures of me and her though. maybe I'll use them as social proof?

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't deliberately show off pictures of you and other girls. Makes you seem desperate and looks like you're "trying to impress her".

Maybe that's not what you meant but just in case;)