Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl At Work

Juggalo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have started to take a liking to a girl at my work. She's really cute...not the best body...but she's got a great attitude and she's a really nice girl. She has kind of seen the REAL me...the loser side...

I'm gonna be going somewhere with her to get to know her better on one of our off days...

Suggestions for what I SHOULDN'T do and SHOULD do would be really appreciated. I've never really gone out on a date to get to know a person...I always know them beforehand.

Thanks,
Juggalo aka Eric

Mafiosoman14

Don Juan
Reaction score
The only and best thing you can do is act yourself you may think your a loser but your not your a genuine DJ and whatever you read on this will be subconciously applied to your date. dont worry about what you do you will be just fine, just look sharp, smell good, and be a Don Juan for that is what DJ's do. This whole forum is setup to help you on thing like this yes you will learn a few "tricks" you can apply but alot of things you read will move to your subconcious and you will automattically not do this or do that, trust me man youll do fine! Bueno Suerte