Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girl at work?

bliss420

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok there's this girl at work that i flirt with alot and sometimes we even talk about sex.. i say how i'd break her and she says she could take it.. so anyways, my parents were gone this weekend and this girl was working on sat so i invited her to come over to "smoke a joint" after work.. we've smoked before so i know she's into it.. well she didn't come and she said today it was coz she has mad cramps from her rag and wasn't feelin good.. i dunno if that bs or not.. basically im just lookin for input on girls who talk like they wanna **** but mebbe its just talk? thanks guys

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
basically im just lookin for input on girls who talk like they wanna **** but mebbe its just talk
i think you answered your own question man ;)

bliss420

Don Juan
Reaction score
well i was hoping that someone could help me distinguish between girls who actually want it and those who just pretend..

as for the pot comment.. i didn't ask for your advice on that so keep it to yourself

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she came to her senses and decided she's not into "smoking a joint"

Maybe you could offer her Crack or herion next time fucckface

bliss420

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow you guys aren't very helpful.. so what if we smoke pot? does it really make a big difference to my question.. how bout you answer it as if i never mentioned the weed.... anyone? i just wanna figure out if im wasting my time with this girl

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you support terrorism because you smoke... lol

The hate-responses are pretty funny. Comparing smoking with heroine - wow, you're right, a highly addictive killer drug does compare to a non-addictive drug which has never, ever, killed anyone. Muppets.

And no, I don't smoke normally, but I don't have a problem with those who do. One problem I have is that I don't think it's a very good aphrodisiac :) Alcohol works better for that :)

bliss - I think you should try again once or twice more. Did she sound genuine? Go for it.

Osc.

Donny Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
The worst thing you can do is get all wierd. She might be just playing with you, and being shut down sux. So keep up the c/f and stuff but beware the friend zone. Its tough to judge how she feels, maybe she don't want to mix work and play.

As for the pot, there are worse things in life. Next time get her drunk, you should get her panties off if she's interested and a little less inhibited.

bliss420

Don Juan
Reaction score
yah i didn't even mention it.. so she brought it up and said she wanted to come but was sick/tired after work (she just got her rag) so i guess thats understandable.. today i said i thought she was such a nice innocent girl then she said "if i'd have came over on sat, i would have banged you for sure.." i'm gonna go for a next invite next weekend or something and see what happens..