Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl at work! Real DJ's NEEDED

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im 16, she is 18 HB9. Everytime I talk to her she gives me EC, she works late at night and I work mid-day and she says "I wish you would work late with me" one time I told her where to get soemthing in the back and she wanted me to come with her.btw its a really quiet dark place in the back and she knew exactly where the stuff was. She said once "you have an attitude huh?" Yesterday btw (i work at sears) she didnt know what to do for this return on the register so shes infront of it and im next to her and i put my finger on the screen to tell her what to do and my arm is pushing up against her breast and she just stands there and doesnt take a step back or anything. the only reason i have doubts and need reasurrance from u DJ's is b/c she is 18 and im 16 and she is really hot. think i should go for it?

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GodsGiftToWomen
Sure go for it. But is she worth your job? ;)
of course she is.
good experience for him.

and come on, he aint going to work there forever.
and he doesn't have to quit if things don't work out.

smooth player. do it.

one warning, she likes what you're doing right now, who you are right now, etc.

DON'T START CHANGING!

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NOOOO!!!

Don't date women from work... there are too many possibilities, unless you are already planning on changing jobs, then it doens' t matter.

HereToImprove

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, no offense, but you work at Sears. Its not like you are the CEO of Citigroup. You are 16. Nobody there cares if you bang her, so long as she isn't your direct supervisor, and if you lose your job, so what? I probably had at least a dozen jobs between 15 and 22, and you can always find another, if anyone cares enough to can you in the first place for this, which they won't so long as you don't bang her in the break room.

If you were 25 and working for GE or Microsoft, you are playing with fire, but if you are in high school and working fast food or retail or something, its game on.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
dude go for it!

seroph

Don Juan
Reaction score
tap it.

-JP

TACH

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for it!

You're working at Sears, trust me, it isn't going to matter one way or the other.

MidnightResistance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you work in retail you can get away with almost anything in the work place.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a difference between screwing someone from WORK, and screwing someone from your CAREER.

You're 16. You work as a nobody at Sears. You shouldn't care less about what anyone thinks. What do you have to lose - minimum wage? That really isn't much.

Go with it.

CrotchSniffer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another Vote for HELL NO!!!

All you guys who said "GO FOR IT" are a bunch of whippersnappers who would saw their own legs off with a rusty saw just for a slice of pvssy. Shame on you for giving misguided advice. :mad:

NEVER mix business and pleasure, even if it's a transient job. If the extent of your approach is some cute girl from work, then you are being really lazy about this seduction thing.

It's okay to flirt, but never sh!t where you eat, playboy.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Another Vote for HELL NO!!!

Originally posted by CrotchSniffer
All you guys who said "GO FOR IT" are a bunch of whippersnappers who would saw their own legs off with a rusty saw just for a slice of pvssy. Shame on you for giving misguided advice. :mad:

NEVER mix business and pleasure, even if it's a transient job. If the extent of your approach is some cute girl from work, then you are being really lazy about this seduction thing.

It's okay to flirt, but never sh!t where you eat, playboy.

For CAREERS this is so true, but man, this is Sears forchrissakes! There are a billion other McJobs he can get if this doesn't work out.

The social education of workplace dynamics and sex is worth a lot more than the head-down obedience that he is currently showing. This is the kind of advice I wish I had at 16.

Qmanchoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't sh1t where you eat?

So after you bang a girl at the Sears you work at by the mall you shouldn't take a dump on her chest in the food court?

Right.

"Sh!t where you eat" implies that you're going to "bang her once and walk away"

There are many reasons why fvcking at work might fail. And there is no reason why if you fvck her at work you can't turn it into a regular thing where you...try different places...especially if...

A. She's a super horn dog and really wants your balls
B. You make sure she enjoys it
C. You don't make working with her weird after you fvck her, you continue to smile bust balls and be mr DJ after you do.
D. Make sure she doesn't feel cheap and used since horny girls will fvck and sometimes feel this way later and get wierd.
E. Let her know it was "bad" and "amazing" in the "this is so naughty" kinda way and imply that you'll "see her in the back room" later and that there is nothing wrong with what you did.

However you might not have to worry about D and E since she seems adventurous and experimental.

And the only reason in the world I decided to reply to this post is because a co-worker of mine did just this with one of the secretaries, to the envy of all the guys in the office that found out.

snintel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see why you all are so concerned about this.

ITS FREAKING SEARS. They don't even work the same shifts. If things go bad, he'll just move to some other area of the massive place.

You mean to tell me you don't flirt with anyone at work?

Go for it

Kaparski

Don Juan
Reaction score
NEVER i repeat NEVER date at work.

Keep your business life (work for example) and personal life different. The fact that something bad may come out of the relationship may hinder your work progress and get your ass into the unemployment line. As their are 3 billion women on this planet, there should be no need to become desperate and date a girl from work. Not only that, she may enact revenge on you and believe me its not hard for a good looking women to convince someone in management you're having difficults performing work related activites.....She will always win in the work environment.

Skip it. NEXT!

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ya i cant believe so many people here are giving him the go ahead so easily. ITs up to you if you feel you can get away with it. ITs like a rule for me, you cant have a chick in 2 parts of your life. She cant be your co worker and girlfriend or neighbor and girlfriend. See what i mean? listen to kaparski. TEchnically you are a minor to her though.

CrotchSniffer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Another Vote for HELL NO!!!

Originally posted by Luveno
For CAREERS this is so true, but man, this is Sears forchrissakes! There are a billion other McJobs he can get if this doesn't work out.

The social education of workplace dynamics and sex is worth a lot more than the head-down obedience that he is currently showing. This is the kind of advice I wish I had at 16.
It's cool to flirt, but he should not get into a habit of hook-ups on the job. It would be much healthier to build a social network and do some approaches when the opportunities arise. If he already had prospects, it might be different, but it sounds like the guy has all his money riding on this one chick at his job simply because she has shown interest.

If he works at Sears, he is probably in the mall, why not try to hook up with any of the random hotties who wander around, trying to look good for guys who want to hook up?

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the guy was what? 16 from memory.

he's still at high school.

i bet you have no problem with him banging a girl from his high school?

he spends 5 days a week, 6 hours at school per day (if its the same as australia) at school, and this hypothetical girl he's banging would be there at the exact same times. but i bet u'd have no problem with that.

at sears he probably works 2 or 3, 3 or 4 hour shifts per week. and you have a problem with that?

get your hand off it.

go and bang the girl if you can.

the one you miss out on, is the one you'll never catch up on.

bobby87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try to get to know her and if shes stupid, dump her in the gutter.

isotope

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
GRAB YOUR BALLS AND MAKE A MOVE