Girl at work is hot and cold.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see you went to our Red Light District, you horny old goat.
You're right Amsterdam,but it wasn't to see your Dolly Birds in the Shop windows but rather to see for myself,why a tiny little Country like yours could be the second greatest Agricultural Exporter in the World.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's doing what all young sexy women do .....testing her powers of manipulation & seduction on her immediate surroundings

Women aren't naive anymore they know what men of all ages like and want ..... it's fun for them to push male buttons and see what happens

I think for a young woman who can have sex whenever she wants the majority of the fun actually comes from driving men crazy with little games like the above.

Some guys won't fvck about with the nonsense and force a decision out of her straight away....she may sleep with them she may not depends on the guy and her mood

But make no mistake the majority of her pleasure will come from a man squirming for her and unfortunately that man is currently you OP

She will keep taking you around in circles until you're begging her for an answer ...... this is fun for her
You gotta apply the ignorement strategy with those kinda brawds.

Once you apply it (and if) they are generally attracted to you...you will flush them out where they will be more hot, and less cold.

Deprive them of that attention, and they go crazy.

With girls like this you either go straight for the jugular early on I.E ( do you want me inside you pu$$y ) or you get drawn into the spiders web where you will get eaten alive
Mode One will put an end to that nonsense quick.