Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girl at school

puaprodigy

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys, well lets get straight to the post shall we. i am new to this and i would like to know how i should proceed with this situation.. i've been at this school since 9th grade(bout to be in 12th) i am not shy at all but i have major problem about not being serious enough. In other words, i play around to much. i know i am attractive some even call me conceded but i haven't had a girl since 7th grade(sad but true) but i have been working on it and i managed to have simple conversations with some girls that are in my class 1 in which i'm interested in. anyways after school today the one i was interested in was sitting alone and i decided to walk up to her i said "looks like alex left you alone" she smiled and said yeah and told me to sit with her i sat down and we talked for like 10 mins which was really good considering i play to much haha the best part was when her ride showed up she said "my rides here already!" by that time it was around 4:30 an hour after we get out of school and the odd thing was that it was the normal time she gets picked up so i took it as if she was sad she was leaving. i was gonna get her number but i felt like she wouldn't have time to write it down. what should i do now guys?

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
puaprodigy said:
hey guys, well lets get straight to the post shall we. i am new to this and i would like to know how i should proceed with this situation.. i've been at this school since 9th grade(bout to be in 12th) i am not shy at all but i have major problem about not being serious enough. In other words, i play around to much. i know i am attractive some even call me conceded but i haven't had a girl since 7th grade(sad but true) but i have been working on it and i managed to have simple conversations with some girls that are in my class 1 in which i'm interested in. anyways after school today the one i was interested in was sitting alone and i decided to walk up to her i said "looks like alex left you alone" she smiled and said yeah and told me to sit with her i sat down and we talked for like 10 mins which was really good considering i play to much haha the best part was when her ride showed up she said "my rides here already!" by that time it was around 4:30 an hour after we get out of school and the odd thing was that it was the normal time she gets picked up so i took it as if she was sad she was leaving. i was gonna get her number but i felt like she wouldn't have time to write it down. what should i do now guys?
Nahhhh don't play...you were afraid to ask her and now you're trying to justify it to yourself...

Some of you guys have a lot to learn. These journals, especially those by NDJ and I show our transformations from virgins to DJs, and it can show you how we THOUGHT vs. how we now THINK.

Basically you over-analyzed the hell out of this situation. Next time you see her just say something like "hey, so I wanted to get your number the other day but you seemed like you were in a bit of a rush..."

If she's interested she'll give you her number. If she dodges it, not interested, simple. Trial and error dude, how do you think people get good at anything? By having the instructions put in front of them every time? How would these people succeed when the instructions are taken away...

LEARN DAMMIT!

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like its going good so far. Is Alex her boyfriend or...? If he is, he might be a problem. Watch out for that. I hope you established some type of kino while talking to her by the way. Especially when she had to go, thats a free hug guarantee.
But what BPH said, get her number soon. Dont ASK for it though, ask her in a way that isn't a question. But be polite, you're a funny dude this should be a breeze.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
puaprodigy said:
"looks like alex left you alone"
Hittin' on my girl b1tch?!:box:

puaprodigy

Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH i understand what your sayin but i'm pretty sure i wasn't scared to ask for her number we were alone so getting rejected wouldn't have even phased me alex is just her friend not that it matters anyways haha

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
puaprodigy said:
BPH i understand what your sayin but i'm pretty sure i wasn't scared to ask for her number we were alone so getting rejected wouldn't have even phased me alex is just her friend not that it matters anyways haha
Oh really?

Then why didn't you ask an attractive girl that you want to have sex with for her number when you had the opportunity? Please tell.

puaprodigy

Don Juan
Reaction score
bph if your not gonna be helpful gtfo my post i had already explained to you the reason. Unless your some therapist that knows me personally you shouldn't be saying sh1t about my way of thinking unless i ask you to.

DanZy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
puaprodigy said:
bph if your not gonna be helpful gtfo my post i had already explained to you the reason. Unless your some therapist that knows me personally you shouldn't be saying sh1t about my way of thinking unless i ask you to.
You were clearly too scared to ask, don't attack the guy for saying it. You were one on one with the girl and couldn't ask for her number because "she wouldn't have time to write it down". You're obviously making an excuse, relax we all pvssy out from time to time.

puaprodigy

Don Juan
Reaction score
no offense guys but now that i think about it i see you guys say stuff like don't over analyze it and the truth is that is exactly what you guys are doing with all these routines and in depth psychology on women that is not needed at all. this one guy even told me to make pu a lifestyle not a hobby and i was literally shocked i guess i'm trying to say pu is useless srry for posting on here i thought that you guys would be helpful. all you really got to do is talk and touch that's all it is so why all this other b/s?

PUAPRODIGIES RESIGNATION :cool: :cool:

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
puaprodigy said:
no offense guys but now that i think about it i see you guys say stuff like don't over analyze it and the truth is that is exactly what you guys are doing with all these routines and in depth psychology on women that is not needed at all. this one guy even told me to make pu a lifestyle not a hobby and i was literally shocked i guess i'm trying to say pu is useless srry for posting on here i thought that you guys would be helpful. all you really got to do is talk and touch that's all it is so why all this other b/s?
puaprodigy said:
To me it sounds like you're the one who's doing the over-analyzing.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
puaprodigy said:
yes alex i realized that that's why i'm just gonna go with my instinct
Which is? im curious to know.

Also let me note that in reconstructing himself a man has to first discover what is wrong with him by way of analyzing, and then make habit those new attributes which he has learned. In short, over-analyzing is advantageous in the long run.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen. If you want to get good with girls, you need to try and fail. You WILL NOT succeed at first. You will fail.

How do you think I got good? By knowing the routines to run on girls and knowing exactly what to say? F*** NO!

You are not different and you are not special. I want to see guys like you succeed, I really do, but in order for that to happen, you have to submit your ego, accept that what you know now is wrong, and try to learn through trial and error.

There is no METHOD that works for everybody, because everybody is different. Go ahead, try Mystery Method or Gunwitch. I guarantee you will have no success until you find what works specifically for YOU. I'm not here to bully you, I'm here to let you know when you're being honest with yourself, and when you're being dishonest to spare your ego.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Puaprodigy, you do not understand the mentality of this forum or how to be successful with people. When someone on the Internet criticizes you, don't take it personally, analyze the statement to see if it's true first. If it isn't true, know WHY it isn't true. If it is true, learn from it!

This forum is about self improvement, not routines. When you post here and ask for advice (the obvious answer to the original post was get her number. Even you knew this) part of our job as forum members is to break down the patterns that are keeping you weak.

Once we break those down, you go in and start building up new patterns yourself. Do not cling to your old mindset. Grow! Evolve!

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus Christ puaprodigy, break up your sentences. I can't read your posts.

stevejackson

Banned
Reaction score
i think we are similar in nature bro.. i too get a lot of female attention but i am either to lazy to respond or too shy to ask them out..if a girl looks at me or i must says stares at me, what does it mean? am i too weird looking or she wants to talk to me? O LORD when will ifind my loved one.