Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl asks if you have girlfriend

Suicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so I know this girl. I'd met her once or twice before this but nothing more than in passing. So we're chilling at the beach with a bunch of other people the other night and we start talking. Eventually we're sitting together and she asks if I've got a girlfriend. I didn't use any lines and just told her that I didn't. So I hesitantly bit the bullet and asked her if she had a boyfriend. I was sure she did, and she confirmed it.

Now, as soon as I asked, she started telling me how it's not going well and she think he's an *******. We spent more time together, drank, walked on the beach and all that. She was distant (shy) but now I'm curious.

I've done this before (bagging girls who have ******* boyfriends), and I'm pretty sure I can do it again. But the odd thing is that she actually asked if I had a girlfriend first and seemed pretty interested in knowing why.

What do you guys think? I try not to break up relationships (although if your girl is going to rail other guys, you are probably deserving of it anyway). Should I leave this one alone or go for it? Is she interested?

On Point

Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of chicks will try to find a new boyfriend before they get rid of the current one. It sounds like she's shopping. No reason you shouldn't pursue her if you like her.

Don't listen to too much about her currently relationship and crap like that though. You'll "good listener" your way right into the friend zone. Try to get some kino going or something. You should've said you have a couple gf's, hahah. That would probably have got her interest.

JLance

Don Juan
Reaction score
On Point was just that when he talked about introducing and escalating KINO.

She IS for a fact interested in you. I'm 100% postive because I've personally seen this exact scenerio many times. :p

Try not to overanalyze why she asked you if you had a girlfriend. Does she want a new boyfriend? We don't know yet. But the REASON she asked you is because she is interested in you in some way. She wants you and will escalate with you. The only question remains: will you call her up and ask her out?

Jay Lance

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once, a woman did indeed ask me that.

I said "Why? Are you interested?"

She pauses and then says "I was just wondering."

So I'm inclined to think it doesn't mean much.

Suicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Abbott said:
Once, a woman did indeed ask me that.

I said "Why? Are you interested?"

She pauses and then says "I was just wondering."

So I'm inclined to think it doesn't mean much.
Well, I didn't use a line like that for precisely that reason. I don't think a girl with a boyfriend would want to proclaim that she's looking for other guys on the spot.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JLance said:
...She IS for a fact interested in you. I'm 100% postive because I've personally seen this exact scenerio many times. :p ...
Perhaps, but does than necessarily mean that she's available? There's a difference between a woman who's interested and one who's intrigued.

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just pursue her and act like she doesn't have a boyfriend, if she gives up the ***** be sure to not get serious with her, because she will do the same thing to you.

tobby

Don Juan
Reaction score
KNOW THIS: girls make no sense; you can't ever try and figure out what's going on in their heads. (I stopped trying and life was much easier for me because of it.) Sometimes girls just want to know if you're seeing anybody, especially if they consider you attractive. Most girls assume attractive guys would be paired up just like they are. There are a bunch of reasons for why girls do stuff. If you want to make a move DO IT, if you don't, leave it alone and be prepared to deal with being passive.