Girl asks "how I feel about her"

timmylivingalie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How should I have responded? We have been seeing each other for about 3 months now and she has already told me "she is falling for me".

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
One key thing a lot of men seem to forget about dealing with women is they don't have to react to EVERYTHING she does/says.

As a general rule.. it doesn't ever pay to give the woman too much security. The more secure she feels, the more of a c*nt she will become. If you don't believe it.. test it.

A woman's ultimate goal is security via power over YOU. This is why women play detective in ALL their relationships. The more they know.. the more power they have. They can only manipulate you if they have a good idea of what's in your head. They will go to great lengths to learn what makes you tick.

Whenever a girl asks me "How I feel about her" I casually say: "You're awesome" then I kiss her and maybe f*ck her too. :up:

j0n24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to mirror their questions back at them to gauge their answers and proceed from there. It really helps when you can have help in figuring out what you should say to either turn her away from you (way too attached) or bring her closer to you (connection isn't strong). You can also ask a question in which both you are in and make it an open ended question.

I think all girls ask this question this is how it went down when a girl asked me this once.
"How do you feel about me?"
me: *smile* How do you feel about me? *nudge her shoulder with mine*
"I feel very strongly about you"
me: that's good...now do you feel about us?
"I don't know that's why I'm

I kissed her in between her sentence and she dropped it and it never came up again. Girls like to twist your words so it's more pronounced emotionally for them when you show them as opposed to just saying "I like you." Although it's your choice what to do in the end.

Solomon777

Reaction score
DO NOT TELL HER YOU LOVE HER AT THIS POINT! Keep it vague.

Tell her things like:

'I feel very comfortable with you'
'I feel like I can tell you anything'
'I feel that we are headed in the right direction'

Keep it vague in order to make it easy for the girl to frame it in terms of what she 'wants' to hear/understand.

Just make sure that you leave yourself enough wiggle room in your response to save face if she isn't as 'into it' as you.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got this very question today. At this point, the woman is needing feedback. DO NOT tell her you love her, she's cute, she's sexy, etc. You should be complimenting her on her qualities, such as caring, strong, independent, etc. All women occasionally need validation that you appreciate them for more than their body.

blindnowisee

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed this as well. I always seem to hit this point at around 2-3 months in with a new plate after which I tend to lose them as I'm not really looking to commit.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
idoloveromance said:
You should response with how you really feel. Don't lie.
Why not? When it comes to dealing with women, honesty is usually the worst policy. Women absolutely adore liars...If you need proof, just look at how popular Clinton and Obama were with female voters. On some level, women actually enjoy being deceived and misled. It stirs their emotions.

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
…Women absolutely adore liars...If you need proof, just look at how popular Clinton and Obama were with female voters…
Just because you don’t agree with them doesn't make them liars. Whenever people do fact checks on what is being said, it is the conservatives that tend to be the least honest and by a wide margin. Religious people tend to be the worse at presenting falsehoods as fact. This might be due to the fact that their belief system is based on fantasy. It is probably that it is hard to tell the truth if your worldview is made up nonsense.

Women tend to gravitate to men that they can trust. It is hard to trust someone who consistently lies to you.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
potato said:
Just because you don’t agree with them doesn't make them liars. Whenever people do fact checks on what is being said, it is the conservatives that tend to be the least honest and by a wide margin. Religious people tend to be the worse at presenting falsehoods as fact. This might be due to the fact that their belief system is based on fantasy. It is probably that it is hard to tell the truth if your worldview is made up nonsense.

Women tend to gravitate to men that they can trust. It is hard to trust someone who consistently lies to you.
There are plenty of conservative hypocrites and liars, I'll give you that. But it's not a conservative vs. liberal issue. Both Clinton and Obama are liars. This is a proven fact. Both of them also happen to be extremely popular with women. It's not a coincidence.

Casanova99

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
There are plenty of conservative hypocrites and liars, I'll give you that. But it's not a conservative vs. liberal issue. Both Clinton and Obama are liars. This is a proven fact. Both of them also happen to be extremely popular with women. It's not a coincidence.
Obama is popular with women. I saw a debate in his first election with Hillary Clinton, and she was debating him and said something negative about her self in her speech and Obama stepped in and said she was alright and she was very happy.