Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl asking for a massage

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright "Mature" DJ's, I kinda know the general answer to this one, but would like to get all of your imputs.

There's a 19 year old girlie who works at my gym who asked me if I give massages. There were other staff around, but she told me in spanish, she is not of middle eastern background, not latina, but i am.

I would think this is a live prospect, but I might just be too close to the situation, or might not want to acknowledge it at this point, got my reasons. She's thick with a big booty and huge melons. Not that it is relevant to the question, but,

What does it mean when she asks you for a massage?

Go ahead and rip on me! :kick:

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nelford said:
My ex use to always ask for mesages and it always led to sex, never failed. Get the exotic oil out and get busy homie...
That's the problem. I have always been very careful about my profesional image among members and staff. She's 19, very immature, and she probably talks. Otherwise I'd be all over it like cheap suit. :D

I know because I am the Legendary GOL (self-proclaimed, I know, lol), few are taking this post seriously, but, still, what are you Mature DJ's experiences when a girl asks for a massage?

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
Alright "Mature" DJ's, I kinda know the general answer to this one, but would like to get all of your imputs.

There's a 19 year old girlie who works at my gym who asked me if I give massages. There were other staff around, but she told me in spanish, she is not of middle eastern background, not latina, but i am.

I would think this is a live prospect, but I might just be too close to the situation, or might not want to acknowledge it at this point, got my reasons. She's thick with a big booty and huge melons. Not that it is relevant to the question, but,

What does it mean when she asks you for a massage?

Go ahead and rip on me! :kick:
What kind of question is this? Your 35 years old and your asking a highschool question! Why don't you find out and talk to her. How the fuk are any of us supposed to know what that means! We were not there when she said it. I am surprised at you for even asking us a silly question like this.

Man I tell you this forum just gets more and more retarded everyday. Its obvious you want to **** her now be a man and take that pu$$y and quit acting like a 15 year old girl about to lose her virginity.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
What kind of question is this? Your 35 years old and your asking a highschool question! Why don't you find out and talk to her. How the fuk are any of us supposed to know what that means! We were not there when she said it. I am surprised at you for even asking us a silly question like this.

Man I tell you this forum just gets more and more retarded everyday. Its obvious you want to **** her now be a man and take that pu$$y and quit acting like a 15 year old girl about to lose her virginity.
"How the fuk are any of us supposed to know what it means!"?, yet YOU KNOW what I want? You don't know.

Dude, nah, you got it wrong. It is not even like that. I know it sounds cool and you come across as a bad ass to all of us "grown up men who act like little pu$sie girlies getting their first period, and can't grab our balls and get the puzz", and you're just a massive force of ultimate alpha, masculine power who just takes what he wants, I know, I get it, but had you actually checked what I said about the scenario, you'd find you are way off.

Anyway, internet tough guy, I know what to do if all I wanted was to "take that pus$$y", that is THE EASY PART, yet that is the last thing I want, considering she's a co-worker, and there are plenty of options in that environment; the aftermath would be THE HARD PART, but I'm sure you were too busy being alpha out there, you couldn't bother to read what I said about that. Anyway, thanks for playing and for giving me the chance to qualify myself to you. :moon:

SoylentGreen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangstarr:

What did she do to EARN a massage? That question number one.

There are a number of things it could mean when one asks for a massage:
I asked for a foot massage once just so I could see how to give a foot massage.
I asked for a back rub once so that I could then give one in return and turn it into sex.
I also asked for a back rub once simply because my back was killing me.

What could be HER reason? And why did she ask YOU and not someone ELSE? Why didn't she ask in english? Why was she "hiding" the question?
You KNOW why she asked. If you think hard enough you'll figure it out.

The real question is "will giving her a massage that could possibly turn sexual cause problems for me at work?
The next question is: "how BIG of a problem will this be, if any?"

Most people on this site will tell you NOT to date co-workers, but each workplace has its own idiosyncracies...

Thats all I have to say about that.

Zonder

Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:

This. She was clearly flirting. If she said it so that only you can hear/understand it it's more likely that she wanted to have sex with you. lookyoung was annoyed because there's absolutely no way for anyone including you to know for sure what was going on in her teenage head until you ask her out. Tell her you give the best massages she's ever had, run standard game on her for a few minutes and ask her out. It's the only way to find out.

If you don't want to ask her out just ignore that type of remarks. I'm surprised you don't know how to deal with a person who likes you and you don't reciprocate.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zonder said:
This. She was clearly flirting. If she said it so that only you can hear/understand it it's more likely that she wanted to have sex with you. lookyoung was annoyed because there's absolutely no way for anyone including you to know for sure what was going on in her teenage head until you ask her out. Tell her you give the best massages she's ever had, run standard game on her for a few minutes and ask her out. It's the only way to find out..
Haha. Yeah, I get it, Well, lookyoung and some of us sometimes forget this is a forum about ANY type of questions, and just because I've been here for a while and might KNOW EXACTLY HOW TO HANDLE THIS ONE, if I was interestest, doesn't mean I don't want an outside perspective, so I first did a search, and found nothing.

Any of the veterans who is way too annoyed with this forum, is probably spending way too much time here and needs to be out there getting a$$ more less time monitoring "retarded" posts. Believe me, that's what I do when I get tired of this place.

Was only asking because, believe it or not, found nothing on this type of common "flirting" situation on a search, and I was surprised, but maybe not, as there are a lot of guys here who are still virgins, and probably don't get this type of hints or miss it if they do.

So no, I wasn't asking what to do, I was asking a basic "what does it mean to you guys when....?" type of question and for some of you to share your experiences.

Zonder said:
If you don't want to ask her out just ignore that type of remarks. I'm surprised you don't know how to deal with a person who likes you and you don't reciprocate.
Who says I don't know? :p
Yeah, I am ignoring most of what she says, but now noticing them, as I wasn't before.
My question was never "What do I do if she likes me?" "How do I escalate?", or "I don't know what to do after this".