Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girl asked for no contact

thorwynn

Don Juan
Reaction score
girlfriend asked for no contact for a week. well, i changed both of our account password in facebook just to play safe for unexpected changes. 2 days later she begs me to give her back her password and asks why i changed it. i havent touched it or even viewed it because of our contract. she's currently banging my phone right now and texted me that one message. any thoughts?

pinhas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What??? Why would you change her FB password??

thorwynn

Don Juan
Reaction score
i changed both of our account password in facebook just to prevent unexpected changes. i still gotta go through 5 more days, she said that we're not supposed to change anything yet and wait til the last day, well just have to hold on to it so changed both and haven't touched them since. what are ur thoughts?

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just to prevent unexpected changes??

so why change her account? just change your's .. i still don't get the idea behind it.

thorwynn

Don Juan
Reaction score
ayrt, she just called up my home, mom got hold of it so she demanded that pword. well i just gave it, i put down the phone first. so there it goes. any more thoughts?

MM92

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thorwynn said:
ayrt, she just called up my home, mom got hold of it so she demanded that pword. well i just gave it, i put down the phone first. so there it goes. any more thoughts?
How the **** did you manage to get a girlfriend?

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah....so, let's just ignore this guy.

thorwynn

Don Juan
Reaction score
@mm92: well one of the reasons why i changed that was also to see if she would still try to contact me even if i did that, well she did.

how did i manage to get a gf? uhh...ive been in a lot of relationships already since 2007, idk if im going to **** this up, the only loophole with what i was doing was that i forgot she knew my number at home.

thorwynn

Don Juan
Reaction score
i also just tried to see what her reaction would be if i changed that and if she'd tried to make contact.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
after this i think you pull it off so she wouldn't talk to you at all

thorwynn

Don Juan
Reaction score
"after this i think you pull it off so she wouldn't talk to you at all"

what does this mean? im asian, sorry guys, i cant understand some expressions

ThreeStorms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know that she uses her FB account for other things than contacting you, do you?

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thorwynn said:
"after this i think you pull it off so she wouldn't talk to you at all"

what does this mean? im asian, sorry guys, i cant understand some expressions

I mean, she have life besides you and changing her FB account just she might not contact you its stupid! what? you think all she do in FB is contacting you?:confused:

Love's Orphan

Don Juan
Reaction score
You changed her password to see if she would contact you? Of course she will! It's HER facebook account! After this, she will go NC for ONE eternity! Great job!

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Love's Orphan said:
You changed her password to see if she would contact you? Of course she will! It's HER facebook account! After this, she will go NC for ONE eternity! Great job!
lol:D

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF? Your not serious bro.. What does changing her password have to do with anything? Something is wrong with this guy

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants space so she can sleep with other guys! Dump her!

Even you know she's up to no good, why else would you change passwords?

I'm sure you want to believe she's not ho'ing behind your back BUT, what High Interest girl wants space?

The LadyKiller

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want to offend, but you're a bit of a control freak. Like the other posters said, it makes 0 sense to change HER personal information just because she dumped you. Changing her personal information just to see if she'd contact you is stupid.

You're the girl here - desperately seeking attention (from her). The "unexpected changes" line is bull. Unless you so afraid she'd portray you negatively on facebook or something.

Dumb move man. Combine that with the desperation in your other posts (if it's the same girl) and you're never getting her back. Move on.