girl approaches me, asks for my # but doesnt write it down..

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i was at the lobby talking to some new friends about business and stuff when this girl keeps eyeing me; i was eyeing her all the while im talking with my friends.

she must have thought we were talking about her.

minutes later im in the hall, i see her at the end, she motions her hand at me.. then she asks my name.. then later asks my #.

she doesnt even write my # down.. she was just like memorizing it.

i was like, "how you gonna remember that?" ur not even writing it down..

then she goes, "i'll call u.."

then i ask for her name and # too.

wierd, how can she possibly remember my #? lol

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LuisGarcia10
She must have one of those photographic memories. ;)
when she was memorizing it, she was like motioning dialing on an imaginary phone... lol..

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
Photographic memory?
do some people actually have that? that kind of mental thingy can get handly in examinations lol :D

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ Yeah, some do.

Originally posted by -.-
when she was memorizing it, she was like motioning dialing on an imaginary phone... lol..

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha

Beethoven

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by -.-
This isn't necessarily some kind of mick-take! I'm pretty good at memorising numbers as well, and I remember them by visualising the 'shape' the number makes when dialled into a phone keypad. Often it has a distinctive movement that lets you remember the number far more easily.

The only complication is that some number pads have 123 on the top row, some have it on the bottom. I think 123 on the top is common on phones, 123 on the bottom is the standard on computer keyboards.

This girl may have been trying to impress you by showing off how smart she was! If she calls you then you know for sure...