Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl answers texts of ex-bf after we fvck

CantTouchMyStyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
We go out.

We fvck.

At 3 am, her phone is non stop going off from texts from the ex-boyfriend. She replies to one of them and then "goes to the bathroom." I get dressed, she tells me to stay, offers sex, I fvcking walk out the door.

Next.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
she might have gone to the bathroom to ring him and tell him to **** off?

Diaforetikos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
By walking out, you only showed how insecure you really are. You just got done with sex and you don't think she was satisfied off of you? She had to go and sweet talk her ex boyfriend into more sex even though she offered you more sex just to stay?? What the hell?

You just got the sex. What are you worried about? She wanted you, but your ego got the best of you. If you can't handle her trying to ditch her ex for you, maybe you shouldnt be with her. Find some other tail and stop complaining.

Sh0t

Don Juan
Reaction score
And people wonder why the outside world thinks this community is full of weirdos

Pierce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL Don't listen to the AFC advice. You did the right thing. It's best to avoid girls such as that.

Sh0t

Don Juan
Reaction score
He doesn't have to marry her. Treat a slut like a slut and get your nut when you want it.

Guys gotta learn how to string girls along man, you get no extra points for morals or passive-aggressiveness

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The OP is still a little boy that needs to grow up.

1. She isnt your gorlfriend so you shouldnt care who else she talks/sees/fvcks.

2. After you **** you get dressed and go home you dont stay over to cuddle/spoon/sleep with a h0e you just fvcking.

3. Maybe if you had other h0es spinning this incident wouldnt had bruised your ego to begin with.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shot, Tiguere and Diaforetikos, got it right. If you aren't getting married to this girl or even dating her then who gives a ****?

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
Shot, Tiguere and Diaforetikos, got it right. If you aren't getting married to this girl or even dating her then who gives a ****?
I totally agree.

Not only is this girl happy to have sweaty hot sex with you, she also puts herself in a position where she can't nag you for a relationship. Unless you have some deep feelings for this girl, I see no reason to get hissy about it.

Okay, so she's not relationship material. Doesn't mean you can't enjoy some great sex along the way. Loosen up, man.

terran2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys are such a bunch of Keyboard jocky AFC d!cks. He can do whatever he fvcking wants. His post was not asking for your stupid worthless advice, but you fvcks are so inclined to give it. and from your replies, it also shows just how high up on a pedistal you have a piece of pvssy.
who cares if he's not getting married or dating her, does that mean he has to put up with something he doesn't want to? He can do whatever the hell he wants for whatever reason he wants.

now that i got that off my chest... have a nice day.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
terran2k said:
you guys are such a bunch of Keyboard jocky AFC d!cks. He can do whatever he fvcking wants. His post was not asking for your stupid worthless advice, but you fvcks are so inclined to give it. and from your replies, it also shows just how high up on a pedistal you have a piece of pvssy.
who cares if he's not getting married or dating her, does that mean he has to put up with something he doesn't want to? He can do whatever the hell he wants for whatever reason he wants.
Why put a message on a discussion board if not with the intent to discuss it? If he just wanted to write something and have no one agree/disagree, he could have typed it up and taped it to his refrigerator.

I give you the same advice I gave him: Loosen up, man.

terran2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe so. just getting tired of seeing guys on here putting pvssy over their own self respect.
oh well, most of you guys are lost causes anyway, at least some will break their stupid habits.

Pierce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's obvious that he didn't approve of the girl talking to her ex. Regardless if she is his GF or not. Regardless if if his intentions was to marry the girl. He doesn't approve... So he doesn't have to put up with it. Some guys are different. Some guys don't want to feel "disrespected" by having the girl talking to another guy while around them. It's not that big of a deal to be honest. He didn't want to put up with it so he didn't.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pierce said:
It's obvious that he didn't approve of the girl talking to her ex. Regardless if she is his GF or not. Regardless if if his intentions was to marry the girl. He doesn't approve... So he doesn't have to put up with it. Some guys are different. Some guys don't want to feel "disrespected" by having the girl talking to another guy while around them. It's not that big of a deal to be honest. He didn't want to put up with it so he didn't.

The point is that he let a woman affect his frame of mind. As Diaforetikos said, shows a lot of insecurity. He didn't have to put up with it, but he also didn't have to walk out on the girl.

A similar thing happened to me last year. I was in bed with a chick I picked up at the bar, and we'd just finished fvcking. She turns on her phone and starts reading these txts from some guy from her city. Did I get upset and walk out or kick her out? No.

What I did was read the texts with her, we had laugh at how much of a pathetic afc loser this guy was(he asked her what she wanted from the "relationship" even though they weren't really in one), I called him a pansy, then we started fvcking again. Best 5 night stand ever.

Tiger PUA

Reaction score
The way I see it, the point of the advice given here is that his disappointment comes from a losing state of mind, a need to be controlling. Nobody's saying he's wrong for feeling the emotions he's feeling, just trying to help the OP see it from a different point of view based on our experiences, and last time I checked that's the point of this forum.

Pierce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
His intentions was to not have a fvck buddy but try to see what more he could get. This is obvious if he got mad at that.