Gigolo Wardrobe????

b_elusive_eyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
So its a cool spring day in the 50's degree range....its 2 in the afternoon on a weekday and you are free to do as you please...so what are you wearing to attract and attain women from head wear down to the foot wear be specific..

_Machiavelli_

Don Juan
Reaction score
i speak for myself, first have a nice tan, it adds some valuable points,then i like to use sandals or classy black shoes, black or white trousers ( Armani Style or just black jeans ), black belt, a button down shirt ( black, white, grey ), a v-neck t-shirt tight to the body, a black blazer, a nice cologne, like Le Male, L'eau de Issey, i guess this gives you an image of a gigolo with class....

_Machiavelli_

Don Juan
Reaction score
b_elusive_eyes sorry to use your post to ask a question, but it has to do with the subject in a certain way, so i hope u dont mind. I just wanted to ask why are girls so attracted to the gigolo type of man.

Also i can see that a gigolo can only attract older women ( late twenties, 30's) or girls in their adolescence that feel very insecure. Am i wrong?

b_elusive_eyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a Gigolo gives off a vibe that is relaxed, carefree, seductive and most importantanly they never seem desperate or in a hurry to bed a girl...the girl picks up on this and is intrigued and goes for the ride.....even though the gigolo has sex on his mind he gives off the aura that he has all the time in the world and many girls to choose from.

_Machiavelli_

Don Juan
Reaction score
it seems that they understand woman's needs better than the rest of us, that's why they are contacted by them.

b_elusive_eyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
2 repolies on a 100 peeks at this post....I guess you guys are wearing the typical golf shirt and khakis.....40 dollar shoes and a short haircut like every other ****in guy out there...Good Luck.