Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Giddy, fluttery and crazy feelings

Phrost

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Most women are love addicts. And while we appreciate the depth and richness of long-time love, there is simply nothing like the giddy, fluttery, crazy feeling we get (or rather, used to get) with a brand-new guy."
from the thread: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=107141

And as we all know, it is absolutely true. Like what David D likes to say, attraction isn't a choice.

So, while it's easy to spark the initial attraction (personality, c&f, negs, conversationalist etc.), share your top secret ideas on that surprise "fall in love all over again" move you pull when you're a few months into a LTR.

Phrost

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fire away, being the unpredictable fun exciting DJ that all women love

Reaction score
Man all this talk about love is making me insecure about my sexuality and masculinity.

Come on guys, everybody knows it.... romantic love is OUT OF STYLE YO

and everybody also knows that love is GAY. my philosophy is hump 'em, then dump 'em. heh... I'm pretty proud of myself for that one.

Phrost

Don Juan
Reaction score
You could say that, but if everyone thought that way there wouldn't be any kid growing up with fathers. I also think that if you're truly happy with your life, you're open to the idea of a LTR IF the right girl comes along

Surely there are DJs in LTR here?