Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ghr-15

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So my dad just did some patent work for the company that manufactures GHR-15.

As a result, they gave us free samples. In other words, I have 6 tubs lying around, because he gave them to me.

Wondering whether I should chuck it or use it, since it just fell into my lap.

Any thoughts?

link: http://www.originalghr15.com/

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My first thought was "get that horse picture off the webpage" lol. Is this **** gonna turn me into a horse if i take it?

Who is this stuff targeted for? Older men was my impression.

Im big enough as it is though. My goal is to gimme a lil muscle and cut it up nice and im gonna be satisfied. This could be a help for littler guys though, who want to add some overall mass.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a supplement=you too lasy to do it naturally. If you wanna take it,take it and be sure to post a review if you could.

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blinkwatt, if you don't know what you're talking about, don't talk, period.

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Create Reality said:
My first thought was "get that horse picture off the webpage" lol. Is this **** gonna turn me into a horse if i take it?

Who is this stuff targeted for? Older men was my impression.
Website said:
Medically proven to stimulate release of your human growth hormone
Its actually showing how much progress you can make from being a scrawny old woman, to a powerful horse :p

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fred Da Head said:
blinkwatt, if you don't know what you're talking about, don't talk, period.
If you don't have an arguement or facts to prove me wrong then don't post. IT'S CALLED A SUPPLEMENT! Too many people focus on supplementing rather then eating healthy and lifting every day they know their supposed to lift.

The only supplements that I would consider taking w/o a second thought are medical supplements,and to some it's life and death.

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's called a supplement because it's used to augment what you normally get, as sometimes it's near-impossible to get what you need by eating only food, unless all you do is eat.

I'm not saying everyone should take supplements, but saying "if you use supplements it means you're lazy" is an absolutely retarded, idiotic statement and belief. Do you think CT (from t-nation) is lazy? What about John Berardi? Hell, do you think pro athletes are lazy?

There's a time and a place for supplements; blanket statements like the one you made are plain wrong.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes you are right,perhaps the word I'm looking for is impatient,not lasy. Ask yourself if people take steroids to make themselves bigger what's the difference if you take creatine, HGH or protein powder,they all have the same intention behind them.

Truth is,if you perfect your diet and know what you are doing in the gym,you will be cool without supplements.

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree diet and proper training are the most important parts; they'd be the first two stages of "Maslow's pyramid of training." However, they will only take you so far. The third stage would be supplements. Once everything is perfect and growth plateaus, then one can consider using steroids--the fourth stage.

Heck, I've pretty much stopped taking supplements for the time being, unless you count your basic multivitamin as a supplement. It's near-impossible to get enough veggies here, so the vitamins make up for it. If I could eat whatever I wanted, I probably wouldn't take the vitamins as I wouldn't need them.

Edit: I think we pretty much agree, you're just a bit too radical, at least in your wording.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fred Da Head said:
Edit: I think we pretty much agree, you're just a bit too radical, at least in your wording.
Yes,my mistake.

BlackClock

Reaction score
Just tried p-boost after reading some reviews about it. Worked good but pretty pricey. The trial was free but you have to pay for the shipping which was quick. Anyone know any coupon codes for p-boost.com?

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BlackClock said:
Just tried p-boost after reading some reviews about it. Worked good but pretty pricey. The trial was free but you have to pay for the shipping which was quick. Anyone know any coupon codes for p-boost.com?
Well looks like this thread has been necro bumped by another bot trying to sell something.

But curious, did you ever end up taking the GH-15? Did it do anything?