Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ghosting. Do you confront?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
It happens to all of us, but when you're ghosted after going on a date and talking back and forth do you ever confront and call them out on it? If anything to make them feel guilty so they don't do it to another guy.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It happens to all of us, but when you're ghosted after going on a date and talking back and forth do you ever confront and call them out on it? If anything to make them feel guilty so they don't do it to another guy.
Dont bother, you will look butthurt.
Plus its not worth the time and trouble.
Just Next and dont talk to them again

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are really sounding more like an nearcel/incel the way you are writing. Do you think Brad Pitt would care if any woman ghosted him? Why are you so low status? Because of geography? Move to the city.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This incel hunchback of notre dam stuff needs to stop when adults are trying to have a chat. I expect this from the women and children. That's also what c.unt feminists come out with to stifle this exact sort of discussion.

Excessive arseache can also be self-pride, which is actually really bloody good.

I live in the most beautiful English countryside and have a notch count X10 of average Joe Bloggs. I travel over an hour often. Countryside is great imo.
The OP is complaining he doesn't get any matches where he is and made the complaint about geography in numerous of his other threads (ie. the women are in Miami, not where he's at now). If that's a recurring problem that is causing a scarcity mindset then the solution is to move to a place where there is more women.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
The OP is complaining he doesn't get any matches where he is and made the complaint about geography in numerous of his other threads (ie. the women are in Miami, not where he's at now). If that's a recurring problem that is causing a scarcity mindset then the solution is to move to a place where there is more women.
It is VERY expensive to live in Miami. When looking at the stats below IF you had the means to afford the expensive housing there would you move to that location if it has millions of people and the average age is 16 years younger?

Btw The average median age of Miami Dade County is 40 years old!!! My county here in FL I live in is 56 years of age! That is a HUGE difference in age! The city I live in is 67 years of age for median age!

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is VERY expensive to live in Miami. When looking at the stats below IF you had the means to afford the expensive housing there would you move to that location if it has millions of people and the average age is 16 years younger?

Btw The average median age of Miami Dade County is 40 years old!!! My county here in FL I live in is 56 years of age! That is a HUGE difference in age! The city I live in is 67 years of age for median age!

Literally every thread you make breaks down into the same complaint about demographics. Either move or stop complaining about it and make the best of where you are at. I bet there are plenty of women who are date-worthy in your area. Your defeatist attitude about the demographics is certainly not helping your success rate I can guarantee you.

As to your original question, could you do anything that would make you look weaker than to call out a chick who went NC on you? It isn't worth your time and lowers your perceived value. On to the next.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you rather have an uninterested girl to just disappear or call you to let you know she doesnt find you interesting?

The ghosting sounds a better less demanding option for both.

I also ghost women btw, no sense of guilt.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Of course I would move over to this location if I were you.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Of course I would move over to this location if I were you.
Orlando age wise isnt as bad as well but too touristy. If you lived in a place like la or Miami would you be using old to meet people a lot?

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Literally every thread you make breaks down into the same complaint about demographics. Either move or stop complaining about it and make the best of where you are at. I bet there are plenty of women who are date-worthy in your area. Your defeatist attitude about the demographics is certainly not helping your success rate I can guarantee you.

As to your original question, could you do anything that would make you look weaker than to call out a chick who went NC on you? It isn't worth your time and lowers your perceived value. On to the next.
I second all of this. If I didn't have four more years of co-parenting (and not disrupting my sons' high-school experience mid-stream for my own selfish reasons), I'd be outta here in a flash.

And not just for the p*zzy, just for my own sanity. Oh to be back in a more culturally vibrant area with higher-quality demographics, regardless of gender.

Unless you have ties to your area the size of a boat anchor, just freakin' move. You're relatively young, single, have no kids to worry about. You will never be more mobile than you are right now.

Last edited:

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I find the subject of ghosting to be interesting - one can walk away with literally zero social or interaction-based repercussions. Some blame it on social media or OLD dating culture, whatever the case is, it’s becoming more and more common.

Someone mentioned something along the lines of “what would you prefer: being ghosted or told directly that they’re not interested?”

I think being ghosted probably is more of a drawn out sting, than a one time zap of “I’m not interested” coming via text/call/in person. Because when you get ghosted, you literally never know: “was it something I did/didn’t do/said?” “Did their ex come back?” “Are they legitimately the most busy woman ever and would rather focus on career than anything else” - for someone who actually had interest in another, and only for that other person to disappear, this can cause a lot of unnecessary stress/anxiety when they’re left completely in the dark.

With ghosting, you simply never know. I’m not referring to “you don’t know why they lost interest” but rather you are left hanging, hoping they could be waiting to text back or call you again, rather than knowing you’ll never hear from them again. I think that’s why ghosting causes more stress/anxiety for people (men and women) than being told straight up that someone isn’t interested anymore.

Personally, when I am given to option to “ghost” I usually don’t. Just because I feel the other person deserves to know right away that I’m no longer interested/available to date them. I know I don’t like when ghosting happens to me, so I try not to do it to others, at least if the girl was a decent human who I have respect for.

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I find the subject of ghosting to be interesting - one can walk away with literally zero social or interaction-based repercussions. Some blame it on social media or OLD dating culture, whatever the case is, it’s becoming more and more common.

Someone mentioned something along the lines of “what would you prefer: being ghosted or told directly that they’re not interested?”

I think being ghosted probably is more of a drawn out sting, than a one time zap of “I’m not interested” coming via text/call/in person. Because when you get ghosted, you literally never know: “was it something I did/didn’t do/said?” “Did their ex come back?” “Are they legitimately the most busy woman ever and would rather focus on career than anything else” - for someone who actually had interest in another, and only for that other person to disappear, this can cause a lot of unnecessary stress/anxiety when they’re left completely in the dark.

With ghosting, you simply never know. I’m not referring to “you don’t know why they lost interest” but rather you are left hanging, hoping they could be waiting to text back or call you again, rather than knowing you’ll never hear from them again. I think that’s why ghosting causes more stress/anxiety for people (men and women) than being told straight up that someone isn’t interested anymore.

Personally, when I am given to option to “ghost” I usually don’t. Just because I feel the other person deserves to know right away that I’m no longer interested/available to date them. I know I don’t like when ghosting happens to me, so I try not to do it to others, at least if the girl was a decent human who I have respect for.
But to answer the question: you should never confront. You never know if you’ll randomly run into them again and their interest might be sparked randomly, or perhaps they have a whole bunch of gorgeous friends that they would humiliate you in a group chat with. You never know - that next hb8-9 Bumble match could have been her friend from college that will never in a million years give you a shot because of how you acted like a crybaby to her friend. Good looking hypergamous women can be really heartless sometimes - they’ll do that kind of thing no problem.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

Yea never had this problem 12 years ago ghosting as much as it is now. Wasnt as common. To stand someone up on a date as well.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ghosting is the softest rejection you can get. Let it go, and don't call her out on it. Get to a point where it truly doesn't affect you and it won't bother you at all anymore.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Ghosting is the softest rejection you can get. Let it go, and don't call her out on it. Get to a point where it truly doesn't affect you and it won't bother you at all anymore.
This last chick led me on for 3 weeks keeps saying she wants another date and that and then suddenly stops talking. I didnt use old much or talk to any girls during that time because I was focusing on her because she said she wanted to go out again.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Orlando age wise isnt as bad as well but too touristy. If you lived in a place like la or Miami would you be using old to meet people a lot?
Touristy is good because that could put more exotic date ideas in the mix, maybe a romantic adventure. Imagine taking a lady to NASA on a date?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
No. Making a woman feel guilty is incredibly stupid and she doesn’t even conceive a wrong in ghosting.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Do not complaint. Be indifferent. Who is gohsting you? The former trooper?

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This last chick led me on for 3 weeks keeps saying she wants another date and that and then suddenly stops talking. I didnt use old much or talk to any girls during that time because I was focusing on her because she said she wanted to go out again.
The former LEO? You were texting that bytch too much. I lost a 13 years younger girl than me for confronting her. She was not from OLD. We met in person. Actually, I didn't confront her, she was connected on Facebook, so I posted **** on her page and she got mad, blocked me and all.

Last edited: