Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GF won't give head

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My GF didnt do it to me either in the 1st month. But i just convinced her to do it cause i started talking about it and arousing her about it when she was very horny, and NEVER after or before sex. She eventually did, and began to like it a lot.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This goes back to sexual compatibility to me. The girl I'm seeing now is unbelievable at oral sex and would give it in a heartbeat. Problem is that I climax easier with sex, but she isn't that into sexual intercourse. However, I've gotten her to the point of where she wants to do it. Once I didn't have a condom on me or else we would have.

This girl also doesn't like oral sex performed on her. It makes her uncomfortable. She loves the finger though, and I will gladly oblige. Everyone's different, but if you find someone who likes something that you don't or vice versa, you're screwed (no pun intended)

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like there's two different opinions here:

1. Continue with the girl, take it slow, and it will eventually work out.

2. Dump her ass.

I guess I could continue with option 1 since option 2 is always there.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps you should consider provoking her by suggesting that she isn't good at giving head. Maybe she just need some instruction on how to do it correctly.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd continue with her. She's new at this crap. A little work and wait will pay off a LOT in the long run.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah give her a chance. i mean you cant blame them if they are new at it. I mean if that was the case then nobody would get nowhere in life cause they would just be stuck as a trainee

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and you can teacher her! so she will do what you want

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if all else fails you can always get her drunk and stick it in her mouth. :)

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is willing ot learn, even slowly, then fine.

If she is absolutely set on never giving a BJ to anybody, you better next her. You won't be happy.

You had better believe that some women will NEVER want to do it, and they will try to train you accept this.

I would guess from my limited knowledge that up to 30% of women never do it, and their chump BFs or husbands give up and live without it. Maybe they do not like it, but most likely they just gave up. Don't be one of them!

Dietzcoi

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old is this girl?

You're going to have to get inside her head more to crack this one bro.

From the way you post, you seem like a hard-charging guy ... something that may not work with this young girl (or most for that matter) ... you're going to have to SEDUCE her rather than directly or indirectly demand sex.

How to do that, just some ideas (every chick is different and YOUR personality is different, so adjust accordingly).

1. Make it okay for her to talk about sex. Talk about it with her, make little jokes.

2. Make her feel good about her body (lots of these young chicks have self-esteem issues). It's sometimes easier to fvck a chick than to get head from her. But, once she becomes sexual, she will likely be more open to anything.

Other than that ... you really ought to think about seeing other women ANYWAY because you seem like you might be relatively young (ie., not ready to settle down and get married) and dating multiple women may be a good way for you to see the differences in women. I personally at this point wouldn't put up with this from a girl ... but it's only because I know the difference.

Just my thoughts.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by prosemont
How old is this girl?

You're going to have to get inside her head more to crack this one bro.

From the way you post, you seem like a hard-charging guy ... something that may not work with this young girl (or most for that matter) ... you're going to have to SEDUCE her rather than directly or indirectly demand sex.

How to do that, just some ideas (every chick is different and YOUR personality is different, so adjust accordingly).

1. Make it okay for her to talk about sex. Talk about it with her, make little jokes.

2. Make her feel good about her body (lots of these young chicks have self-esteem issues). It's sometimes easier to fvck a chick than to get head from her. But, once she becomes sexual, she will likely be more open to anything.

Other than that ... you really ought to think about seeing other women ANYWAY because you seem like you might be relatively young (ie., not ready to settle down and get married) and dating multiple women may be a good way for you to see the differences in women. I personally at this point wouldn't put up with this from a girl ... but it's only because I know the difference.

Just my thoughts.
She's 20; I'm 18.

I definately agree with what you said. I need to work on being a bit more seducing than direct.

And seeing other women is definately a good idea. I'm going to play it cool, keep my confidence, and see how everything turns out.

ph00k

Don Juan
Reaction score
its not so easy to get frigid newbies to start talking about their bodies. i know my girl shies away from it when i do, and gets embarassed and hits out by saying how dirty i am etc.

thing is, talk is cheap, you'll want to use action to really get her on. firstly, u have to be controlling, but in a gentle way, and give her body alot of attention in bed so she almost feels obliged to do something back to you.

the purpose of giving her body SLOW, SENSUAL attention is to get her in such a sexual state that she forgets about the stigma / taboo and just does it. its similar to the foreplay wetting up a girl till she starts wanting sex despite telling u 1/2 an hour ago that she wanted only heavy petting

it'll take time, it took time for me to score that sorta attention, but i did it slowly, got her into a highly sexual state. the important thing to know is that:

women do not want to feel pressure because then it makes it even harder for them to do it for you... cuz its like a psychological force thats pushing her .

so my suggestion is be gentle, not charging crazy bull. but get her really turned on, over and over and over again, just strip her, control her, whatever, but do it slowly and get her in a very sexual state till she gets used to it and eventually wants to try things with you

CamaroMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhhh, how about you get a new girlfriend?