Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GF: "We probably won't even be together for a year"

jaybeezi

Don Juan
Reaction score
What does this mean?

We've been together for about 3 months and things are great, but she has said this (or something similar) a few times.

She also says a lot of really positive things about the relationship. But out of nowhere she'll say this and I'll ask her why (what should I say instead?) She'll say "I don't know, you'll probably get sick of me after awhile"...

How do I respond to this, and why is she saying it?

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jaybeezi said:
She'll say "I don't know, you'll probably get sick of me after awhile"...

How do I respond to this, and why is she saying it?

Reassurance and to see your reaction.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to reassure her, I think you can @ 3 months.

If you want to tell her something that indirectly says what she wants to hear right after she does something really great for you. I wouldn't do it very often though. I would want to associate what she wants to hear with her taking extremely positive action. I would never, ever do this more than once a month, probably no where near that often either unless the situation really warrants it. Too much comforting and she doesn't have to work at all to get what she wants.

I have tried different experiments with reassuring women. You don't want to overdo it. The more wussie a guy is, the more careful he has to be about overdoing it. If you do any of the following she will eventually dump you:

Baby talking
Acting like a little boy trying to be cute
Become the bitter nerd trying to be funny
Not making decisions
Complimenting constantely
Saying I love you every 5 seconds or tacked onto every third sentence

What kind of guy does these things? I think they all kind of go together under the same headline "Weak Needy Man Frame".

jaybeezi

Don Juan
Reaction score
everywomanshero said:
If you want to reassure her, I think you can @ 3 months.

If you want to tell her something that indirectly says what she wants to hear right after she does something really great for you. I wouldn't do it very often though. I would want to associate what she wants to hear with her taking extremely positive action. I would never, ever do this more than once a month, probably no where near that often either unless the situation really warrants it. Too much comforting and she doesn't have to work at all to get what she wants.
Yeah I don't do it too often, but she is pretty good though. We live 3 hours away from eachother and she has driven up to see me EVERY weekend for the past 3 months... 1 weekend I went there, she came and picked me up, brought me back to her town, and then dropped me off afterwards.

edit: I left out that she was going to school 7 days a week , 8 hrs a day for 2 of those months, only 5 days a week now...

Last edited: