GF wants to hit up a Bachelorette Party ?

TxCowboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and the girlfriend discussed going somewhere on friday night. Last night, she says she wants to hit up a bachelorette party instead of going with me. I said "have fun" and then she says, "well, i cant decide right now if i want to go with you or them" .... I told her ... "its up 2 u" ....

Was that an okay DJ move?

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by b's nuts
she is gonna suck a strippers dong
Lol, well that's certainly possible. Usually at those bachelorettes, the male strippers end up ****ing at least one or two girls. Whether it will be HIS girl, well, we can't say for sure.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by italostud
Usually at those bachelorettes, the male strippers end up ****ing at least one or two girls.

really? i should consider the opportunity of learning to strip dance

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay-X
really? i should consider the opportunity of learning to strip dance
You did the right thing. If the fvcking ***** cheats on you, NEXT!!!!

TxCowboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
How far did your Friday night discussions get? Did you have a full plan or was it just discussing possibilities?
Yes ... she was going to come over to house then we were going to go out dancing ....

I guess just leave it alone ?

REDUCE523

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man just let her go you gone to bachelor parties and know that unless theres money involved aint no sex in the champagne room. And if you tell her not to you will look insecure.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
have you been to many bachlorette parites?

mainly they dress up sexy, go to a local club, make the bride wear something extra stupid, get drunk and giggly and wonder wtf the groom to be is doing and obsess over it.
then people pin dollars on the bride to be, they all dance around and then they leave.
where do they go? to go spy on the bachlor party duh!!

male reviews are expensive and over rated.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten

mainly they dress up sexy, go to a local club, make the bride wear something extra stupid, get drunk and giggly and wonder wtf the groom to be is doing and obsess over it.
then people pin dollars on the bride to be, they all dance around and then they leave.

LOL, I can see why that guy's marrying you...

core

Reaction score
you did the right thing by not letting it bother you. if she does end up going she broke the plans with you that you had before hand. i would mark this up as a little 'red flag', but nothing to break up over or whatever. i would just make a mental note of it and see if it starts happening more often.

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Really? And all these years I've been under the false notion that bachelorette parties were like the ones on thehun.

flyinshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TxCowboy
Me and the girlfriend discussed going somewhere on friday night. Last night, she says she wants to hit up a bachelorette party instead of going with me. I said "have fun" and then she says, "well, i cant decide right now if i want to go with you or them" .... I told her ... "its up 2 u" ....

Was that an okay DJ move?
I believe that she was testing you when she said "well, i cant decide right now if i want to go with you or them".

In my opinion the "DJ Move" would have been to tell her "Baby, you shouldn't doubt. But i'll let you make it up to me on Friday. We're going clubbing!"

Bam! You leave her no choice and show some manliness.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try to eat her out the next day. If she doesn't let you, and gets defensive about it, especially if you've done it before then DUMP her instantly. Forget about her and she is done.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your game here is to make her fear what YOU will do.

Meaning - when the cat is away the mouse will play.

Now - this is not something that you can cultivate over a few days - this is what you must create from day 1.

You have failed to do this, because she would go to the bachelorette party without thinking of what YOU will do.

If she does not question what your plans are - then she has upper hand over you.

You cannot live your life speculating on what she will or will not do - see? is that a life you want?

Your life should be based on what YOU want to do - and how you feel... not her.

Your attitude above all else should be superior. You ARE the life and soul of the party - whatever the circustance - life around you, is better than life around anyone else. Once you loose this, you loose her - and slowly she will leak away from you - and want to spend time elsewhere.

If she goes - you should plan with your peeps a night of fun, drinks, and women. Do not call her. Do not think of her. And worry not.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know that most of the posters on here have a hard time with female strippers and label them all as sluts.

In real life though, why do men become strippers? Is it the money or the fantasy that they will be able to engage in group sex with mulitple women?

Some bachelorette parties are innocent and involve going to bars/clubs and doing stupid ****. Others are fvcking raunchy excuses for sluts to act like sluts in a non-imitidating environment. Figure out what you are up against (she'll probably lie anyways) and act accordingly.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
why is he marrying me?

is it for my cooking?

No, from what I heard it's all that cake you'll be eating at the wedding.....:crackup: