Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GF wanna frame me

SlyDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, what I feared was if she's gonna give details of crime scene to make it believable, then it's gonna be complicated. The police would interrogate me to see if I had done anything and lots of sh+t.

I guess I have developed a kind of phobia of dating gals anymore. It's best if I dont get a gf so no girls could even attempt to frame me.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SlyDonJuan said:
Yeah, what I feared was if she's gonna give details of crime scene to make it believable, then it's gonna be complicated. The police would interrogate me to see if I had done anything and lots of sh+t.

I guess I have developed a kind of phobia of dating gals anymore. It's best if I dont get a gf so no girls could even attempt to frame me.
This is just sad. Oh well! Stop dating and anytime you meet a hot girl, just send them my way please. PM me for my forwarding address.:D

Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Blackmail will certainly land you in jail.
Its alot better than RAPE CHARGES. After that you are labelled as an OFFENDER and EVERYONE WILL KNOW. NOOOOOOooooooo!!

See it?

Reaction score
SlyDonJuan said:
What I am trying to figure out is this.......... Can she really frame me? If yes, I want to know what to do besides going to a lawyer.
Kill her!!!!

SlyDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Awwww......come on dudes.

Be serious.

I wanna get over the fear of dating girls because I have developed a phobia after being told by a girl that she would frame me.

Logically thinking, I feel this cannot be done because if it can be done so easily, all the guys would have been framed by their gfs just because they wanna dump them. But still there's a possibility from the way she speaks.

SIGH........What to do?

muttley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SlyDonJuan said:
Let us cut the story short and not waste time. I wanted to break up with my gf and she is angry with me for this matter. She threatened to make a police report saying that I raped her or smash her car windows because she wants to break up with me & asked her friends to be her witness (twisting the story).

Can it work? I dont want to go to jail. Please help :(

Id do this..

My mobile fone has a "conversation recording" function on it.

Id call her up and talk to her, have a heart to heart.

Then half way through id make her say what she said to me:

"you said that your gonna tell the police that i FALSLEY raped you and that your friends will back it up, i think your full of shyt and that will never happen , stupid"

and then she will let it all out. fvkin bytch :box:

save it and use it as evidence. And read what the other guys been saying, get a lawyer.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SlyDonJuan said:
Awwww......come on dudes.

Be serious.

I wanna get over the fear of dating girls because I have developed a phobia after being told by a girl that she would frame me.

Logically thinking, I feel this cannot be done because if it can be done so easily, all the guys would have been framed by their gfs just because they wanna dump them. But still there's a possibility from the way she speaks.

SIGH........What to do?
Are you kidding me? You're going to let ONE (1) stupid chick fear you into not dating anymore, because she threatened to black mail you? That's the stupidest thing I've heard all day...although the day is still young and I have to work with a bunch of dumb broads for then next couple of hours. I digress, If you're going to let one girl ruin your chances with ALL women for something so trivial then you need to give up and become a preist.

SlyDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon said:
Are you kidding me? You're going to let ONE (1) stupid chick fear you into not dating anymore, because she threatened to black mail you? That's the stupidest thing I've heard all day...although the day is still young and I have to work with a bunch of dumb broads for then next couple of hours. I digress, If you're going to let one girl ruin your chances with ALL women for something so trivial then you need to give up and become a preist.
:(

The reason why I fear dating gals again is because I am afraid if I hurt any other gals in future, they will frame me.

How about this? I can threaten to frame her back by asking my friends to back me up. You guys gotta help me to think of an idea how to frame her. Please help

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
brucevangeorge said:
Its alot better than RAPE CHARGES. After that you are labelled as an OFFENDER and EVERYONE WILL KNOW. NOOOOOOooooooo!!

See it?
Nope. I don't see it. One you are GUILTY and a CRIMINAL. In the other, you are INNOCENT.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SlyDonJuan said:
:(

The reason why I fear dating gals again is because I am afraid if I hurt any other gals in future, they will frame me.

How about this? I can threaten to frame her back by asking my friends to back me up. You guys gotta help me to think of an idea how to frame her. Please help
Dude...NOBODY in this site is going to be assesory to a crime (blackmail). If you want to commit a crime (and it is obvious that's the reason you started this b.s. thread), then be more original. Other than that, you have a logical solution: contact a lawyer.

Fighting "crime" with crime is a clear indication that YOU wanted all along to be the one doing the black mailing. This is not the purpose of a DJ site.

dreamxhenry

Banned
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Dude...NOBODY in this site is going to be assesory to a crime (blackmail). If you want to commit a crime (and it is obvious that's the reason you started this b.s. thread), then be more original. Other than that, you have a logical solution: contact a lawyer.

Fighting "crime" with crime is a clear indication that YOU wanted all along to be the one doing the black mailing. This is not the purpose of a DJ site.
well first of all a lawyer costs money remeber that.He doesn't neccessary want to commit a crime,but he is asking some tips your kinda of insulting him,what you posted isn't advice its called INSULTS!

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamxhenry said:
well first of all a lawyer costs money remeber that.He doesn't neccessary want to commit a crime,but he is asking some tips your kinda of insulting him,what you posted isn't advice its called INSULTS!
A lawyer cost money? Well, that's a price he should pay for not being selective. He can also go to the police (which cost NOTHING).

A man that ask for "advice" on how to commit a CRIME in a woman...deserves to be treated as such.

I don't give advice on how to commit crimes and neither should anyone in here.

And I don't buy on the "she wants to frame me" story anymore.

SlyDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason why I asked that way was I am afraid and dunno what to do

Seeking a lawyer costs money.

And I am confused what to do because she wanted to frame me. This has cause me to develop a phobia of dating gals again because I dont want to be threatened anymore.

How is the police going to determine if what she said is true, since she is going to ask her friends to be false witness?

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SlyDonJuan said:
Seeking a lawyer costs money.

And I am confused what to do because she wanted to frame me. This has cause me to develop a phobia of dating gals again because I dont want to be threatened anymore.

How is the police going to determine if what she said is true, since she is going to ask her friends to be false witness?
Don't have sex with her. In fact, stop sex for SEVERAL days or even weeks.

Then tell the cops that your EX-girlfriend is making a threat and explain them the kind of threat. Make sure they write a report.

You see? You are telling the cops WAY BEFORE she does. And if she was rape...she will have to go to the doctor and they will have to determine if indeed she was raped.

Note: If you could legally record her...then do that too.

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with most of the guys here.

You sound worried enough to think she's being serious.

I'd record her regardless. You don't have to show anyone the recording but its there if you need it.

I'd then contact a lawyer. It's worth a couple of whatever the Malaysian currency is to avoid ending up in jail your entire life, or even worse - I suspect that they hang for rape over there. I think they do in Singapore at least.

Good luck mate.