Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GF w/ a lot guy friends need help

BES

Don Juan
Reaction score
She is my GF for 1 week and i found out this. Before i ask her to be my gf i told her "if I am the only she is seeing right now. she said yes and now this thing pop up ..........

My GF have a lot of guy friends and she have few girl friends like her best friend. I told her I promise you i wont date anyone if you promise you wont date anyone. she said i hate promises just do it. (weird vibe) proabably she want me to trust her.

she said Her guy friends go out sometimes and she consider that a date but they are jsut friends.
How to handle this?

Sometimes i get jealous and stress me out. I talk to her about it she said they are just friends and she wants to be with me and i am always her bf.

I ask her why she have a lot of guy friends...
she said she feel more comfortable having guys friends than girls cuz some girls are bit ches.

How to handle this? I told her I trust you but in me I really dont mean it. I am still feeling unsecure about it like her guy friends might flirt with her something might happen.

well i flirted to a lot of girls w/bf at work there is this feeling about her that i want to control her and i think thats not good.

should i ask her if she is going out with someone she needs my permission or soemthing? i feel like ontroling her or something i really need help on to handle this!

Should we set a rule or something? i dont know any rule dat is effective....

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guys.......

Hey,

'Been there, done that.'

You just got 'hooked up' with an Attention Wh0re.

Be careful........

cave dweller

Drowning

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can't get a grip and just be confident about this, then you should dump her. I just got out of a relationship with the same type of girl and, take it from me, if you can't get over it, you'll just be stressing out over it for the rest of your miserable time together.

BES

Don Juan
Reaction score
my solution.....

not a HB7.0 anyways but she is feminine.

I am going to tell her that she needs to tell all her guy friends and tell them clearly or truth that they are just friends. cuz she told me some of the other guys thinks they are romantically involves with her.....so i am going to ask her that.....

If she is not cool with that!!!! i am going to dump her.!!!!

if that happens:
iam going to play her for a while be a badboy hahahha if she wants to go out she needs to pay everything for me. and IN the mean time i have time to look for other potentials. lol

I guess this is part of life freaking attention *****s i keep u updated wat will happen tonight stay tune!

alphawolfx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
doesn't mean she's an attention *****, just how a lot of girls are these days

such as my ex, and my current fb

don't worry about it, it's not a big deal

if she's going to cheat, she'd be able to find any guy, not just her guy friends

just make sure to go out with your guy and girl friends, too

BES

Don Juan
Reaction score
Turns out good!!!!!!!!!

Alphafox your right....
well i call her tonight and she said she just friends with them and again she feel comfortable have a guy friend cuz no gossip and no backstabbing female friends (the whole drama thing like road rules from mtv girl fights)

she told me... that she would not do anything like that (cheat) ....(she is catholic) and even told me i want you to get know them too. aww sweet

so i said sry baby if i stressing you out I just want to let that out. i got you

btw she text me everyday and call me everynight (she is hook onto me) thanks to all dj user and tips from here.
you guys are like my bro and saviour.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i see this girl dumping you if you keep this up. not because she wants to date any of her guy friends, but because you are way too insecure. i don't think you're ready for a serious relationship with these kinds of trust issues to be honest.

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually he still can keep this relationship going. Not really dead and buried in my opinion.

What BES has got to do though is be a little more confident about yourself. If your girl has lots of other guy friends and she's with you, that's got to say something about how good a boyfriend you are. Feeling the urge to control her is like what everyone has said, even yourself, downright insecure. Which will undoubtedly lead you to do crazy lame shyt. And it's not a pretty sight when you sink down to that level. And as a guy, you should always feel confident that you'll be able to get another girl under your arm if the current one should ever fail.

Just be careful dude. You never know what could happen. Familiarity breeds contempt and the two of you are only together for over a week.

BES

Don Juan
Reaction score
i am not afraid to lose this girl she is a 7.0

i see girls better than her including her friends hahaha...but i like her personality and there is chemistry.
I got a lot of girls who look at me and want to go out with me.

i will be ****y and funny every time i see her and make it worth it ...you know what i mean...hahaha

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BES sounds like a control freak = AFC. And the girl who he is dating is a classic attention h0 who BES obviously is ignoring right now cause she's his sole booty property now.

GAY.

Dominant

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DeathDealer
BES sounds like a control freak = AFC. And the girl who he is dating is a classic attention h0 who BES obviously is ignoring right now cause she's his sole booty property now.

GAY.
Sad but true.

Listen man, don't have a girlfriend until you can honestly say to yourself "I can handle it if she cheated on me".

You can't handle it if she cheated on you. You can't even handle it if she's kicking it with some other dude.

Look what are you're doing to yourself from this point of view. Your emotions are all into one girl. If she screws up (cheats), you'll be screwed up (emotionally). It's really a dumb move if you think about it. Your emotional futures are in the hands of one woman. Such a dumb move, especially if you're young.

Young girls cheat all the time, just as much, if not more than guys. Don't feel bad, you would cheat too if you had the chance with a sexy girl (don't tell me you wouldn't). And the average girl gets WAY more opportunities to do it than the average guy. It's just stupid to have just one girl at a time if you're under the age of say, 30-35.

Well, dumb unless you can honestly say to yourself "I can handle it if my ONE girl cheated on me."

And this girl, especially, damn! Hella guy friends? You've dug your own grave. Girls with very few guy friends cheat. Imagine the odds on this one cheating on you? Way higher than the average chick.

My advise, go find more girls. You found one, you could easily find some more. Dump this girl.

And don't feel bad for her. You had to do it for your own good, your own health. Her pain for losing you is going to be much less than the pain you're going to feel in the future.

What am saying is not opinion, it's prophecy. Heed my words.

Peace,
Dominant

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I think it's a perfect reason for a guy to have a lot of friends that are women.

naoi deag se deag

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds LSE. LSE girls can be really good looking but feel like they have nothing to offer in terms of their person, hence the low self esteem. They create external value for themselves by having lots of guy friends (who they can offer their looks to, but nothing else) and thus few girl friends. These types can seriously mess up your mind - my ex-GF constantly flirted and did innocent things with other guys to piss me off to jack her social value. Once I figured this out and stopped reacting to it, she stopped acting out like this. I know it's hard to get it out of your system, and if you find you can't handle it, look for HSE girls in the future. Best of luck.

BES

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok i just broke it off with that B{tch !!!

ATTENTION W HORE!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARGHHHHHHHH well she is ugly anyways ..feeling down right now but I now know how to handle women.. become a prize and chaleging... I was like a doormat wheni met her....ilearn from my mistake.......

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BES
Ok i just broke it off with that B{tch !!!

ATTENTION W HORE!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARGHHHHHHHH well she is ugly anyways ..feeling down right now but I now know how to handle women.. become a prize and chaleging... I was like a doormat wheni met her....ilearn from my mistake.......
You will be feeling a lot better because of this.

Go away Aw! :kick: