Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gf Told Me She Had Herpes Then Broke Up With Me

SteveTheDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure what to do, only been seeing her a month but we were texting and I said is there anything I should know then she told me she had type 2 herpes. This is after we had protected sex a couple times.. she said she didnt want to hurt me blaga blah.. then I told her to FUVK OFF AND SHES A DISEAESED SLVT then felt bad texted her i needed time to think and was caught off shock.. she said she would have told me if she was outbroken and wasnt for years i told her shes a liar she said I never asked few more back and forth messages and she writes "nowadays everyone has something, hope you find someone, Im done with your mind games" and now her phone goes straight to her voicemail.. what did I do wrong?

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nowadays everyone has something
I don't have anything and I'd never mess around with someone who does. Good job in dumping her.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
SteveTheDon said:
she writes "nowadays everyone has something, hope you find someone, Im done with your mind games"
Does your face look like a Ginger kids' ass rash?

.. what did I do wrong?
You did everything wrong.

You were more interested in getting your pee-pee wet than your long-term health.

Never put a woman over your own needs. Ever. Selfishness, in regards to your health and well-being, is never a bad thing. Don't let a piece of poontang tell you otherwise.

Suck it up, go to Doctor, get checked, then ask chicks if they have anything (or have had anything) sexually BEFORE you put your face and c0ck in a position to be lobbed off.

SteveTheDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
its type 2 so genital only, I used a condom, didnt eat her out.. the thing that bugs me is she tries to turn it around on me saying I play mind games.. I dont understand it.. she should be crying begging me not to leave her.

EvilAgenda

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Steve, you lost your control and told her to fk off and called her a slut.

Steve, you then wimped out and told her you needed time to think.

Steve, you let her turn the game at you by letting her put words in your mouth like "nowadays everyone has something," ... "so it isn't really a bad thing that I had unprotected sex with guys and am generally a slut."

Steve, you called her several times without taking the time to think like you said you would.

Echoes

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's unfortunate that she's sick. It's also unfortunate that she didn't tell you ahead of time. It's also unfortunate that you called her a "diseased slut".

She should have told you...that was wrong of her. I can't imagine though what it must be like to be in her shoes, and now yours.

SteveTheDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
when texting before she said "if u dont want me now its ok i understand"

then I tried calling she texted "im pissed you need to let me cool down, your pushing me away"

so after thinking I texted "ok I dont want you, no hard feelings , 3 guys haha (what she originally said she slept with before me)"

she wrote "im home, take care"

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who wants to date a girl with herpes?

Come on bro. Unprotected sex is the BIIZZZNESSS... Cant do that with a diseased herpes twaat.

SteveTheDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
was it really mean of me to call her a diseased slut? does her anger stem from this or is it her way to turn around the fact she knows shes in the wrong for not telling me in the beginning? thing is i was falling for her.. i cant stand bytches, each one gets easier to break up with now ..like im getting a tougher skin..does that make sense?

SteveTheDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
powpow said:
Who wants to date a girl with herpes?

Come on bro. Unprotected sex is the BIIZZZNESSS... Cant do that with a diseased herpes twaat.

thanks man so I WIN? lol.. it does hurt to give her up.. there was feelings there.. i guess on to the nexxxt

Echoes

Don Juan
Reaction score
SteveTheDon said:
was it really mean of me to call her a diseased slut?
Yes.

Understand me here.... she was wrong to not tell you ahead of time, but name calling is for kids.

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah that was pretty nasty bro. be a mature adult about it. i would of just said "what the ****, you only telling me now? that was very wrong and i'm not happy about that."

SteveTheDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah but the whole thing was I was/am pissed and now she pretty much broke it off with me i feel good she got told she was a diseased slut.. maybe shell think twice for the next unfortunate chap (no pun intended) P:

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, is anyone else getting the std alert ad on this thread?

ps. the guys a troll.

SteveTheDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not a troll, I swear its all true, u can have her phone # if u want. I honestly wish I was trolling but its all true, I think Im destined to be alone,.if u see my other posts it seems bad **** happens to me.. I met her off POF... they are all crazy there..

Echoes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chickfight said:

ps. the guys a troll.
I have an ad blocker on my browser....I didn't even know there were ads on this site!

Echoes

Don Juan
Reaction score
LoneWolf said:
yeah that was pretty nasty bro. be a mature adult about it. i would of just said "what the ****, you only telling me now? that was very wrong and i'm not happy about that."
This would have been better....what's the point in causing even more hurt in this situation? You are both hurting enough.

Leave the name calling behind you...you'll feel better about yourself and that's part of what we're aiming for here, right?

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chickfight said:

ps. the guys a troll.
all I ever get is japan cupid banners. japan cupid is the ****. if you like old *****es. which I do.

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1 in 4 individuals are infected with genital herpes. FACT
that means 80% in the population are walking around with herpes, and the majority of them do not have symptoms, so they will NEVER know they have the virus.

It's messed up that she didn't tell you that she had herpes 2. But I've met some really nice girls who did have herpes, sometimes its not their fault, and herpes does not kill, and symptoms are treatable.

not saying that it doesn't matter, but looking at the big picture, this disease won't kill you, and if treated, you won't get infected.

But anyway, she lied.