Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GF thinks Im being not caring and etc..........

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, my gf is a very direct girl. She tells me everything about herself including her feelings, her desires and her thinking.

She believed that having a simple boyfriend is enough. She isn't the same like other girls who believed having a boyfriend because they want free food, transport and etc. All she wants is to be with me, that's all.

The problem right now is sometimes she is very stubborn. If I turned her down when she asked me to go out, she will get upset. If she wants to go out, it means she wanna go out and I must not turn her down. At certain times, I asked her to fetch me out (Im lazy to drive sometimes), but she refused to do so because she believed it's my job as a guy to do that.

Sometimes while we don't see each other, I may or may not sms her. And she gets upset over that because she feels that I am not being caring. She feels that sometimes Im caring, sometimes Im not and she is being very confused. She feels that I am sweet with her sometimes and sometimes Im not.

Well, how to solve this?

dearsappho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DONT change.

If you give in she will loose interest and leave.

Shes testing you and is getting high on the drama and tension in the process.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by dearsappho
DONT change.

Go ahead dearsa you took the words out of my mouth.

You are giving her the emotional drama she craves, dont stop. As long as she is thinking about you, she isn't thinking about somebody else. Keep up the good work, even though i think you knew you were doing it, but you wanted a pat on the back. Well here it is player <pat on the back>.

penguin

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's "your job" to drive her around? Then remind her it's her job to get in the kitchen and cook for you (kidding, not to worry lol)

DrSoSuave

Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman says you're not being caring. Careful, she could be testing to see how far you will stretch for her. What you shouldn't do is all of a sudden become more nicer to her, because she was attracted to you when you were of a certain type of character and she will continue to be.

Don't even bother trying to analyze whats going on in her head.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhoh .. she talks about being 'confused' .. get read Dawg .. could be in for a shocker .. it almost sounds like there's another guy she may be interested in ..

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So yesterday, this is how it goes.....

I took her out and discuss with her face to face about what is really bothering her. She spoke her mind by telling me that she is upset because I am a very sweet, nice person when Im with her. However, when we're not together, I dont call her or even send any sms to her. So she feels that I am like so-called not being sweet and caring at all when Im not face to face with her. And she complained that I never tell her how much I love her because Im not being direct.

So I told her that what I have done for you so far is enough to prove my love for you. I dont have to tell you a thousand times a day that I love you because action speaks louder than words. She then agreed and I said fine.

Each time when we went out for a car ride and stopped by the seaside, there's a lot of hugging and kissing. However, we can consider her as a conservative religious girl because she doesnt believe in having sex with her boyfriend (not even all her ex-bf) before marriage. The other day, while we're at the seaside inside the car, it nearly turn into sex but didnt work. There's basically kissing, and hands moving around and my hands went into her boobs tickling it as we're kissing. So I asked her to go the back of the seat so things can continue and she turned me down.

Damn, how could I actually make her want sex? On top of that, I was wondering where is the best place to f*ck because my house is not the best place since there are a lot of room mates sharing inside. Pls give some suggestions!

The Rake

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: So yesterday, this is how it goes.....

However, we can consider her as a conservative religious girl because she doesnt believe in having sex with her boyfriend (not even all her ex-bf) before marriage. The other day, while we're at the seaside inside the car, it nearly turn into sex but didnt work. There's basically kissing, and hands moving around and my hands went into her boobs tickling it as we're kissing. So I asked her to go the back of the seat so things can continue and she turned me down.

Damn, how could I actually make her want sex? On top of that, I was wondering where is the best place to f*ck because my house is not the best place since there are a lot of room mates sharing inside. Pls give some suggestions!
I am confused here...you haven't had sex with her yet (and not likely until after marriage with her) and you called her your GF?

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your girl is giving you grief about having a life outside of her, thats her problem, not yours.

My girlfriend gives me similar crap sometimes. Basically, if I'm hanging out with my friends, or studying or whatnot, she gets pissy at me because I'm not paying attention to her. For instance, the other night she messaged me on msn and I never messaged her back because my computer monitor was off, and she got all strung up about that. Of course, later on she realizes how wrong she was and apologizes.

What you gotta do is hold your ground. If you had more important things to do , do them. Its not your job to be available at her every whim. Shes gonna have to understand that. If she doesn't, get rid of her.

Fela Kuti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DrSoSuave said:
When a woman says you're not being caring. Careful, she could be testing to see how far you will stretch for her. What you shouldn't do is all of a sudden become more nicer to her, because she was attracted to you when you were of a certain type of character and she will continue to be.

Don't even bother trying to analyze whats going on in her head.
I kinda mentioned that to my GF, saying "I've been doing the same thing for this 9 months we're together. But it's only now that you're saying I don't care enough?" To which she answered, "Well, maybe because in the first 9 months I'm still in the "head over heels" phase. I'm not saying that I love you less now, it's just that I'm beginning to realize this is not enough."

How should I react?

Dole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dearsappho said:
DONT change.

Listen to him, I failed this test miserably with my ex-gf, we only lasted 2 month's probably cause I failed this test and many other one's lol
I gave into her power's and got crushed like a little ****aroach

I kinda mentioned that to my GF, saying "I've been doing the same thing for this 9 months we're together. But it's only now that you're saying I don't care enough?" To which she answered, "Well, maybe because in the first 9 months I'm still in the "head over heels" phase. I'm not saying that I love you less now, it's just that I'm beginning to realize this is not enough."

How should I react?
I my self are interested in the answer for this.

Fela Kuti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What does it mean when a GF says "I just want you to make more effort to keep me. You've already got me, but it doesn't mean you can be all relaxed. What if a better man come around? You've got to make yourself special and standout from other men."

So it's true that LTR is hard as hell..

Triple T

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, is it just me or is it EASIER to GET a girl, rather than to KEEP a girl?

All my past relationships I get the girl easily, but I can't keep her for long. The spark in our relationship bascially dissappears after awhile, I don't know how to fix it?
I do the same things I've always done, just abit more touching and kissing and hanging out.

Fela Kuti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Triple T said:
haha, is it just me or is it EASIER to GET a girl, rather than to KEEP a girl?

All my past relationships I get the girl easily, but I can't keep her for long. The spark in our relationship bascially dissappears after awhile, I don't know how to fix it?
I do the same things I've always done, just abit more touching and kissing and hanging out.
See? People say that you must keep doing what you were doing that attracted her in the first place. But in fact, many women walk away because of that.