Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GF still lists herself as "Single" on MySpace

Broham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lust said:
This isn't even worth a topic.

Honestly, some of the stuff posted here are really stupid.

I don't mean to offend but honestly, think about it...

Some page on MySpace says she's single...

Does it matter?

Who's fvcking her brains out? All those AFC losers on MySpace? Or you?
That's a good point- but I still need to call her out on it without looking pathetic or like a stalker. (Remember, I don't have a profile but I look at hers every couple of days.)

On a side note, she keeps telling to me to make a profile but I want nothing to do with that stupid site.

Next time she asks me to make a profile, I'll say:

"Well I won't be able to keep up with all the girls e-mailing me since I'll be listed as single".

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damm u man! This post of yours just prompted me to check my gf's facebook.com profile, i told her i didnt have one (just cuz i didnt do any work on it and never use it). so she has no idea i have a profile. So i just checked hers and low and behold it says she is single! and shes been on within 3 days. Weve been official for almost a month now. She has also been on quite often being that she has added 3 diff picture albums in the last 3 weeks according to her profile. So i cant imagine that someone who works on their profile that often would simply forget to change that. I am seriously worried right now. I had no doubt in my mind about her bein a cheater at all, but ths post promted me to check. Should i b worried bout this? She even broguth up that she liked how i changed my myspace to single. she better not be cheatin. She acts like she is head over heels in love with me when shes with me. She really really really likes sex, i hope shes not a *****. She is smart, career oriented and acts like a good girl. I dunno

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
She even broguth up that she liked how i changed my myspace to single.
Smart move. Change your profile to single, then she gets jealous and changes hers to single. Why do you want to add problems when it's tough enough just dealing with these chicks in real life?

You shouldv'e never changed it FROM single to begin with. My guess is that she's beating you at your own game. :down:

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Insecurity on this board is breaking new levels. can some of ye get through a day without getting pissed off at someone? We're talking about a web page here! I don't know why she states she's single, perhaps she thinks she'll frighten you off if she changes that to relationship. Either way, if you're having a good time with her IN REAL LIFE and she's not disrespecting you IN REAL LIFE, whats the problem?

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thomas94305 said:
a variation on what's already been said...

Say to her "Hey.. saw you changed your myspace profile back to single.. Cool.. I like telling other women I'm single, glad you understand."
What are you, a woman? Leave the snide wise ass comments out. If you were a woman saying that sort of thing to me i'd spank you.

typical said:
You people = total losers, only the guys that have replied saying dont worry about it are on clue as to the real deal.

Dude who cares what she says over a fu(king internet site, whoop de doo man, she getting in bed with you right ? then who cares about the rest.
Good call, almighty one. You get sex so everything else she does is okay. Pfft. If she calls you a smelly stinking a55h0le with a tiny d1ck and then spreads her legs for you right after is that okay? Because it's the same thing: both things reek of disrespect.

She is chatting up and flirting with guys on the side and WILL have a dude lined up already should her relationship with him fail.

DJinTraining06 said:
Damm u man! This post of yours just prompted me to check my gf's facebook.com profile, i told her i didnt have one (just cuz i didnt do any work on it and never use it). so she has no idea i have a profile. So i just checked hers and low and behold it says she is single! and shes been on within 3 days. Weve been official for almost a month now. She has also been on quite often being that she has added 3 diff picture albums in the last 3 weeks according to her profile.
Are you in these photo albums? My girlfriends, if they're into the picture thing, have always put up pictures of her and me together maybe with cute captions displaying that she's proud that I'm her boyfriend. If she's showing pictures of every other friend but you then she doesn't want to make it seem like she has a boyfriend so that guys keep trying to msg her on myspace/facebook. She might not be looking for a dude but she doesn't want to lose the attention either.

It's just what girls do. If they're into you they want everyone to know. I've been seeing my girl for a month now and every weekend when we go out she specifically asks a different friend of hers to come meet us so she can MEET ME. She is ecstatic she got such a catch and wants to show off. She even introduced me to two of her aunts. That's the sort of thing women with high interest do.

For the guys saying "it's just a website who cares" wake up, it's a new age. The internet is a large portion of a lot of peoples' social lives nowadays and is not to be ignored.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Smart move. Change your profile to single, then she gets jealous and changes hers to single. Why do you want to add problems when it's tough enough just dealing with these chicks in real life?

You shouldv'e never changed it FROM single to begin with. My guess is that she's beating you at your own game. :down:

woops, i meant to say i she liked that i changed it from single to in a realtionship. She said she thought that was nice to see.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
What are you, a woman? Leave the snide wise ass comments out. If you were a woman saying that sort of thing to me i'd spank you.

Good call, almighty one. You get sex so everything else she does is okay. Pfft. If she calls you a smelly stinking a55h0le with a tiny d1ck and then spreads her legs for you right after is that okay? Because it's the same thing: both things reek of disrespect.

She is chatting up and flirting with guys on the side and WILL have a dude lined up already should her relationship with him fail.

Are you in these photo albums? My girlfriends, if they're into the picture thing, have always put up pictures of her and me together maybe with cute captions displaying that she's proud that I'm her boyfriend. If she's showing pictures of every other friend but you then she doesn't want to make it seem like she has a boyfriend so that guys keep trying to msg her on myspace/facebook. She might not be looking for a dude but she doesn't want to lose the attention either.

It's just what girls do. If they're into you they want everyone to know. I've been seeing my girl for a month now and every weekend when we go out she specifically asks a different friend of hers to come meet us so she can MEET ME. She is ecstatic she got such a catch and wants to show off. She even introduced me to two of her aunts. That's the sort of thing women with high interest do.

For the guys saying "it's just a website who cares" wake up, it's a new age. The internet is a large portion of a lot of peoples' social lives nowadays and is not to be ignored.

no we havent taken any pics yet. in fact it says she lieks to hang out with her friend (Pete) which i think was her ex bfs name from last january. I havent heard her mention pete in the month ive known her excep tthat she dated a pete. So how is that still on there? while other things have been updated quite recently? I agree that its a whole new age. And i dont care that shes fvckng me, for all i know shes fvucking other guys which is not cool. I dont care if shes even just hanign otu with them and messgaing the,, the fact she is still lookin is still wrong considering how hard shes leading me on (assuming she is) which im still highly in doubt about, but no wim curious.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes i wish guys never came here its like looking in the looking glass and seeing nothing but **** coming back to them, no dis-respect to the guys but when you learn the true nature of women, it is sometimes wished you never delved that deep.

Ignorance is bliss, sadly this is true.

Imagine if these things where not worried about or even thought about or you never looked in the rabbit hole or opened the box!

Sometimes you can know too much.

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this isn't in the same league but i would take it like this. say if you were married and your wife didn't wear her wedding ring or mention around guys that she was married, i'd be pissed. attention ho or not man that is disrespect. if your exclusive then that says it all.

don't listen to the guys who are acting all tough and alpha by saying it's just a webpage cause i'm sure they are single and aren't in the same frame of mind as you. depending on the length of time you have been with her i would put a ban on the myspace page if it involved other males contacting her. your not being insecure something in your gut instinct is telling you something aint right.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
insanity said:
this isn't in the same league but i would take it like this. say if you were married and your wife didn't wear her wedding ring or mention around guys that she was married, i'd be pissed. attention ho or not man that is disrespect. if your exclusive then that says it all.

don't listen to the guys who are acting all tough and alpha by saying it's just a webpage cause i'm sure they are single and aren't in the same frame of mind as you. depending on the length of time you have been with her i would put a ban on the myspace page if it involved other males contacting her. your not being insecure something in your gut instinct is telling you something aint right.

thank you! cuz i remember past gf's changing their statuses immediately. they were proud to be dating me and wanted people to know (at least at first lol)
And im the same way, i really like this girl and i think shes beautiful. I bet all my family and friends will love her when they meet her, and i changed my status a few days after we had the "exlusive" talk. Why the hell not? I do feel somethin aint right here.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha im an idiot apparently. The photo albums were put there January 06, not january 07. And the guy she Pete Vella, she said she hang out with in her profile turns out to be a name of a California wine that comes in a box. It's an inside joke between her and her friends.

I got it out of her in a very cool nonchalant way, i dont think i came across too worried, least i dont think. I made it like a big joke, and never showed any concern. Altho women r good at sensing that sh*t, i'm sure my performance wasnt flawless, but overall a success and a relief. I'm so crazy bout this girl, we r so confortable together, yet theres still like a spark and sexual chemistry, its the best relationship ive had.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
typical said:
You people = total losers, only the guys that have replied saying dont worry about it are on clue as to the real deal.

Dude who cares what she says over a fu(king internet site, whoop de doo man, she getting in bed with you right ? then who cares about the rest.

ummm

its called respect.

now I can see why men are on the downslide.

she should be proud of her man and show it.

myspace doensnt hurt relationships..but there is no way this girl didnt notice the single status.

matygee

Don Juan
Reaction score
We've got two sides of answers to your questions bro. And I'm gonna help you put it in perspective. Your not just ****ing this girl correct? Well if you were just ****ing her and you two weren't official than honestly you have no reason to be mad. Unless you like her alot.

But you two have both made it official, and quite clear. And I believe if you respect yourself, which in the end is the only person who this is really gonna matter to and affect. I think you should make it 100% clear that if she is to be in a relationship with you she can discontinue this sign of disrespect or she can continue what shes doing and not be in a relationship with her.

Shes ****ing with you man. This ain't no jealousy or insecurity this is petty girl bull**** and as much as I know you probably won't like to your going to HAVE TO GIVE HER THE ULTIMOTIVE and GIVE HER THE CHOICE. Set the boundries brotha, respect yourself and give her the boot if she don't respect you.:kick:

PersonalJesus

Don Juan
Reaction score
^ Nah man, I disagree, Don't even give her the ultimatum, because she'll get all biotchy and defensive about it and accuse you of being "insecure". Most girls see this as an empty threat anyways.

Just walk. If something bothers you that much, trust your gut. Just talk to her one day and be like "Sorry babe it's over. Bye" Why? Because if you put up with this and give into whatever arguements you guys have, She's just gonna string you along. Who knows? Maybe she'll change and come crying back to you more devoted that ever, but don't count on it

Besides, you got other hotties to mack right?

Be the prize.

editL it IS a sign of low interest

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pathetic thread sorry to say..u gotta be a emotionally unstable AFC if you give a sh*t about what she has on her F*ckin myspace...as long as she's Giving up the P*ssy and bein a GF it really doesn't matter

closed this thread now...

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Badmannaz said:
pathetic thread sorry to say..u gotta be a emotionally unstable AFC if you give a sh*t about what she has on her F*ckin myspace...as long as she's Giving up the P*ssy and bein a GF it really doesn't matter

closed this thread now...
Wow, that doesn't help Broham at all...