Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GF still lists herself as "Single" on MySpace

Broham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First things first: I hate MySpace and deleted my profile over a year ago. However, I realize that most people my age, especially girls, are obsessed with it to some degree. My girlfriend of 2 months is no exception. After the first month we started to become serious, I would check her profile once every couple days just to make sure nothing fishy was going on. During the entire time, she kept her status as "single." Just a few days ago though, she switched it to "in a relationship". But a day after that, it was "single" again. She showed me her profile the other day and I passively asked her about it. She goes "oh, I've always had it like that. Do you want me to change it?" I replied with "I don't care" and chuckled. Is this something I should worry about?

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's an attention *****. She likes getting all the reaffirming emails of guys hitting on her. I assure if you if she's any level of attractive she gets a ton. I made a fake female count once and put next to nothing in the profile and got a LOT of guys sending msgs asking to hang out "sometime" and all that...

Concerned about? I don't know. Maybe. I wouldn't be going out with an attention seeking myspace girl to begin with.

Oh and if she lies to you, you need to call her out and be like what the **** i saw you went in a relationship then back out of it and now you sit here lieing to my face.

Most good girlfriends are HAPPY to change that relationship status. They do it without you ever saying a word and do it right quick. Actually they are the ones who ask ME to change mine and then ask if they can put pictures of me up.

musclyjerk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Broham said:
First things first: I hate MySpace and deleted my profile over a year ago. However, I realize that most people my age, especially girls, are obsessed with it to some degree. My girlfriend of 2 months is no exception. After the first month we started to become serious, I would check her profile once every couple days just to make sure nothing fishy was going on. During the entire time, she kept her status as "single." Just a few days ago though, she switched it to "in a relationship". But a day after that, it was "single" again. She showed me her profile the other day and I passively asked her about it. She goes "oh, I've always had it like that. Do you want me to change it?" I replied with "I don't care" and chuckled. Is this something I should worry about?
If it comes up again, tell her "I don't care, I tell all the girls I meet I'm single anyway" . . .

The Muscly Jerk

Pappadapolis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Broham said:
I'd stop checking her Myspace. If you keep checking it, all you'll do is obess about it. You've got to be you and not worry about what she does. If that's not good enough for her, fvck it. Don't stop tryin to pick up other girls.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can actually bring it up and use the above line to equal success. There's no reason to wait for it to come up. The bottom line is communication is the key to creating outcomes, and is in essence, a way of taking action. Don't be afraid to say something, you are the man.

matygee

Don Juan
Reaction score
and shes your "girlfriend? what kind of girlfriend says shes single...
think about it thats bull**** bro.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
matygee said:
and shes your "girlfriend? what kind of girlfriend says shes single...
think about it thats bull**** bro.

The kind that only gets into relationships with doormats, so she can still parade her @ss around with her friends on the weekend and hook-up with all the bad boys.

PIMP

Thomas94305

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
a variation on what's already been said...

Say to her "Hey.. saw you changed your myspace profile back to single.. Cool.. I like telling other women I'm single, glad you understand." Don't buy that it's only in myspace.. that's just broadcasting it to everyone, as opposed to telling one person at a time. Act totally cool and congruent about it, watch her squirm.

MilanoRedDC5

Don Juan
Reaction score
First things first big guy...

Forget the gf has a myspace. Mypsace blows, it ruins everything. Don't let it get to you and invest some trust because if you don't, she'll accuse you of checking up on her or not trusting her.

If you don't like the myspace, get rid' of the girl because women do not let that **** go very easily.

I personally went through something of this nature. I'm completely against myspace!

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Broham....do as you want! If you want her to change her status,then just say so. If she does then it's all cool and you don't have to play no games with her.
Always think about what U want and go for it!

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Broham said:
This chick is playing games and messing with your head.
Give her the same level of respect and state your single too, or alternativly, game other women, this one is not looking too good.

As for Trust as some state, right trust dont be a CHUMP she is stating she is sinlge on a social forum, what more do you need.

the fact YOU have to ASK her is bad enough and tbh i would have dropped this women as soon as i felt the NEED to make the comment.

Trust her, i would drop her tbh.

but then again i am very tight and women have to tow a certain line of respect, this one as gone over that line and it seems she does not even care about it.

how about you dump her, tell her why.
And she what she says, it seems she cant get any less respectful, at least this way she may think 'dam i crossed the line with this guy, i better buck my ideas up as he will walk' .

If you had more women this one would not even be concerned about, you would have dumped her before you would have asked strangers on the forums for advice.

bury your head in the sand does not make the problem go away, but controlling people is a futile venture.

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your girl is a W+ore, I normally dont say this but the sooner you get rid of her the better will your chances be of finding a nice girl.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You people = total losers, only the guys that have replied saying dont worry about it are on clue as to the real deal.

Dude who cares what she says over a fu(king internet site, whoop de doo man, she getting in bed with you right ? then who cares about the rest.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
typical said:
You people = total losers, only the guys that have replied saying dont worry about it are on clue as to the real deal.

Dude who cares what she says over a fu(king internet site, whoop de doo man, she getting in bed with you right ? then who cares about the rest.
So he is getting sex out of her, great, let the women give him lack of respect but its ok he gets to fuc* her, hey its all cool.

regardless of how you think its ok, this is a sure sign this women is not showing respect or is not showing a high level of interest.

Myspace is a dating/social forum, so what some see it as a joke site but the fact is people do meet on that site and they do get attention from guys wnating to hook up, not how would you feel if that cute GF your seeing as got a day off and is texting bob in the same town, bob who just happenes to contact her due to her 'single' status.

You think that is ok?

You really want a chick who is opening the door for invitation for other men?
Not only is she stating she is single to allow other men to game her, she is doing it and showing her BF she is stating single on her profile, so double whammie, its like stating, 'look chump i am single on this forum, if you like it or not, but if you object i may change it but you need to ask'.

Sod that i would rather put 100% trust in a women, how the hell can you trust a women who is stating to the world on online she is 'available'.

and people say it is this guy who has trust issues, it would take a fuc*ing saint to trust a women who is stating she is SINGLE! how they hell can you trust that.

also he as witnessed her change to profile to change it back again, that would raise question about why she changed it back.
Was it due to bob asking her 'are you taken then, maybe i should stop talking to you'.

This girl is full of red flags, illustrating she is not being totally honest with the guy as well as showing she a lack of respect.

I would have dumped this women over this, but then again some may think it is anal, on the contrary what is anal is the women NOT stating she is in a relationship on the profile through HER OWN CHOICE.

She is choosing to remain in single status and the fact is WHY?
there is only one possible conclussion.
And thats to get attention from other men, there is NO OTHER reason, well some can buy that cra* me, hell i would kick it to the curb.

i would be cheating on this girl and this would be a GREAT motivator to do it, this would at the best religate her to FB.

also asking her to change it will not work, if she as the traits or red flags, she will just hide them!

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree with most of the stuff said here...

It doesn't sound like you have this girl on lock down.
I would not invest too much emotional interest...
As long as you are getting laid, that should work for ya...

She likes attention... A little too much...
I have to wonder how much attention she got from her father...
Some girls like attention, better they get it off myspace then out in public...

I called my girlfriend out on her profile being public on myspace...
(Keep in mind mine is public, lol.)
I simply said "One of my friends was looking at your myspace... It used to be private? what happened? you like attention?!"

Flirt with other women in public while she is with you...

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't even worth a topic.

Honestly, some of the stuff posted here are really stupid.

I don't mean to offend but honestly, think about it...

Some page on MySpace says she's single...

Does it matter?

Who's fvcking her brains out? All those AFC losers on MySpace? Or you?