GF says...

smoofle

Don Juan
Reaction score
"You're so up and down!"
"You're so mean to me!"
"You're so unpredictable!" (sometimes you're nice sometimes you're mean to me!)
"You're so gay!"
"Why are you such an assh0le?"
"I hate you!!" (usually i get this once i tease her and she doesn't have a good comeback :) )

This might be out of context, but I just wanted some advice. This is usually when we're bantering and teasing each other mixed in with lots of kino and kissing and sh!t...am i doing the right thing? I usually tease her a lot, C+F, neg hits and what not when we are hanging out one on one. This is kind of the relationship we had with each other when i was pursing her; I'm wondering if I need to make some changes now that we're going steady or should I keep up what we're doing? We've been going out for a few months but I've known her for about a year.

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, you ve been here since 2007

you should know by now that you have her eating out of your hand.

smoofle

Don Juan
Reaction score
i know girls like this **** all the time when you're trying to game them at parties and clubs and whatnot, but i guess my question is: does it ever get old? can you tease someone "too much?"

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well dont over do it but you should know where to draw the line. keep doing what you are doing and have it all under control. i know couples where after 6 years of being together the man still teases his girl.

so dont worry about it too much, just keep up the good work and dont try to be too rude.

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The last girl I was dating for a while was totally in love with me and would say similar things, like "you're so hot and cold" and similar statements.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smoofle - you make me proud.
Well done, son.
And Yes, you can borrow the station wagon next Saturday night. Be home by 1 am, OK?

Last edited:

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cry For Love said:
read her, when she starts gettin annoyed u know u messed up lol
CORRECTION: If she starts to get annoyed and you take that as a sign that you've messed up and therefore back off and stop doing whatever it was that got her annoyed - then you've just given her your balls.

correction course of action if a woman is getting annoyed with you - continue to annoy her more than fvck her hard!