Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GF Parents Problems

LegendBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am going to keep it very simple, any finer questions ask.

I was with my gf for about a month, her mum found out and she broke up with me because of her mum. I told her it was alright. Then a week later she messaged me saying she didn't care what her mum said and that she wanted to be together behind her back.

Then again hiding it from her mum, her mum found things out and she's like we can't be together because of her. Like what is up with her, she likes me but keeps being drawn between me and her mum.

Any ideas?!?!

BlakeW5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, sounds like she respects her moms opinion. Nothing really wrong with that.

The real question is why her mom doesn't like you. Does her mom even know you, or have a reason to be concerned about her daughter associating with you?

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, that's the real question...why the f*ck is her mam wanting her to break up with you? Is she 19 like you?

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is that great you could try sneaking around seeing her. However long that will last. Or find a girl that you don't have to be that way with.

Georgey

Don Juan
Reaction score
she wants u but she erspects her mum.
let her respect to her mother go first coz u can't win over her mum.
ive been there once, it is really bad and there's noway it can work becoz ur mother is ur mother. a BEST friend can be lost so easily.
try to avoid girls that have this kind of trouble with the parents. next time make sure u can go out with the girl without her parents saying a one bad word. make sure u can call her when u want coz sometimes the trouble is that bad that u can't even call her unless her parents r out.
listen legendboy, i was just talking to a girl yesterday, i asked her out. fortunately things happened on the internet over messages, therfore im gona send copy paste them here:
-me: look, lets meet tomorrow, if ure okay with that, say yes and then I'LL CALL YOU, u dont have to call me this time, its MY duty. alright?
so just leave an answer here for me on either yes or no.
bye
-her: we can't meet...but i really want that, coz my parents don't let me to go out with a guy (alone) : ( : ( but i need to see u ...anyway i'll try my best ,i'll ask mum maybe she'll accept and i'll tell u
bye georgi
-me: can't go out alone with a guy? mmm... too bad then.

thats it, next time she messages me, she'll say either that she can go out with me from now on coz she talked to her parents and theyre okay with it now blablabla.... OR she'll realize that i dont want a relation where the parents will want to be available to make problems everytime and that she lost me.
i hope u understand what im sayin.

aifia

Don Juan
Reaction score
create some jealousy by doing stuff with other girls and she'll start to realize she's losing the best guy ever and motivate her to disregard her mom