Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GF making me feel like ****

Remulak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
here's an update, she called me twice today left two messages basically seeing how I was doing yaddayadda. So im confused, i dont know whether to call back and tell her im not gonna put up with this shyt or to continue to ignore.

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
my ex was like that we were together for almost 2 years and lived together part of that time. she would always go out with her friends on fri or sat or both. she was busy with school and work and blah blah during the week. i mean we lived together but still. you think your girl is a good girl cause she goes to church and hangs out with her family. my ex did the same thing and she was probably the most fvcked up girl/slvt/cokehead i have ever met so dont let that sh!t fool you. im guessing your gf is 21. so she probably wants to have fun. i would bring that sh!t up to my ex a couple times then she would turn it on me as being needy and controlling when in fact i just wanted to spend quality time once in a while. i stayed home and felt no need to go out when she was out but i shouldve gone out just as much. just act cool about it until you suspect she fvcked or whatever another dude then say somehting. like if your hanging out and her phone rings all late from some number or whatever then yea say something. i know it might be low but if you really wanna know check her cell phone logs when she goes out. fvck i started doing that when i suspected something was up and i was right. better to know than not.

Remulak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what your saying and everything but the thing is she would go out maybe once a week the first 5 months we were together, now all of a sudden she doesn't give a shyt about me and wants to party all the time.

Remulak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The one thing that she is consistent about is calling, she calls me like 2-3 times a day but i havent seen her in a week and she acts like no big deal.

MAVER1CK

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, well its time for that ego boosting speech. The MAV Speech.

Your acting like a little baby, but thats expected, all use experienced gents have been there and realise how hard this is.

Something is going on with her. If she is going to give up her time with you, to go party. If she was just going out with a group of girls to drink or to a club.. thats fine, those are her good friends.. but she shouldnt be doing this every time you want to see her.

I bet shes looking into other guys, and its time to set the **** straight and inform her you wont be dealing with this BS anymore.

Get her on the phone.. or in person. Turn her onto the subject like "Hey martha, We havent seen each other in a while, Lets meet up this weekend. I want to see ya "

If she says "ahh, im meeting my girls, or goingout those days.."

then I want you to say-

"well, I want to see you, So cut them off"

If she says she cant then its time for the ego spam! my favorite part. loool i love it-

"Well then if you cant cut them off, then im going to have to cut you off.. I am not going to be dealing with this crap anymore, I was under the impression you were my GF, therefore you should be spending time with me, and having sex with me.. If you cannot make TIME for this than we are done because im not going to put up with this bull****. I am the ****ing prize here, YOU need to make your scedual revolve around ME. If you do not to this, Then I am gone. It will be no problem for me to find a replacement, but it will be DAMN hard for you to even find a guy HALF as good as me. So if you cannot make time when I want, then we are done. "

something along those lines is what needs to be said bro. Customize it foryourself though.

You need to get the **** straight right nopw, or your self confidence is going to go down hill and you will become more and more AFC.. get your **** together and tell this ***** whos the boss.

PS: DONT be afraid of she says "sorry, I guess we are done then".. Because you NEED to know if shes serious or not. And this Maverick SPeech will get you those answers.

Remulak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
since its only been one week im going to give her one more week to see if she keeps up with this bullshyt if she does she gets the speech.

MAVER1CK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good to see you thinking clear.

another week would be good. If she gives you anything but what you want. Give her the Maverick Speech and let her know you are not messing around.

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
ok i forgot to tell you the speech that never fails that i always give. you just gotta say. "you know what, do what you want i cant tell you what to do, but i cant promise you i will be around if you keep doing what i dont like, its pointless for me to stick around if we arent on the same level." u say that ur money she says she wants it be over then you save a lot of time. you gotta say that next time you talk to her cause honestly it sounds like sh!t is going downhill fast.if a girl really likes you shell make time just like how you make time. you just need to withdraw yourself from her and not even answer the phone everytime. just answer and say hey im busy let me call u back in a little bit then call her back like 1 hour later.

Remulak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She left a message a little while ago saying shes confused as to why im not picking up and she wants to make sure im alright.

I mean what is there to be confused about, you neglect physical contact with someone for a week and everything is just supposed to be ok?

MAVER1CK

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont hold out. Start this now.

Dont play her games. Answer the call or call her up and give her the Mav Speech.

Shes already feelign something is up. Now is the time.

Remulak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i think the speech may comes across as clingy and needy if i say it now because shes only been going out with her friends and not hangin out with me for a week. By not answering im trying to show her that i dont need her and up my value.

MAVER1CK

Don Juan
Reaction score
MAverick speech clingy? hmm.

Depends how you say it. If you are going to say it in a soft voice, then sure. but if you stand up and say you are pissed off and Your going to walk out if this bull**** keeps on going, then no. thats not clingy.

MAVER1CK

Don Juan
Reaction score
ah ok. Yes, the Mav speech is very harsh. But its used in serious situations. If you dont feel this is serious then dont use it.

I personally feel it is serious.

Go with a lower form. Something like-

"you know I am kinda not sure about you, You seem to keep avoiding me and this is starting to piss me off... what is going on? DO you want to continue this? I do, but if you wont be making time for me, then we are over. I wont be dealing with this crap"

That is an easier version.

OBSYDYN

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been in the same exact situation.

In summary, I didn't do the maverick speech. We were living together at the time. I gave her an ultimatum, since she would leave the house when I would get home from work. I said, "You've got a choice. Choose me, or your friends."

Well she chose her friends.

And good riddance, now that I think about it. Her friends were losers.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My eyes hurt reading through all this crap.

It's the blind leading the blind.

Listen, the bottom line is that chicks are like monkeys. They won't let go off one branch before that have a firm grip on another. The signs your b!tch is showing are some of the classical signs preceeding a break-up. While you are home wondering what she is doing, she is out there, slutting herself up and looking for the next chump.

The solution? Spin. Other. Plates. Go out with your boys, hit the bars/clubs, have fun and put this b!tch on the backburner. Holding a long ass pathetic 'Maverick' speeck won't do jack.

MAVER1CK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Centaurion said:

Listen, the bottom line is that chicks are like monkeys. They won't let go off one branch before that have a firm grip on another. The signs your b!tch is showing are some of the classical signs preceeding a break-up. While you are home wondering what she is doing, she is out there, slutting herself up and looking for the next chump.

The solution? Spin. Other. Plates. Go out with your boys, hit the bars/clubs, have fun and put this b!tch on the backburner. Holding a long ass pathetic 'Maverick' speeck won't do jack.

While I agree with you mostly, You need to look at it from his point of view.. He probably wants to keep the relationship.

THis is where the Maverick Speech comes in. Not ONLY does it let her know whats up, but it inflates his man-ego and helps him mentally.

If this was a question of "should I dump her or keep her".. then by all means, dump the *****.. But its not. He wants to keep her (from what I can tell).

so shut it.

Scott Hall

Banned
Reaction score
Centaurion said:

This chico knows what he's talking about, man. Go out with the boys and hit on the babes. Me and my friend Big Kev always go out, show off the gold and get the women chico...