Gf killed mood for morning sex, and somehow I'm at fault? lol

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night my gf told me she'd lead me to water and let me drink in the morning, if you get what I'm saying. I'm like k cool. I wake up, blah blah blah, she's getting herself ready by laying on her side, pulling her pajama pants down, I'm ready c0ck in hand throbbing, playing with her before I go to lube her up.

As I reach for the lube and begin to put it on my finger is when it starts, she starts getting annoying and probably what she assumed to be playful and starts saying "Noooo, don't, it's going to be messy, stop!" But read carefully, she wasn't saying this in a playful way, it DID sound like she was annoyed even though SHE pulled her pants down. Her tone totally killed my boner and I'm like "It's a goop fest every time we do it, don't act so surprised". Then she just repeats on with her annoying drone "no stop it! you're going to *** all over me and it's going to be messy" I'm just like -______- and so I tell her to "shut up and just stop talking"(it's 6 AM, dark, I don't want to fvcking listen to her).

She gets on the defensive and withdraws, my boner and mood totally wrecked by her annoying droning. I'm thinking "god damnit". So I'm lying there and I move her hand to my c0ck so she'll stroke it to get it up again, she does it for a few seconds and pulls it away "I don't owe you anything!"(I HATE THIS LINE, ultimate canned catch all response). I ignore it and grab her hand again. She barely puts an effort in, I thought I was hard enough, lube it up, can't get it in because I ended up being too soft and then she was like "You're just like Merlin(our annoying cat that tries to **** other cats in the middle of the night but never gets it in)". I'm like okay ****it. Then she immediately jabs me "You're too soft!" "No, you just killed the mood that's all" "No, that was all on you for yelling at me!"

After that she just get's all pissed off, wants her coffee now, to which I say no, get it yourself. "Fine then I don't want any". Okay just lie there until it's time to get ready you fvckwad. Jesus.

What's the best way to deal with sh!t like this in the future? I cannot fvcking stand when something is totally her doing and she tries to pin it on me by employing hindsight bias "I don't want your *** all over me anyway it's too messy and I have to shower which makes me late!" "You always make a mess!"(Implying we haven't fvcking had sex plenty of times before where the cleanliness was any different than it would have been this morning). Etc. Etc.

I know she was definitely down for it but when she started to talk and say annoying **** was when my boner died and I lost interest. Somehow it's my fault? And then when I try to regain interest for myself thank you very much "I don't owe you anything!" What a fvcking b1tch.

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol your b*tch is a nut who won't let you get yours off.

Sounds like signs of low interest....

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dajinn said:
Atrophic vaginitis from menopause
So I am assuming your gf is over 45 or so? And she still acts like that?

I would simply tell her, in a calm, mature voice, that her acting in that way, at her age, is pretty unbecoming and if it keeps up, you are going to have to end things.

And leave it at that.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Astroglide gel - a little dab'l do ya
Really? Just a dab? I usually have to coat my c0ck in it and the opening in and around on her vagina. To be honest, she's so fickle about everything that she screams at every little slightfully uncomfortable pain even if it's not a big deal.

HyperAnalyze

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did you need lube....?

In this situation I would have told her its for the best of both of you and if she doesn't want to bang then you don't have to bang.

You lost your power when you said, "It's a goop fest every time we do it, don't act so surprised".

Ie. going against her will.

Next time, reason with her and make her feel comfortable.

You can't be going balls deep with no regard to the other person.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When they say shyt like that during foreplay I assume she is smiling on the inside. So I just nod my head and continue forward, cuz once she's hot and bothered I just did her ass a favor and made her day better and mine as well. It's like she was being sarcastic, don't listen to what she says....

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thatfeel said:
Last night my gf told me she'd lead me to water and let me drink in the morning, if you get what I'm saying.
"Let you drink in the morning?!??"

Reminds me of the BPD I was with for awhile...she'd say "do you want a treat?"

Like I was some fvcking dog doing tricks and earned the use of her snatch.

Now whenever I have a girl overnight , I just take it. Middle of the night, morning, whenever.

Sounds like she thinks she's got you under her thumb. Change that.

papawapa

Don Juan
Reaction score
When started mouthing off you should have stuck your cack in her mouth. That will shut her up.

buzzin_frog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women will always make it out to be "your fault" even when they are in the wrong.....remember that!!

This whole thing is a disaster

Well, your "girlfriend" totally wears the pants in this relationship...she is acting like the man in this relationship, while you are being the passive woman....change that!!

she is taking the lead....while just you follow taking what you can get.....no wonder she treats you this way.....she can turn you on....then she can turn you off.....while you lay there with your soft d!ck in your hand....then she insults and blames you....making it out to be all your fault.....and you just take it.....this chick has no respect for you at all because she is running the show....you should look for another woman!!

thatfeel said:
Last night my gf told me she'd lead me to water and let me drink in the morning
wtf? Look at this....She determines when you can have sex.....when she wants it....when she "lets" you have it....what about when you want it?....then when you want it...guess what?...she cuts you off..... and then blames you of course for not giving her what she wants....she is "letting" you have sex?.....she is giving it to you as a punishment and reward...why do you let her treat you this way?

thatfeel said:
I'm like k cool.
Now you agree on her terms because you are eager to have sex

thatfeel said:
she's getting herself ready by laying on her side, pulling her pajama pants down
She is initiating sex.....when it should be YOU who is doing the initiating

thatfeel said:
"no stop it! you're going to *** all over me and it's going to be messy"
Since she is in charge....she can decide when and how she wants it......and if she doesn't want it at all....she is "the boss" and can tell you what to do.

thatfeel said:
"I don't owe you anything!"
she says this because she is in control.....she is the one who decides when you get sex....she feels she doesn't owe you anything.....she feels that you didn't deserve the sex....she only "lets" you have it....she is using it as a punishment and reward....so in her mind, she can take it away at her discretion without owing you anything.

thatfeel said:
"You're just like Merlin

"You're too soft!"

Now she blames and insults you because she can't be in the wrong....it has to be your fault in her eyes....so she blames you....because to her, it can't be her fault!!

thatfeel said:
"What's the best way to deal with sh!t like this in the future?
You need a different girlfriend....that's what you need!!.....it ain't worth it man, why put up with this bvllsh!t?....she doesn't respect you.

You need to flip the script here and try to get in control of this relationship.....looks to be too far gone to me, but it's worth a try.

Start initiating sex on YOUR TERMS....instead of her telling you when you can have sex.....the next time she "tells you when you can have sex" and she starts "getting ready"....decline her offer and go about your business.....then initiate sex later that night or the next day...on YOUR terms....not her's!!

Some guys will try to tell you to pretend to be an "alpha"......pretend it doesn't bother you and hope that she will begin to respect you LOL....well, pretending doesn't work....that is all fantasy and make believe....how can you be an "alpha" when she controls when you can have sex?

The only way you can regain control is to be in control....start initiating sex when you want it...not when she tells you....decline her offers for sex....then you get her in the mood on your terms.

Personally, I would never put up with any bvllsh!t like this myself. You should never allow this to ever happen!!.... so your next option is to get another chick and be in control from the start....sounds easy enough...doesn't it?

pdx1138 said:
Reminds me of the BPD I was with for awhile
LOL...I guess everybody here claims to have a BPD girlfriend :crackup:

thatfeel said:
i'm 23 she is almost 50)

I'd hate to dump her and have to put up with her at work. You know?

50? wtf? 50? You need to get a chick close to your age...You mean you work with this old bag?....that's even worse.....I can't imagine any guy going through all this just for some old defective pvssy.

thatfeel said:
before I go to lube her up.

As I reach for the lube and begin to put it on my finger is when it starts

"It's a goop fest every time we do it, don't act so surprised".

I usually have to coat my c0ck in it and the opening in and around on her vagina. To be honest, she's so fickle about everything that she screams at every little slightfully uncomfortable pain even if it's not a big deal.
:crackup: this is one for the books lol

Can't she lube herself up?

Seriously dude, why the hell are you going through all of this with her? It's not worth it man....it's not worth being treated like sh!t......it's not worth having to lube her and yourself up every time.... it's not worth her using sex as a weapon.....it's not worth slopping in some used up defective pvssy....your confidence and sex life will suffer because of it.....it ain't gonna get any better.....get out of this mess!!

thatfeel said:
Dude I initiate on my terms all the time. It's always met with a bunch "no"s or I don't want it etc. We only ever have sex when she's in the mood.
You're not listening to what I am saying.....the next time she initiates sex, decline her offer

thatfeel said:
I guess that's what I get for dating my mom. (i'm 23 she is almost 50)
Well, that maybe true, but that's no excuse....when does she turn 50 btw?

I know a 24 year old guy at the gym who is dating a 43 year old. .....she used to be in beer commercials like 20 years ago....so he says...I saw her and she looks good, so I'm assuming he is telling the truth.

Doesn't matter though....He isn't putting up with any of this bvllsh!t....in fact, she respects him and they have a great relationship

Women will treat you exactly how they think of you.....remember that!!

If you want a motherly type girlfriend, get one that you don't have to lube up.....that will save you a lot of problems in the short run before you might have to do it again.

Last edited:

HundredDollars

Reaction score
"Fine then, no c0ck for you" comes to mind. Then get up and drink a coffee.

This same sh!t happened to me before too. If her mood changes, you either get her back in the mood, or you go without. Be ok with going without, and you reach the next level.

Real simple.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
buzzin_frog said:
Women will always make it out to be "your fault" even when they are in the wrong.....remember that!!

This whole thing is a disaster

Well, your "girlfriend" totally wears the pants in this relationship...she is acting like the man in this relationship, while you are being the passive woman....change that!!

she is taking the lead....while just you follow taking what you can get.....no wonder she treats you this way.....she can turn you on....then she can turn you off.....while you lay there with your soft d!ck in your hand....then she insults and blames you....making it out to be all your fault.....and you just take it.....this chick has no respect for you at all because she is running the show....you should look for another woman!!

wtf? Look at this....She determines when you can have sex.....when she wants it....when she "lets" you have it....what about when you want it?....then when you want it...guess what?...she cuts you off..... and then blames you of course for not giving her what she wants....she is "letting" you have sex?.....she is giving it to you as a punishment and reward...why do you let her treat you this way?

Now you agree on her terms because you are eager to have sex

She is initiating sex.....when it should be YOU who is doing the initiating

Since she is in charge....she can decide when and how she wants it......and if she doesn't want it at all....she is "the boss" and can tell you what to do.

she says this because she is in control.....she is the one who decides when you get sex....she feels she doesn't owe you anything.....she feels that you didn't deserve the sex....she only "lets" you have it....she is using it as a punishment and reward....so in her mind, she can take it away at her discretion without owing you anything.

Now she blames and insults you because she can't be in the wrong....it has to be your fault in her eyes....so she blames you....because to her, it can't be her fault!!

You need a different girlfriend....that's what you need!!.....it ain't worth it man, why put up with this bvllsh!t?....she doesn't respect you.

You need to flip the script here and try to get in control of this relationship.....looks to be too far gone to me, but it's worth a try.

Start initiating sex on YOUR TERMS....instead of her telling you when you can have sex.....the next time she "tells you when you can have sex" and she starts "getting ready"....decline her offer and go about your business.....then initiate sex later that night or the next day...on YOUR terms....not her's!!

Some guys will try to tell you to pretend to be an "alpha"......pretend it doesn't bother you and hope that she will begin to respect you LOL....well, pretending doesn't work....that is all fantasy and make believe....how can you be an "alpha" when she controls when you can have sex?

The only way you can regain control is to be in control....start initiating sex when you want it...not when she tells you....decline her offers for sex....then you get her in the mood on your terms.

Personally, I would never put up with any bvllsh!t like this myself. You should never allow this to ever happen!!.... so your next option is to get another chick and be in control from the start....sounds easy enough...doesn't it?

LOL...I guess everybody here claims to have a BPD girlfriend :crackup:
Dude I initiate on my terms all the time. It's always met with a bunch "no"s or I don't want it etc. We only ever have sex when she's in the mood. I guess that's what I get for dating my mom. (i'm 23 she is almost 50)

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
What's the best way to deal with sh!t like this in the future?

Dump her, go to Mexico, meet a nice girl.

Problem Solved.

m7ytn

Don Juan
Reaction score
thatfeel said:
After that she just get's all pissed off, wants her coffee now, to which I say no, get it yourself. "Fine then I don't want any".
WTF...Are you her fvcking butler or something? Maybe I am reading too much into it, but in my opinion this right here says a lot about your current relationship. It sounds to me like she is a self entitled ****. I have never had a woman suggest I go get her coffee for her... yet alone use sex as a carrot on a stick, then get pissy when you try to initiate it.

My advice?...drop that b*tch, and fast. Sounds like she does not have any respect for you. Furthermore, if there was any desire/attraction left, she would be waking you up ready to romp...and definitely wouldn't be getting pissy about the inconvenience it may cause... If sex becomes inconvenient for her, then you are probably close to being on your way out. Beat her to it, abandon ship and find someone who respects you.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
m7ytn said:
WTF...Are you her fvcking butler or something? Maybe I am reading too much into it, but in my opinion this right here says a lot about your current relationship. It sounds to me like she is a self entitled ****. I have never had a woman suggest I go get her coffee for her... yet alone use sex as a carrot on a stick, then get pissy when you try to initiate it.

My advice?...drop that b*tch, and fast. Sounds like she does not have any respect for you. Furthermore, if there was any desire/attraction left, she would be waking you up ready to romp...and definitely wouldn't be getting pissy about the inconvenience it may cause... If sex becomes inconvenient for her, then you are probably close to being on your way out. Beat her to it, abandon ship and find someone who respects you.
I'm trying to but I'd rather just deal with it for now until I find a new job. I'd hate to dump her and have to put up with her at work. You know?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thatfeel said:
(i'm 23 she is almost 50)
I puked a little in my mouth when I read this. You, sir, are either a pervert or the most desperate man on Earth.

smurfs

Don Juan
Reaction score
thatfeel said:
(i'm 23 she is almost 50)
Dude WTF are you doing!!!

The only saving point to this situation is if you were spinning multiple plates and you were curious what a cougar or experienced oldie would be like.

BUT then again... she has hit the wall figuratively + 15 years ahead!

You are 23yo. If you want to keep her around a gf for work reasons (rule #1 don't screw the crew) then do so and start spinning plates with others your age and younger!!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH