Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GF has other BF's Online?

anik

Reaction score
my and my girlfriend met on a online video game about 4 years ago. after 2 years of talking online, over the phone ect... we finaly made the step and moved in togher. that was about 2 years ago, we now have a 1yr old baby girl and things seem to be going great...

now, we still play online games, but not togher, she plays mostly girl type games with lots of chatting ect... while i play action games. on one of her games she has a "boyfriend" that she plays with and talks to on msn/myspace ect... it really upsets me because this is how we met. ive talked to her many times about it and she does not really seem to care what i think. said i need to quit being so jealous.

am i being over protective and jealous? should i just let it slide knowin she has my kid, and im the one getting ass? or should i stand my ground and demand it stops?

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On-line life...I believe that was one of the things I strongly consider before getting into a relationship. In fact, I believe is one of the DEAL breakers as I know I won't be involved with a woman that uses MySpace or Facebook.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay...regardless of the situation...as I don't know enough about this on-line video games as to comment.

If you feel your woman is DISRESPECTING you (I don't know if this is the case in this particular situation)... and she accuses you of "being jealous"...

You MUST clearly state to her the following: "You can throw the 'stop being jealous' card at me all you want. But here is the thing, I live by a code of respect. And I obviously expect that the woman sharing her life with me understands that code. I expect from you, as my wife, to RESPECT me. I also expect from you to discourage others from DISrespecting me. I will never tell you what to do, unless that has direct consequences to my health, economical situation, and the safety of our child. However, I will tell you what I find DISrespectful. I will make you very aware...so there is no misunderstandings. And it is up to you to do what you like. I won't control you...I won't order you. You can DISrespect me and our marriage if that's what you want. But, for every action there is a reaction. And based on your actions, I will determine what steps I should take in our future...assuming there is one. Make no mistake about one thing: I won't compromise my integrity. And RESPECT is what shapes me as a man."

anik

Reaction score
thanks for the fast replys. honestly i know in her eyes its a "game" and i know nothing would happen with this person online. its just the fact she does not care if it pisses me off. or even maybe thats the reaction she is looking for.

lastnight she asked me, arnt you gona yell at me for talkin to him today? i told her na its all good, whatever you need to make yourself feel better about yourself is ok with me.... not getting the reaction she wanted she got off the computer and watched tv.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are You Married?

Regardless Make Sure Your On The Birth Certificate...

Contact A Lawyer..and Be Ready To File For Custody If This Doenst Work.

Just A Heads Up :)

anik

Reaction score
frivolousz21 said:
Are You Married?

Regardless Make Sure Your On The Birth Certificate...

Contact A Lawyer..and Be Ready To File For Custody If This Doenst Work.

Just A Heads Up :)
not married, she wants to but we dont have the money for it atm, and yes i am on the birth cert. made sure of that.

Moofahsa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Buy a USB Keystroke logger and just see how "innocent" the conversations are.

If you get caught your screwed, but you need to know

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does she do things like stay online after you've gone to bed?

Typically, online chats between the sexes are what's called a "slippery slope" where fantasies of the grass is greener take over and affairs can result. So, yes, it's a concern. Women are cheating more and more nowadays and a lot of it is because of online encounters.

And she doesn't care regarding your feelings? Uh oh. A woman who loves you would be quick to stop doing whatever may jeopardize the relationship. This one no longer cares.

Check out: http://likemom.com/articles/53.html

anik

Reaction score
no she does not stay up after i go to bed ect... this happend on another game before this.. and she ended up quiting because the person wanted to take it past the game ie... call ect... so she stoped talkin to him on her own.

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She likes that anonymous online banter.

That sounds ****ing annoying.

If she doesn't care how you feel about her 'other boyfriend' and calls you JEALOUS because she is being intimate with other men, then she is a ****ing loon.

If she can't respect your boundries (which are NOT possessive, out of line, controlling, etc) and keeps up that stupid game of trying to make you jealous, simply tell her that she is no good for you.