Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GF has a crush on a new guy

tripod23

Don Juan
Reaction score
holy shyt.........if it makes you feel any better i have had stuff like this happen to me in the past ....it stings like fvck it really does.............my latest ex the main one that is ........was 13 yrs of a relationship........she tried to bluff me ......push my buttons......and give me ultimatums..........i didnt rise to it ......i walked away.......she has tried reaching out a couple of times but i have just stayed totally silent............its very hard to pick yourself up from these situations............

but the one thing i would say is this.....if you cry,beg,pester,write letters,turn up at her house or work with flowers,....all you will do is make things a whole lot worse....trust me.....

if what she has told you is final..then you wish her luck get your shyt together and leave....or you boot her out and wish her all the best.......and you go no contact.....now this maybe a flash in the pan dont get me wrong....but would you really want to take her back after she has ditched you for another guy ????????????

i think as a man you need to think about this long and hard.....i would tell her to fvck off and be done with it..........all you are going to have is months of pain.......that is all i have had and its still raw even now......but iv stayed strong deleted numbers / social media.......and iv gone about improving myself and my business the best way my skills will allow me to.

my game with chicks lately is shockingly bad i will admit .....but my head is in gear and i aint taking any shyt from anyone ever again....if your game with the ladies is good.....then i would hit the bars and the night scene and pick up some candy if you can........and fvck your ex......as bobby brown said [ two can play that game ].and to hell with it man.

you will deal with things in your own way , but i would follow the advice from the guys on here for sure , ok shes gone but you may find someone a whole lot better......who knows.

take care mate and good luck

Induced Drag

Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now you're thinking, but my girl is different. If I only do the right thing and tell her how much she means to me everything will be fine. Just like in the movies. That won't work. Others have pointed it out for you who've been there, done that and gotten the T shirt.

When I went through this with my girl I had the same thoughts and emotions that you have right now. Listen, it's going to hurt. It's going to suck regardless of how much of a billy bad azz you are. If I could go back and do anything differently in my situation I would have dropped my ex like a bad habit before she got the chance to do that to me. I wouldn't have responded to her text she used to dump me. I would have gone totally ghost. If you're like me you're really over thinking everything right now. The absolute best thing to do for you and ironically your best chance at getting her to come back is to cut all contact with her. When she contacts you in a few days to give you her "ruling" saying she's going to try out this other guy you don't respond. You don't take her calls. Nothing, nadda, zip. I know it sucks and it will be very hard for you.

Remember this girl isn't who you thought she is. She just demonstrated this for you much to your disbelief. The girl you thought she was wouldn't have done this to you. She's not that person you made her out to be. The pain you're feeling is for a fictitious woman who only exists in your mind. Remember that.

If it wasn't this guy it would have been another guy down the road. You dogged a bullet.

BK Dude

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know what to do now. She has been calling me and texting me since yesterday but I haven't responded. Honestly, I don't even know if I even want to talk to her right now. I'm just so depressed and want to sleep in a dark room for the rest of the day. If I respond to her, what do I say? The stupid thing is I still like her and I really want to be with her. She just called me again as I was typing this post. She'll probably come to my house later today if she doesn't hear from me. I know her.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BK Dude said:
I don't know what to do now. She has been calling me and texting me since yesterday but I haven't responded. Honestly, I don't even know if I even want to talk to her right now. I'm just so depressed and want to sleep in a dark room for the rest of the day. If I respond to her, what do I say? The stupid thing is I still like her and I really want to be with her. She just called me again as I was typing this post. She'll probably come to my house later today if she doesn't hear from me. I know her.

Bro, We are all telling you the same thing for a reason. If you never touched fire and we all warned you "Dont touch it because your going to get burned bad!" Its because we touched it before you and heeding you a warning for your benefit. Ive been where you are and if i could do it all over again i would IGNORE the phone calls and texts. Women do this stupid fvcking thing, like damage control... They KNOW they fvcked up already but for whatever reason they try to reach out to "talk" and see whats "going on" with you and see if your "doing ok". Its all BULLSH!T, i can promise you that. I know your hurting, i know your crying alone, I know you feel hopeless and depressed and thats OK, even the strongest of men feel deep pain when we feel betrayed in love or care but you have to protect yourself by avoiding her attempts. Do you realize in your original post, you mentioned how she said she was thinking of the new guy? I can be 100% she's already thinking about fvcking him. Let that sink in and ask yourself if you want to pick up her phone calls after that thought. I am typing this as if i am speaking to my younger self when i was going through it and it hits home for me because that feeling fvcking sucks but turn that hurt into anger and aggression and realize that this girl revealed her intentions to basically cuckold you in a way by having that new guy to talk to and probably fvck while still having you on the string aka have her cake and eat it too. If you respond to her and "talk it out" im willing to bet stock that it ends with you getting hurt more deeply while she completes the branch swing.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BK Dude said:
Yes of course she is texting you and trying to contact you. Right now she is trying to figure out how easily she can get you back should she need a safety net in case things don't work out with the new guy. Also could be she's guilty and wants to ease the guilt by making it out that's it your fault.

Do not forget the fact that she told you she is interested in another guy.

The stronger you remain, the more attractive you will become to her giving you the power in this scenario depending on what you choose to do. Personally though after what she told you, I'd forget it.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BK Dude said:
How she will remember you is how you act now. You have spent 6 years with this woman, and she is willing to throw that all away to "try" out a new guy.

Personally, I would tell her to stop calling you. Tell her you wish her the best, and end things in a calm final way. This is your time to be strong and decisive.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
- I am Jack's Raging Bile Duct
- I am Jack's Cold Sweat
- I am Jack's Complete Lack of Surprise
- I am Jack's Inflamed Sense of Rejection
- I am Jack's Broken Heart
- I am Jack's Smirking Revenge

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My good friend.

I have just read every piece of advice on this thread and it was the exact same thing I thought you should do right after reading your opening post.

NO. FVCKIN. CONTACT.

Dude repeat that line in your head over and over and over and over and over again, until it is permanently engrained in your neural pathways.

She fvcked another dude. And I know that must be a horrible thing to undergo and consider but I was in the same position as you no longer then 6 months ago, and believe me the pain goes away.

Virgin girlfriend whom I took her virginity ended up sleeping with two other guys after 1.5 years of being exclusive with me.

What did i do? DROPPED. I came to this forum and found out about no contact. She blew up my phone and came to my house and posted sh1t about me on facebook and tumblr, and blah blah blah, etc etc. Obviously it was SUPER hard to implement, but I stayed strong and never contacted her. And now I could give less of a fvck what shes up too.

YOU WILL reach that point too. But you cant be a beta b1tch in this situation. You must follow our advice. It is good advice. This girl is toxic. No contact indefinitely.

BK Dude said:

DO NOT MISTAKE her calling and texting you as ATTRACTION.

It is not. This is her realizing she may have made a mistake. The fact that you aren't answering is supporting those thoughts. This is making her hamster wheel spin. She will most likely come over. BUT the second you give in she'll be gone again. Thats why I say do not mistake it for attraction. Her contacting you is just because she is unsure of her decision. Your actions are just backing up the notion that she made a horrible mistake.

LET HER WALLOW IN THIS MISTAKE FOREVER. You do this by NEVER. NEVER. NEVER talking to her again.

My advice. Move on forever. Turn off your phone. And if she comes over don't even fvcking give her the time of day.

GO GHOST.

We can safely assume she fvcked another dude, minimum. How dare she fvcking treat your heart and emotions that way. No woman like that deserves to be in your life. Fvck her!

Remember. We are all giving you the same advice for a reason. Its the best advice.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
narcissist said:
My good friend.

I have just read every piece of advice on this thread and it was the exact same thing I thought you should do right after reading your opening post.

NO. FVCKIN. CONTACT.

Dude repeat that line in your head over and over and over and over and over again, until it is permanently engrained in your neural pathways.

She fvcked another dude. And I know that must be a horrible thing to undergo and consider but I was in the same position as you no longer then 6 months ago, and believe me the pain goes away.

Virgin girlfriend whom I took her virginity ended up sleeping with two other guys after 1.5 years of being exclusive with me.

What did i do? DROPPED. I came to this forum and found out about no contact. She blew up my phone and came to my house and posted sh1t about me on facebook and tumblr, and blah blah blah, etc etc. Obviously it was SUPER hard to implement, but I stayed strong and never contacted her. And now I could give less of a fvck what shes up too.

YOU WILL reach that point too. But you cant be a beta b1tch in this situation. You must follow our advice. It is good advice. This girl is toxic. No contact indefinitely.

DO NOT MISTAKE her calling and texting you as ATTRACTION.

It is not. This is her realizing she may have made a mistake. The fact that you aren't answering is supporting those thoughts. This is making her hamster wheel spin. She will most likely come over. BUT the second you give in she'll be gone again. Thats why I say do not mistake it for attraction. Her contacting you is just because she is unsure of her decision. Your actions are just backing up the notion that she made a horrible mistake.

LET HER WALLOW IN THIS MISTAKE FOREVER. You do this by NEVER. NEVER. NEVER talking to her again.

My advice. Move on forever. Turn off your phone. And if she comes over don't even fvcking give her the time of day.

GO GHOST.

We can safely assume she fvcked another dude, minimum. How dare she fvcking treat your heart and emotions that way. No woman like that deserves to be in your life. Fvck her!

Remember. We are all giving you the same advice for a reason. Its the best advice.
Yup. When I my ex left. My first reaction was to get really drunk, and then chew her out for planning on moving out for a whole month with out telling me. I took her phone and smashed it, and said "what the fvck are you going to do now?"

She ended up calling the cops(neighbors phone) who I was yelling at them to as she was gathering her things. They cuffed me, but I wasnt getting physical with them (you never do that with the cops)

She walked up and yelled at the cops "What the fvck are you doing to him" I told her to get her shivt and get the fvck out.

I went silent. I layed on my bed. I couldnt sleep. I couldnt eat.

And I tried to skype her, email her, i was texting her a lot.

Well Then for two days I just stopped calling her, I started talking to this 21 yearold girl who i met on craiglist. Guess who all of a sudden called me?

Every time you give her attention, she will feel better and not want you. When you ignore her she will want your ATTENTION nothing more.

Shes going to try to string you along, and as long as you let her do it, she will keep doing it.

She does not love you.

She does not care about you.

Walk away, and move on or let her torture you.

Now you could get revenge. My ex even told me she has grey hairs because of me now, to which I responded with "well good thing they have hair dye."

You could fvk her mind up if you want, but it will come at a price. It is not worth it. Its also a waste of your time. Going NC will let her mindfvck herself.

So drink milk, wear your seat belt, and brush your teeth.

Ruleit

Don Juan
Reaction score
BK I think she's blowing smoke blown up your tailpipe. From your original post she said that she'd been chatting with this new guy for 2-3 weeks and now she's suddenly given notice at her job? Who does that?

Sounds to me like she's been having a workplace affair going on the side for a while and that they've been busted -- and that's why she needs to leave.

Everyone here is telling you to go "no contact" with her. It's good advice because you've just been hit with the emotional equivalent of a sledgehammer and are still reeling from the blow. "No contact" will give you some time to recover and clear your mind. This is for you, not her. It's what YOU need right now.

From her actions she is telling you that she wants to take the new guy for a test drive while she has you parked as the fallback guy. You know which one I mean.... that nice guy who buys her flowers and begs for her to come back while she is busy joyriding. The problem with that plan is that the more and longer you keep on begging and jumping through hoops to please her the less respect she has for you.

Don't be that guy.

She pulled the plug on six years, not you. So:

You don't owe her an explanation.
You don't owe her closure.
You don't owe her the opportunity to explain.
You don't owe her anything

If you can get out of your place. Go crash at a friends house for a few days. Go to work / school / whatever. Embrace the suck that's coming for the next month or so. After that dust yourself off and continue living.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Ruleit said:
BK I think she's blowing smoke blown up your tailpipe. From your original post she said that she'd been chatting with this new guy for 2-3 weeks and now she's suddenly given notice at her job? Who does that?

Sounds to me like she's been having a workplace affair going on the side for a while and that they've been busted -- and that's why she needs to leave.

Everyone here is telling you to go "no contact" with her. It's good advice because you've just been hit with the emotional equivalent of a sledgehammer and are still reeling from the blow. "No contact" will give you some time to recover and clear your mind. This is for you, not her. It's what YOU need right now.

From her actions she is telling you that she wants to take the new guy for a test drive while she has you parked as the fallback guy. You know which one I mean.... that nice guy who buys her flowers and begs for her to come back while she is busy joyriding. The problem with that plan is that the more and longer you keep on begging and jumping through hoops to please her the less respect she has for you.

Don't be that guy.

She pulled the plug on six years, not you. So:

You don't owe her an explanation.
You don't owe her closure.
You don't owe her the opportunity to explain.
You don't owe her anything

If you can get out of your place. Go crash at a friends house for a few days. Go to work / school / whatever. Embrace the suck that's coming for the next month or so. After that dust yourself off and continue living.
Yup. Don't isolate. Go outside a lot.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
To Quote Teddy P, "I Think You Outta Let It Go,"

BK Dude said:
She submitted her two week notice to her job but asked for this guys number to stay in touch.
You need to give her your "two week notice."

BK Dude said:
I haven't done anything to her
Maybe that was your problem

BK Dude said:
and I've been loyal to her the six years we've been together and my GF tells me I'm a great guy and she cares about me but her heart/mind is telling to see where she goes with this new crush guy.
Let's translate from the wom*se

"You're a great guy and you're sweet as hell, but our relationship has become stagnate and predicable. Your loyalty to me is admirable, but you weren't providing me with any mental stimulation. Also, you didn't check me when I was wrong. Instead of pointing out and demanding that I correct my disrespectful and bad behavior, you would apologize for something that wasn't even your fault. This lack of leadership, guidance and direction on your part caused me to question if YOUR for me was starting to lessen.

I care for you, but your lack of a backbone caused me to question your manhood. Once I started to question your manhood, my love for you started to wane. The combination of not seeing you as a man and my love for you lessening, caused my interest in you and our relationship to drop.

However, there is a bright spot. There's this guy at my old job that I desperately want to fellate and get to know carnally and I'm curious to get know where things go with him, if things with don't work out. Knowing that you're hella sprung on me and I'm your the equivalent to the earth that revolves around my sun, I KNOW you'll be on the that Jackson 5 status and "always be there.
"

BK Dude said:
I need help with this since I don't know what to do or go from here. I don't hate her and I don't just want to throw her out but I'm hurt and I've been crying my heart out. I'm a tough guy over all but this incident struck me beyond my wildest of dreams.
Listen bruh, your relationship is done and over with. Your ex-chick has essentially told you that she wants to take a break. This what dear ole Rex had to say about chicks who hit you with that nonsense,

How you start with a b*tch, is how you end with a b*tch.-Old Pimpin' Proverb

"I think we should take a break." She's so laden with remorse, melancholy, and sincerity when she says it. Things have become too much for her of late. She's busy with school, she's having problems with at work, things aren't going right at home, or more then likely your "relationship," has been less than ideal. So in an attempt to free you from these "unnecessary," burdens, she wants to release you from the relationship, irregardless of the fact, that part of being in a relationship is dealing with the touch times.

Truth of the matter is, if a your girl (with the exception of the relationship being on the rocks,) ever cites one of the reasons that I just gave for wanting to "take a break," she's is a muthaf*ckin' lie and is disrespecting not your relationship, but also you.

Let's translate the statement, "Lets take a break," from the wom*nese. What the chick is actually saying is the following, "For the longest time, I had a feeling that you had some b*tch made tendencies. I mean, you were a little too clingy and you were all too willing to please. You would never tell me "No," on top of the fact that you never checked me when I was wrong or being disrespectful. Sometimes, I would purposely do things to see if you'd get mad or at least make an attempt to correct my rude behavior.

So what I'm purposing is that we break up. I'm going to get out there, date, suck, and f*ck some new dudes and see if I can do a little bit better than what I'm doing now; however, we can STILL BE FRIENDS. WHEN I HAVE NO PLANS, WE CAN HANG OUT, (ON YOUR DIME OF COURSE,) and I might even give you some every now and then and if I don't find anybody else, I MIGHT consider f*ckin' with you again.

For a woman even to approach you with some bullsh*t like this, she pretty much feels that you would play the role of the supplicant beta male and go for it and that comes from you constantly failing her tests of excremtnal fortitude. So Rex's advice is this, if your girl approaches you about going on a "break," agree to it, only make it permanent on your part.
-"So Your Girl Wants to take a Break," http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=212178

BK Dude said:
Her birthday is on May 5th and I had planned to do something special
Do something special, go and meet some chicks. I'm assuming "BK," stands for Brooklyn, so you need to go some bars in Sunset Park or in Jackson Heights and holla at some Spanish mamis since tomorrow is Cinco de Mayo.

BK Dude said:
If you need other information please ask me just please help find a way to gain my girlfriends love back
1) How will "getting her back," cause her to regain the love that she once had for you?

2) How will "getting her back," improve your life?

3) How will "getting her back," make your relationship better than it was before?

4) How will "getting her back," make her forget about the new guy that she wants to fellate and get to know carnally?

5) If you were to "get her back," what are plans to regaining not only the love she lost for you, but more importantly the RESPECT she lost for you?

6) This woman has not only (in no uncertain terms,) that she wants out of the relationship because she wants to be with somebody else, but has blatantly disrespected you by saying TO YOUR FACE that she wants to see how things will work out with another man and if they don't, she'll give y'all "another try." How does taking her back benefit you overall?

BK Dude said:
OR in the worst case scenario move on as best as I can.
Potna, you have to go full No Contact. That means, you tell her you understand her situation and you also feel that a break up is the best resolution for everybody involved. Then after you ask for a hug and do the following.

1) Make an excuse to get a hold of her phone. Once you have her phone in hand, proceed to delete yours, your relatives, and any of your friends numbers from her phone.

2) Delete from any and all social media that she may be on. If you REALLY want to go hard delete your personal pages or don't go on them for awhile.

3) Delete her relatives and friends from your social media.

4) Avoid places that she or her friend my be at.

Going No Contact is the dating equivalent to drug detoxification and rehabilitation in that you have mentally purge this chick from your system and learn to exist without her. You're going to have resist with every fiber of your being to contact her and worse when she reaches out to you not to respond.

No Contact isn't about "getting her back," it's about allowing you the time you need to (as I said,) purge her from your system, heal, live without her, reflect on the mistakes you made, and how to become a better man so that you don't make those mistakes again. There's a thread that's stickied on this forum, "The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped), http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=160056. I suggest that whenever you feel the need to vent or you get the urge to contact ole girl, you just post your feelings there. For you try and regain a love that is not only lost, but has since been long gone will only cause you more agony and grief. Good luck.

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heres what happened to me:

The reason that they keep contact is to see if it will work out with the other person, and if it doesnt then they will try to reestablish the one with the person (sucker) that they just left. It normally doesnt work out with the other person and so they almost always make a u-turn.

The trick is to beat them at their own game, and have a backup plan, which nowdays is essential. (oh and and spin plates). Most men get too complacent in relationships because their are always signs words, body language and phrases, that will tip you off that things have went south. If you watch you closely you will know and your gut will NEVER EVER lead you astray!

I remember one time I was living with this female and she up and out of the blue asked me to get out. I didn't have anywhere else to go, so I asked her if she was seeing someone else and she said that she wasn't, she swore to God that she would never ever do that to me. I knew that she was lying but couldn't prove it. The apartment was her place and my name wasnt on the lease, so I had no recourse. I was literally sleeping in my car and going back and forth to work, So yeah, basically living out of my car (that she bought for me lol).

So, anyway five days later I decided to go do a little detective work and spy on her and sure enough there was another dude invovled and he quit her after he had pumped and dumped her about a week or two after she quit me, she tried to come back, but I told her this:

"What kind of man do you think I am? What kind of person would take someone back who didn't even care if they were living on the streets? You would lose the little respect that you have left for me If I did took you back!"

I told her that there was no way in hell that I would ever trust her again, because to have someone there five days after you put me out means that you had been seeing and ****ing him for quite some time. When I thought back on it I remember how she went for loving me cooking for me and blow jobs, to no cooking and no sex in a very short period. Probably the biggest indicator was her attitude it go so bad that I couldn't stand being around here, in fact that has always been the way I have caught women ****ing around their attitude will get ****ED UP FAST!!!

Here is the key point. They stop doing those things for you because they are too busy doing them for someone else. The good part was that I never stopped spinning plates. Was I hurt? You damn straight I was, but I am old enough and wise enough to know that with most woman even if its someone you trust (and I really trusted this female) that its a crap shoot. They are selfish, manipulative, disloyal, narcisstic and decietful. And those are the good ones!! LOL

No seriously man she did you a favor, when a woman walks out of your life, its usually because they think that they are somehow above you and that means that you have either covertly or overtly indicated to them that their were in control and you have lost the frame. But I swear to God even in my AFC days when ***** said that she wanted out I always helped them get to where they were going, I never begged or groveled never not once. And this has always confused every woman that has ever done this to me. All have tried to come back except one..

Also to dispel a myth about women, they stray for various reasons, but the main reason is almost always, that they've met someone that they are more sexually stimulated by at least for the moment, the bigger better deal and that coupled with their girlfriends telling them that they can do better than you makes a recipe for disaster.

Now a special word about fat woman. In my case it was different, this was a woman who was overweight when I met her but she lost weight and a year later we started dating, but I started to noticed that the more weight she lost, the more she started talking about guys hitting on her at work. Now that was my first sign, and so I knew the handwriting was on the wall and that it was only a matter of time. That why I was able to get about 30,000 from her, 2 cars, clothes and keyboards and musical equipment over the last two years. So at least I walked away with something. I remember the joy and adulation that I experinced when she called me one day and asked me if I was aware of how much money she had spent on me. I laughed and said "You blazed me and I blazed you now were even" she got mad and hung up, then she started, beging for me to take her back calling my job and asking when my days off were and after that she called my brother, I ended up telling her that I was going to get a restrainging order if she didn't stop!!

I lost complete and total respect for her, and she obviously had none for me.
She made the usual excuses that *****s make when they get busted, you weren't there for me I got weak, you lost my head, he was there for me when you couldn't be etc, etc. But here's the good part, the guy that she left me for gave her syphillis, I went and got checked but didn't have it.

Thank God! Moral of the story is let *****s be *****s and just walk away, there are millions of woman in this world, so why worry over a fatty or in my case a has been fatty. Just walk away. Woman always realize when its too
late.

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fall off the face of the planet. This ball game is ovaaa.

All the advice above is correct. This is a blessing in disguise. This will suck for the next several months but the more you hold frame and the less f*cks you give to her from here on out; the stronger you will become, the more power you will hold, the more respect you/she will have for yourself, and you will get over it far faster.

Go out like a winey, clingy, needy, emotional faggot, and you will hit rock bottom. Respect yourself by telling this b!tch you are no longer attracted to her and it's best you go your seperate ways (followed by no contact and moving the f*ck on) and you will have passed the ultimate sh!t test and be well on your way to red pill glory.

From here on out this b!tch is dead to you. Any alternative actions you take will only hurt you no matter what your end goal is. Trust us.

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i did this with a girl once. she was devastated, and started begging me not to leave her, and she is okay being in the second place. women are morons.
anyway, when a girl does that to you, the only message you should hear is: go find another one.
don't be stupid, your girl is a ho. a girl with principles would never do that. if you have standards, you can only do one thing. ditch the b*tch with style. if not, i am sorry for you.
you could convert her into a FB, if you are clever though, and while she is with this "crush", you can bone her behind his back. but that would be a douche move in this case, because you have feelings for her.

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually did this to a girl - told her I wasn't attracted to her and I liked someone else. Instead of telling me where to go, she stuck to me. What respect I had for her just plummetted. I couldn't respect someone who had so little self-respect. I was sad when we broke up but only because of the guilt. I was glad overall. You must leave this woman, pronto.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is tough but she has truly given you a gift: the gift of renewal. Of becoming a better man. Way better than the man you were when you were with her.

She has disqualified herself from your life by weakly following her rationalisation hamster. Now you go no contact and let that hamster run itself to fvcking death.

Her reaching out to you is not because of attraction, it's because of guilt. Any response you give her will just put her mind at ease and then she can concentrate on the new guy.
If you express anger, she'll think that she was right to leave such a spiteful person.
If you express forgiveness, she'll just despise you even more for having no backbone.
If you express pleasantness, she'll be relieved that you took it so well and then go happily on her way without a care in the world.
If you show indifference and ignore her, you will send her crazy with guilt, remorse, anxiety and incredulity.
She'll be in disbelief that a man who proclaimed to live her so much could just walk away without a word.
Most importantly, she'll lie awake at night wondering what the hell you're doing, if you're fvcking someone, if you really did care for her.
She'll start questioning her actions and it will tear her up inside.

I once caught a girlfriend cheating on me. I just calmly told her I knew about it and that the relationship was over.
After a week of NC, she called me crying her eyes out (this was before I found So Suave) and she said: "I just want you to be angry at me. Yell at me. Tell me how p1ssed off you are. Something!"
I just told her I had nothing more to say and hung up.

Acting calmly now, accepting the situation and not talking to her is the best "revenge" you can exact.
You just resist the temptation to contact her. No matter how often she calls, texts or emails.
She was dead to you the moment she told you she wanted to be with someone else.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BK Dude said:
As the title my GF confessed to me this morning that for about 2-3 weeks she has been talking to this guy at her job and that she didn't realize just what her feelings were until last night. She submitted her two week notice to her job but asked for this guys number to stay in touch. She wants to leave me and then tells me she needs to think about it and what she wants to do.

I'm devastated, heart broken, in disbelief, and I've been begging God to give me another chance with her. I haven't done anything to her and I've been loyal to her the six years we've been together and my GF tells me I'm a great guy and she cares about me but her heart/mind is telling to see where she goes with this new crush guy.

I need help with this since I don't know what to do or go from here..
Hello BK Dude, this is God.

I heard you were begging to me because you are full of sorrow and tears. Well, I am here to tell you that as the almighty, it is time to move on. I clearly am the wrong deity to beg to, because even I know she's no good for you.

But hey, since you "love her so much", and she apparently doesn't, why not try to BEG FOR HER BACK... you know because that always works out.

But BK Dude, if you must know what your future holds with her if she does decide to get back with you... because free will and blah blah... let me give me a taste of my all-knowing power:

You two could get back together and then you'd forever be wondering about the next guy she might like. Not only that, but the fact that she would quit her job over a guy shows a lack of character, but hey, you can deal with that... because that's what all men should aspire to, being with a woman who covets another man and shows a lack of accountability by putting at risk her income. Yes, I can see why you are begging to me now.

Listen, I've been around for thousands and thousands of years, the best advice I can give you is to pray to me for world peace or to solve hunger, because those would be easier tasks for me.

Sorry I couldn't be more help,

Sincerely, GOD