Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gf Gone On Hoilday 4 2 Weeks

StoneCold

Don Juan
Reaction score
My gf is gone on hoilday for 2 weeks its been 4 days since and i miss her loads

she must miss me even more like crazy

i try and keep my head off her and do other things but from time to time i think about her and i miss her

Not coz im gay Becuz i really do miss her

I know her and shes not the cheating, but i dont trust women at all even the ones who seem to be perfect or different are hoes?

Explain

I will sarge more girls but why do i have this strange feeling like i dont need to knowing that i got sumthing that i like already!!!

and beeing true to her is what i want which is so ****ing gay but i aint ****ing gay?

Thats It!!!

!!!BANG!!!

No i am still alive but my **** miss,s her too its so soft right now!!!

seeeeeeeeeeeeesh help!!!

lordson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
okay you miss her.

how long have you been going out for

who she gone on holiday with and where

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my gf going on holiday to.. holidays can be a good way of letting her have some fun.. and a good chance for you to go out with friends more and party like college again!

MCristo

Don Juan
Reaction score
five star post

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
StoneCold said:
My gf is gone on hoilday for 2 weeks its been 4 days since and i miss her loads

she must miss me even more like crazy

i try and keep my head off her and do other things but from time to time i think about her and i miss her

Not coz im gay Becuz i really do miss her

I know her and shes not the cheating, but i dont trust women at all even the ones who seem to be perfect or different are hoes?

Explain

I will sarge more girls but why do i have this strange feeling like i dont need to knowing that i got sumthing that i like already!!!

and beeing true to her is what i want which is so ****ing gay but i aint ****ing gay?

Thats It!!!

!!!BANG!!!

No i am still alive but my **** miss,s her too its so soft right now!!!

seeeeeeeeeeeeesh help!!!
Since when did missing your SO become a "gay" thing? You shouldn't have to explain your feelings like that (especially not on an online forum).

It's perfectly OK to miss her.

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does it seem like you have no other firends besides this girl. I wonder what would happen if she suddenly broke up with you...would you commit suicide?? You need to go out with your friends and have some fun.

lordson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my girlfriend went away on holiday this week, and so far, i've been cathching up with my old mates alot

use it as an opportunity

DoctorLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
2 weeks is nothing. It'll be over before you know it. Just enjoy yourself in the meantime.

dav27

Don Juan
Reaction score
MCristo said:
five star post
Definately.

TBH if you can't go for that long without her then you've got much bigger problems. Man up or in 2 weeks we'll be having to give you advice on how to handle being dumped.

Reaction score
I think you'll make it dude, and this thing about her cheating on you...well looks like a trust issue, and That is one of the major things for a good relationship...trust. The other one is communication, and I think you should discuss this with her.

I wish I had a GF even to miss, lol

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've made this woman the center of your life and now your feeling the side effects of her being gone. Personally, I think you should get rid of this girl and work on yourself because you're not ready for it.

You need to find completeness in who you are and not find that completeness from some woman. What the hell are you going to do if she walks out of your life? I hope you don't commit suicide. There is no guarantee she will stay.

I see nothing wrong with missing someone, but your's is unhealthy and all consuming.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You miss A GIRL?? You're so gay.

LOL

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you miss her alot. But, does she miss you? Maybe she will end up fvcking other guys while your act home actn like a b!tch...

MotownMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You've made this woman the center of your life and now your feeling the side effects of her being gone. Personally, I think you should get rid of this girl and work on yourself because you're not ready for it.

You need to find completeness in who you are and not find that completeness from some woman. What the hell are you going to do if she walks out of your life? I hope you don't commit suicide. There is no guarantee she will stay.

I see nothing wrong with missing someone, but your's is unhealthy and all consuming.
Spot on. You're letting your relationship define your value as a person. Co-dependency to this degree is unhealthy, and I speak from experience. Even if she is loyal and you have nothing to worry about, a relationship like this is doomed, IMO.

labrat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, is this a joke? It looks like a youtube comment!

Amazing stuff, I love it :up:

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you mean "being true to her" as in referring to being exclusive to your girlfrend, you have some serious growing up to do. Don't cheat on your girlfriend. If you don't want her to cheat on you, don't do it to her.