Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

gf going to male strip joint for girlfriends bachelorette party

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fellow DJs:

Well, the subject line says it all. My girlfriend is going to a strip club (male naturally) for her best friend's bachelorette party. She told me 'I really don't want to go' etc. and gennerally made all the right noises about it. But, it's still bothering me. It's somewhat hypocritical of me, considering I tended to frequent these sorts of places (female, naturally, but not any more). Anyways.

What should I say? Basically, I know I should just ignore it, but it really is bothering me. Thinking of all those wangs in close proximity to my gf's face is an image I can't get out of my mind.

Thanks all,

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
have you ever been to an all male review?
those things are usually limp and the guys really enjoy dancing with themselves , cause they are gay.

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You should get past your insecurity and encourage her to go. Those things are harmless and the worst-case scenario for you is that she doesn't come home wanting to jump your bones.

More than likely though, she'll come home all fired up to see you.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's just a strip bar, if she was gonna cheat on you with a stripper, she wouldnt have said she was going to a strip bar.

relax man, you're being insecure.

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eileen
You should get past your insecurity and encourage her to go. Those things are harmless and the worst-case scenario for you is that she doesn't come home wanting to jump your bones.

More than likely though, she'll come home all fired up to see you.
I know I'm a suck, but I don't *want* her to jump my bones after that (nor will I let her). And, it's not insecurity, it's sleazy and I don't like to associate that with my girlfriend. That's it.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is it sleazy, you yourself said you went to strip clubs.

She's not going there to get her kicks, she's going for a bachelorette party. Sh!t man, if your best friend was having a bachelor party, and there were strippers there, you wouldn't go? That's bs and you know it.

Like I said relax, it's not a big deal.

edit - grammatical errors :p

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just say "You had better have some left for me when you get back!"

Don't sweat it. If your game is on high, she'll be thinking about jumping YOUR bones while she's there. What's the problem with some other guy getting her hot and bothered if it'll make her think of you??

Just something to consider...

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be supportive: give her some extra singles (for their G-strings).

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The worse thing you can do is act insecure around her about this.

No matter what you feel - just wish her a good time and suck it up.

It'll probably suck anyways - and she'll come back home wanting to bang ya.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if you hate it, just play it cool. Tell her to enjoy herself. Play it cool! Insecurity makes you sound weak.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I've been to a couple of those places before and they are lame for the most part. The guys aren't even that attractive and they just run around in nut huggers, which should be illegal in the first place. They don't show anything, either...just their a$$ cheeks. I got roped into going to both of these things by friends, and the only part of it I enjoyed was a humor skit done to "The Streak" where one of the guys came running out wearing a trench coat. He flashed some old lady in the front, exposing the leg of a pair of nylons made to look like a huge penis. He slapped the old woman up side her head and then took off running around doing stuff like that with his nylon wanker.

And honestly...it's not any more "sleazy" than it was for you to go see women strippers. It's not like she came up with the idea of going on her own...she has to go...it's her best friend.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
And honestly...it's not any more "sleazy" than it was for you to go see women strippers. It's not like she came up with the idea of going on her own...she has to go...it's her best friend.
The last time I was at a strip club (female strippers) it was WAAAAY sleazier than a strip club (male strippers). I know there are some "upscale" and "classy" places, but for the most part... I'd say the male strippers scene is a lot less sleazy and probably much less erotic for women than the other way around. I think those places are more of a joke.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
The last time I was at a strip club (female strippers) it was WAAAAY sleazier than a strip club (male strippers). I know there are some "upscale" and "classy" places, but for the most part... I'd say the male strippers scene is a lot less sleazy and probably much less erotic for women than the other way around. I think those places are more of a joke.
They did nothing for me...and I found all but that comedy skit really boring. I did almost punch one of the strippers for trying to hump my leg, though. Pi$$ed me off.

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by stevera004
I know I'm a suck, but I don't *want* her to jump my bones after that (nor will I let her). And, it's not insecurity, it's sleazy and I don't like to associate that with my girlfriend. That's it.
This sets off my "control freak" alarm. As in, you sound like one to me. I'm not saying you are one, just that this statement makes you sound like one to me.

I don't know what to tell you. I guess it's up to her as to if she's willing to live with your double-standard. Personally, I'd be taken aback if I had a night out with the girls and came home to a boyfriend who would punish me by not wanting to be with me afterwards or think me sleasy because I watched a man dance.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ooh. Ahh. Talk of double standards and sleaziness. It's enough to make me want to wear a cod piece and collect a few singles myself.

So, we don't want our girlfriend to get anywhere near some guys "member"?

Worst case scenario: Sheesh! My girlfriend went to a male strip club, got drunk and sucked off a guy with the biggest "member" ever before seen by man. She ran off to Vegas and married him.

Sounds a bit ridiculous, doesn't it?

Seriously, of course, it bothers you. After all, they were supposed to ask you to jump out of the cake, right?

Suppose you're best buddy was having a bachelor party. Would you refuse to go because it's "sleazy"? Probably not.

Just relax. If your girl gets freaky now, at least you're getting off cheap.

Try to realize that this night is about your girls best friend, not you, not her. The wienies will be in your girl's friends face, not hers. (and I'm oretty sure that none will actually be seen unless some old woman gets too aggressive and pulls it out.)

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Big Pappy
Ooh. Ahh. Talk of double standards and sleaziness. It's enough to make me want to wear a cod piece and collect a few singles myself.

So, we don't want our girlfriend to get anywhere near some guys "member"?

Worst case scenario: Sheesh! My girlfriend went to a male strip club, got drunk and sucked off a guy with the biggest "member" ever before seen by man. She ran off to Vegas and married him.

Sounds a bit ridiculous, doesn't it?

Seriously, of course, it bothers you. After all, they were supposed to ask you to jump out of the cake, right?

Suppose you're best buddy was having a bachelor party. Would you refuse to go because it's "sleazy"? Probably not.

Just relax. If your girl gets freaky now, at least you're getting off cheap.

Try to realize that this night is about your girls best friend, not you, not her. The wienies will be in your girl's friends face, not hers. (and I'm oretty sure that none will actually be seen unless some old woman gets too aggressive and pulls it out.)
You're right...none will be seen. And I gotta say, as a woman, that men in speedos might "show" a little bit, but that "little bit" is nothing but a wadded up, twisted around wanker. It's not even enticing, let alone attractive. If women see a guy on the beach wearing those God awful things we aren't turned on by them...they're nasty.

Old women are the ones that get into the male strippers. They're the ones that behave badly, grab, etc. The strippers KNOW this and that's usually where they focus most of their attention anyway.

viper_x49

Reaction score
stevera004 said:
Fellow DJs:

Well, the subject line says it all. My girlfriend is going to a strip club (male naturally) for her best friend's bachelorette party. She told me 'I really don't want to go' etc. and gennerally made all the right noises about it. But, it's still bothering me. It's somewhat hypocritical of me, considering I tended to frequent these sorts of places (female, naturally, but not any more). Anyways.

What should I say? Basically, I know I should just ignore it, but it really is bothering me. Thinking of all those wangs in close proximity to my gf's face is an image I can't get out of my mind.

Thanks all,
ok look dude, dont listen to ANYONE on here saying your just insecure, thats not the case and i feel you,
its not insecure at all, its the fact that you have an opinion on what she is doing, and you dont feel comfortable with what will be happening there, right?
if you dont want her going, and she really means alot to you, sit her down and talk to her about it, and tell her that you have an issue with it, if she doesn't resist from going after hearing it, or even offer to not go if it makes you happy, she isnt right for you, and thats reality,
just thought i would put in my two cents,
cheers, daniel.