GF going out to bars

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly think its less likely she will cheat out with her friends drunk..

then she might if she frequents Myspace or aol all the time.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A) Those women are doing things that you would consider cheating. You are not most men, do not assume to speak for the rest of us.
You are right. Most men in the Western world are puzzified. So, I'm ONLY talking in behalf of the REAL men.

B) I'm in Vegas where the sluttiest people in the world come to play, and I don't even see close to this 75-80% number that you made up participating in the actions you're describing. I might see two or three girls making out with guys at the clubs and way less than half "grinding" on the dance floors.
No offense...I have being in Vegas myself. That's a place for either prostitution or gambling or shows or Conferences or Vacation or Boxing. Vegas is NOT a party place. Miami, D.C., NY, and LA are party places. Add San Juan, Rio de Janeiro to that list. I wouldn't go to Vegas for "party"...even if they paid me to do so. BORING!

C) Unless you go up to every girl and ask her if the guy she's grinding is her boyfriend of if her boyfriend is waiting at home for her to be done, then you're statement of who does what is completely null and void. A huge percentage of the girls that go to nightclubs are single and looking to hook-up. So of course they're going to be acting in an overtly sexual manner. You can't judge the possible actions of someone's girlfriend by the actions of girls who are trying to get laid.
A great percentage of VERY GOOD looking women already have a man. As I said...I have done the nightclub scene for almost two decades. I know what works and what doesn't work.

D) Oh no! A girl had fun at a Bachelorette Party! What is the world coming to?!?
Going to a nightclub...where her soon to be husband sometimes goes...and allowing a group of strangers (some of which can be categorized as "thugs") to kiss and touch her is not having fun in my book. It is simply disrespecting the guy.

You don't know anything for a fact. You know what you want to think and you back it up by making up unrealistic "stats". I find you funny....
Fact is...only a handful of people in this board should be considered "dj" and for that matter "men". The more I read...the more I understand why women in their 20s are seeking men in their 30s and 40s.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
frivolousz21 said:
I honestly think its less likely she will cheat out with her friends drunk..

then she might if she frequents Myspace or aol all the time.
If she frequents MySpace...the likelihood of cheating a huge too.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
frivolousz21 said:
alright..so your saying 8 of 10 women that age with BF;s who go out and drink are cheaters?
Has at least kissed another man or gotten herself grinded by another man.

Sinnr implies that's not cheating...so, if you are like him, and don't consider that behavior cheating...then you have your answer there.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
also dont forget...when i got out..most guys dont even have the Jewels to talk to a woman.

I also think it depends where the people go.

1 bar could be for trash
1 bar could be more highclass
1 club could be for young druggie, drunkies.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Has at least kissed another man or gotten herself grinded by another man.

Sinnr implies that's not cheating...so, if you are like him, and don't consider that behavior cheating...then you have your answer there.

I consider that cheating. Im 23..and I know woman who have BF's and fiances and husbands..however I do not know 1 who ive seen or has cheated or does this when they go out.

ur basically saying if you let your woman go out and drink she will cheat.

that just cant be

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
frivolousz21 said:
also dont forget...when i got out..most guys dont even have the Jewels to talk to a woman.

I also think it depends where the people go.

1 bar could be for trash
1 bar could be more highclass
1 club could be for young druggie, drunkies.
No offense...but if she is going out and getting DRUNK every time she goes out WITHOUT her man...hmmmm...never mind.

It is not the issue that she is going out. She is 21. She is going to have fun.
The issue is that she is getting DRUNK!

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
No offense...but if she is going out and getting DRUNK every time she goes out WITHOUT her man...hmmmm...never mind.

It is not the issue that she is going out. She is 21. She is going to have fun.
The issue is that she is getting DRUNK!

yes your right..I wont say that if she is getting drunk all the time..that she is cheating.

but I will say if she is..her priorities are not there for a serious LTR.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
frivolousz21 said:
I consider that cheating. Im 23..and I know woman who have BF's and fiances and husbands..however I do not know 1 who ive seen or has cheated or does this when they go out.

ur basically saying if you let your woman go out and drink she will cheat.

that just cant be
I don't have a 21-24 year old woman, so I don't worry about that stuff.

If the woman we are describing goes out to a nightclub and gets drunk EVERY TIME (or almost every time) she goes out...and she happens to be in that age group...I can tell you with a lot of certainty that she could be one of those 8 (out of 10) that will do something we might consider cheating. Especially if she is going out every weekend.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
I don't have a 21-24 year old woman, so I don't worry about that stuff.

If the woman we are describing goes out to a nightclub and gets drunk EVERY TIME (or almost every time) she goes out...and she happens to be in that age group...I can tell you with a lot of certainty that she could be one of those 8 (out of 10) that will do something we might consider cheating. Especially if she is going out every weekend.

well I am 23..my fiance will be 22 this summer and we will have a son.

she wont go out much after she has a baby..becasue she isnt that kind of person..atleast go out and get drunk..we are both mature beyond most people our age..plus I will have a son..which will be the most important thing in my life.

but if she decides to start going out even 2 times a month to bars and get drunk...id stop it..or she'd have issues at home :)

if we didnt have a kid..we would both be out partying..so i guess it sucks for workrouter somewhat since he cant go..but he also cant bank on it for sure that she is cheating

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
frivolousz21 said:
well I am 23..my fiance will be 22 this summer and we will have a son.

she wont go out much after she has a baby..becasue she isnt that kind of person..atleast go out and get drunk..we are both mature beyond most people our age..plus I will have a son..which will be the most important thing in my life.

but if she decides to start going out even 2 times a month to bars and get drunk...id stop it..or she'd have issues at home :)

if we didnt have a kid..we would both be out partying..so i guess it sucks for workrouter somewhat since he cant go..but he also cant bank on it for sure that she is cheating

You will be alright. You and her are in a completely different ball game now. Priority number one is your child.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you could always find a 21 year old guy that looks simular to you, and use his ID to get in to the bar! I am 18 so i can go in to clubs/bars in the UK but before people are 18 they use other peoples ID's and it is amazing what you can get a way with in terms of pictures!

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Wow, after reading this, it has become obvious to me that you are just in your own litle world and none of your advice is even applicable on this planet.

If a girl does anything outside of your "sphere of control" she MUST be cheating! Right?

You are a sad, strange, and horribly insecure boy.

Jackman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
This woman was probably already already cheating on you when she went out with her friends. Make no mistake about that.
How do you think I know all of the details about what she pulled on me? Like I said, I personally knew many of the people she hung out with. These were not her friends that I eventually came to know. These were some of my old friends long before she found them. She was not doing this while she was out with them.

And she would have cheated on you regardless.
Exactly. Which is why I say if she's going to cheat, she's going to cheat. You can't stop it.

If she continues contributing toward his UNhappiness...then he should "next" her.

Simple as that.
Yeah....I covered that about 2 pages before you jumped in.

Jackman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
What I'm saying is that if ten 21-24 year old women...that makes a habit of getting drunk EVERY TIME they go out...and leave their boyfriend home...2 of them won't be doing either the grinding or giving the digits or kissing or any other disrespectful thing.

And that's the difference. Guys like you and "last man standing" waste your time dealing with that supposed "80%" catagory. "Don't let her disrespect you!"

I go find one of the other two that don't do that ****. That's all I've been saying all along.

But let me guess, the other 20% will cheat given some other circumstance, right? All women are worthless, right?

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think a conclusion has finally been drawn here.

If I feel she's going out too much, then I'm going to bring it up. If she disrespects me by not caring about how I feel, then I pick up my coat, leave her, and tell her to have a nice night out.

Reaction score
Workrouter,

You decide the severity of her actions and how you handle – I personally, never before and would never in the future have a LTR with a woman who goes to clubs – especially on her own!!! At first you made it seem as if she went out twice a week and got drunk then you made it seem innocent by stating that she went out just out of curiosity because she and her friends turned 21.

Regardless, a woman should never go to a bar/club without the company of her man., if out of sheer respect alone!

You are young and you have grown up in a generation that have allowed and encouraged women to disrespect themselves and their man and thus you swallow it whole, as 99% of the young guys on this site do.

You have to set the parameters of the kind of girl you want and the level of respect you demand and have the dignity and fortitude to move on when you feel she is not meeting your standards as a feminine mate.

Most young men love pvssy moreso than they love themselves and thus these are the chumps that lay at their woman’s feet and lose their dignity by losing their masculinity – don’t be one of these men - lose the woman and keep your dignity or lose your dignity and keep the woman – it is up to you.

Do some reconnaissance on your girl and ask an older friend to spy on her at the club over a few weekends and see what he says and report back here!

Here is the longstanding 6,000 year rule:

A woman should never dance with another man unless her man gives the other man permission – the other man, out of respect for the man who she is with, must ask for this permission.

Do some reconnaissance!!

Jackman - you are wrong - I don't have LTR's with women who go to clubs - and never with a woman that gets drunk - I don't take them seriously and they are merely "playthings"!! These women don't respect themselves do you seriously think that they will respect their man? Emphatically "NO"!!

A man's dignity is worth much more than a hors' pvssy - you young naive bastards will find out one day!

Last edited:

Blusher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally agree with Last Man Standing in saying that a girl / woman should not go to bars and clubs without her man when in a committed relationship.

We're may be thaught otherwise by magazines and TV shows and it might sound a bit conservative but that's just common sense to me. I mean my parents have been together for 35 years and I do not remember my mom telling my dad on a saturday night: "Food's in the microwave, say goodnight to the kids for me, the girls are already waiting for me at the bar, I have to run!"

And I mean, whether you have children or not yet is not even the point, I guess I just expect a LT GF to show me the same kind of respect and maturity as I would expect from the mother of my kids. Clearly, going out and getting drunk twice a week doesn't score extra points but if that's what she wants to do then I'd rather move to the next one(s) than waste my time trying to mould her into something she's not.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
S1NN3R said:
Wow, after reading this, it has become obvious to me that you are just in your own litle world and none of your advice is even applicable on this planet.

If a girl does anything outside of your "sphere of control" she MUST be cheating! Right?

You are a sad, strange, and horribly insecure boy.
Do you know how many "good wives" I've "connected" with in the Internet? Not to mention the ones with boyfriends.

Internet is the easiest way for a woman to "connect" (emotionally) with a man. She can do that in the comfort of her home.

Another thing...most of the women I went out in the past were either married or had a live in boyfriend or some boyfriend or fiance. That's why when I say I don't "date" women that I have not being involved with...I truly mean that. I don't even know how to date in order to get a woman that I never met before to find me attractive. Instead, I make sure they find me attractive (you can only know that for sure if you are banging her or kissing her) and THEN and ONLY THEN I might go in "dates".

Being with several cheating women in my past (women that were cheating on their partners)...practically all of them considered "decent" and "nice" by society...I can assure you that I understand the aspects of cheating very well.

Women cannot be controlled. The best a man can do is identify the things that can trigger (or increase the likelihood of) cheating.

If you lack that knowledge...you can rest assure that there are MANY men out there that have the skills I once had...and those men are more than happy to screw your woman.

By the way...I personally consider screwing another man's wife or fiance a serious character flaw. I had that character flaw.

Now...seeking a woman that happens to have a boyfriend (not the "fiance" type)? That's a little different. Because like somebody wrote in the board (I have read several pages before even becoming a member)...women are like monkey. And most of them wait until the find somebody "better" before getting rid of their current boyfriend.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jackman said:
And that's the difference. Guys like you and "last man standing" waste your time dealing with that supposed "80%" catagory. "Don't let her disrespect you!"

I go find one of the other two that don't do that ****. That's all I've been saying all along.

But let me guess, the other 20% will cheat given some other circumstance, right? All women are worthless, right?
We come to this World from women. We have daughters (I do) and sisters (I do). Women are not worthless.

Do you know who I blame when a wife cheats on her husband? I ALWAYS blame the husband. Why? Because men are the ones that choose their wives (men ask women for marriage...not the other way around). If a man choose a woman that has the potential to be a slut...then it is HIS fault!

ANY woman is capable of cheating if put under the "correct" circunstances. Make no mistake about that. A woman that goes out twice a week WITHOUT her boyfriend and gets DRUNK EVERYTIME she goes out WITHOUT that boyfriend is a woman with greater chances of cheating than a woman that goes out once a week with her boyfriend and doesn't get drunk.

Respect. Let's say that respect is perhaps the most important thing a man can have. Women truly don't understand the concept of respect between men. And in today society (many times thanks to t.v. shows that make heroes out of wimps), many men don't understand the important of respect.