Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GF gave me the REASONS FOR BREAKING UP!

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I talked to my girlfriend well ex girlfriend and she wasn't that much angry now although things are still hurting her but she said if we could be friends but I said NO. So she gave me some reasons for not coming back to me.

1. You've started to ignore your friends and you fought with them just because of me.

2. You've made me your life although I am just a part of your life.

3. We are still young and this is not the age to be talking about marriage and kids.

4. You've made this relationship a priority.

5. You were a bright student but you said you would do a ****ty job just for the sake of staying with me don't ruin your life for me I can leave you anytime so why would you waste your life on me.

6. Too much restrictions like don't talk to other guys etc when you know I love you do you think I could leave you for a person who doesn't matter to me.

7. You hit me you abused me but still I am with you because I love you why can't you see that and why can't you trust me.

Yeah I agree with all of them and she is right. I made her my life. I can get her back and I know she loves me but I can see the amount of pain she's going through. I need to get my life back together. She loved me for the person I was when we met not for the person I am today. Insecure and jealous. I gotta get my **** together.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is wrong with you!!??
You got her then you went FULL MOTHER FVCKNG AFC MODE. YOU FOUGHT WITH FRIENDS? GIVING UP FOR JOBS FOR HER?? YOU'RE CREEPY

j.619

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
creepy af.

We've all been there, though. Good on her for explaining it to you so this forum didn't have to. Read The Bible and take notes. Make the decision to change your life now.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you started another thread about this same girl and you got a lot of replies, wtf?

She is not that into you. Accept it.

5. You were a bright student but you said you would do a ****ty job just for the sake of staying with me don't ruin your life for me I can leave you anytime so why would you waste your life on me.

7. You hit me you abused me but still I am with you because I love you why can't you see that and why can't you trust me.

she says she lovse you but she says she can leave you at any moment. Uh uhh...she's not being honest about something...guess what?

Move on.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I am a little worried that she is accusing you of "abuse". I hope she doesn't get pumped by one of her man hating girlfriends into calling the cops on you. Lay low and watch your a$$.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EvilSpirit22 said:
I talked to my girlfriend well ex girlfriend and she wasn't that much angry now although things are still hurting her but she said if we could be friends but I said NO. So she gave me some reasons for not coming back to me.

1. You've started to ignore your friends and you fought with them just because of me.

2. You've made me your life although I am just a part of your life.

3. We are still young and this is not the age to be talking about marriage and kids.

4. You've made this relationship a priority.

6. Too much restrictions like don't talk to other guys etc when you know I love you do you think I could leave you for a person who doesn't matter to me.

wow. that's pretty much the cliff notes version of the dj bible.