Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

gf dont like sex..will she?

Zonder

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the previous responses. If she likes you she will have sex with you even if she doesn't enjoy it that much. You have a gf who does not like you and does not have sex with you. My best guess is that you're rich or there is some other need that you can satisfy without asking for anything in return.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my guess is the OP is the provider that this girl is looking for (all girls are looking for a guy that will provide for them). She probably likes him well enough but isn't sexually attracted to him. She'll use him for whatever he can provide (financial support, emotional support, idk, don't know the OP or this girl) while she's fvcking or looking to fvck the guy that she's actually attracted to (and it's doubtful he could provide whatever the OP does, otherwise she'd be with him). I'm just assuming a lot but I doubt I'm far off, I know a few girls that sound exactly like this one and that's their deal.

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple of times a month is not much at all. If you really like this girl and I am guessing you probably do, you need to try to work on it.
1. The next time you do it, make it all about her, give her the best orgasm she is likely to ever get, and this should hopefully make her want it more often to feel that experience over and over again.
2. Aphordisiacs, there are plenty of natural aphrodisiacs that could get her goung and make her want to do it more often.
3. You say she is tired alot of the time and that means no sex. Why not try to help her relax, run her ahot bath, possibly joib her in it and take it from there.
4. Tell her that your needs are not being met, and relationships are about compromise and see if you can meet half way.

Good luck.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
xander said:
my gf is 20 yrs old and has no interest in sex she only wants it once in awhile..she tells me the story on how her past bfs wanted sex but because they didn't get any at all they break up..she works and is always stress and cranky.last night she told me don't expect any sex for awhile.. we used to do it 2 or 3 times a month but now its been a year and its getting down to once a month if im lucky.. so have any of you had a gf who just didn't like sex but over time started to like it.

Dude, she showed you her hand. She doesn't value sex. Hoping she'll come around if you stick with her is foolish at best. Next her. She's just not a good match for you.

scrouds said:
What's funny is that she's playing games to get you into staying in the relationship by saying her previous boyfriend left cause he didn't get any.

Obviously you are better then her ex, right? If so, you'll stay.

I'm going to recommend something radical. Tell her you love her and you want to make the relationship work. But you have needs, and from now on, you're going to get some from more willing sources. Then tell her she needs to accept this arraingment or say goodbye.
Fully agreed. She's playing manipulation games to get him to stay. That's another good reason to DTB on its own right, let alone the lack of intimacy.

909pua

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
xander said:
my gf is 20 yrs old and has no interest in sex she only wants it once in awhile..she tells me the story on how her past bfs wanted sex but because they didn't get any at all they break up..she works and is always stress and cranky.last night she told me don't expect any sex for awhile.. we used to do it 2 or 3 times a month but now its been a year and its getting down to once a month if im lucky.. so have any of you had a gf who just didn't like sex but over time started to like it.

do you ever give her any orgasms?

mikeymic

Don Juan
Reaction score
i know your situation because I have experienced it before. the thing is she's always stressed out and whatnot. you probably spend some amount of time trying not to f***ing scream her face off or call her a b*tch right? maybe... well I was in this position and I thought it was me. "am I attractive anymore, am I annoyingn her" i thought no but I wasn't helping it either by making myself more AFC and killing my experience learned knowledge as a DJ. turns out I discovered this was occuring to myself and so I sought out the deepest NLP and psychiatric knowledge I knew and Hid it in conversations to discover she was depressed in herself she was gaining weight doing much less and then nothing, and it seemed like she was turning into this lazy b*tch allout and she embraced this and the stress of wanting to do something more with herself caused great depression and thus she lost her desire for sex. so my advice cause it's obvious you care for her is to be a bit more mysterious and she is gonna get pissed more but do it anyways and start finding places to take her. if shes hot take her swimming save some money and randomely take her ass to another state for vacation. take her as far as you can afford. try for a week if possible if you work at a place as needy as mine you'll only get a weekend but do it she'll get her everyday is another pound and another nothingness out that female glutton craving mind of hers.

Commandante

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
xander said:
she tells me the story on how her past bfs wanted sex but because they didn't get any at all they break up
Look, if this is true, than she has a serious problem with sex. Sexual abuse in her childhood, too strict (maybe christian) education, too strong (not sexual) relationship to the father, etc. I have seen a couple of these in my life.

Send her to a doctor and find yourself an other chick. You can´t change her. Belive me.

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone else has basically said what needs to be said already.

Basically, everyone can tell she has a problem putting out. This could be to do with her past (i.e. abuse) or simply that she has a very low sex drive. Whatever it is, she isn't putting out enough for you, so you're banging your head against a brick wall being with her.

But what is more important is, she doesn't seem to give a sh1t about you enough even just to put out when she's not up for it, or just give you a ******* or whatever. When a girl is properly into you, she won't just be "willing" to do these things for her boyfriend, she'll WANT to do them...What girlfriend who is *INTO YOU* doesn't want to make her boyfriend very happy?