GF doesn't want to have sex anymore ?

hck332

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SonOfTheMostHigh
If you tried to mention you nexting her she would have come crawling back, think of how random that was man, THINK ABOUT that for a moment, you say she wont have sex with you and then one day you just jump on her and everything is fine? WHO ,e ven yourself, could foretell that future? You said you'd try before, so you just kept trying, good but what if you kept trying for weeks or months and your little thing didn't work, would it have been worth your time?
Well that was what i actually did when we talked.

Actually when I came to her place, I was ready to next her if things dont go back to normal.

You can tell us how useless the advice here was but... the thing is what kind of girl lets herself get that way and is so immature she can't be turned on by you? Any mature woman knows that she is in control of he psyche not the other way around [/B]
Well the word "useless" was too hard (sorry, i'm non english). I actually liked Desdinova's advice more than all others.

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by hck332
Hi guys.
All your advice was useless, but thank you anyway!

Yesterday I came to her place, we talked a little and suddenly, i actually R-APED her out of the blue!

that was the roughest sex ever, i pulled her hair smacked her ass so hard it still hurts, banged her against the wall etc.

She's now more sexual with me then ever (grabs my d1ck all the time in front of other people etc).

I think this forum is missing something... Sometimes the concept of "Being a man" turns into "being a pvssy".

Flame me now.
Maybe she's into rape?
HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dude you asked for advice and you got it. The sex with her will get old in time. I suggest you start making "friends" with other girls so you'll be emotionally stable when the relationship you are in turns into ****. The main reason I can say that, it sounds really based on physical attraction :(

hck332

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Scorched
Maybe she's into rape?
HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
hehe it's possible :)

Dude you asked for advice and you got it. The sex with her will get old in time. I suggest you start making "friends" with other girls so you'll be emotionally stable when the relationship you are in turns into ****. The main reason I can say that, it sounds really based on physical attraction :(
Well our relationship is surely NOT based on psysical atraction. I'm sure because I'm psycicaly unatractive hehe.

And would by no means be in a commited relationship if it was based on "physical attraction" only.

BUT I'll surely make some "friends" :D, that's one really fine advice.

Actually all advice was great, but not really useable for my situation, which is actually more complicated then I have explained (Even if i treid, I just wouldn't be able to explain it because it's too complicated).

Thank you, all of you!

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday I came to her place, we talked a little and suddenly, i actually R-APED her out of the blue!

that was the roughest sex ever, i pulled her hair smacked her ass so hard it still hurts, banged her against the wall etc.

She's now more sexual with me then ever (grabs my d1ck all the time in front of other people etc).
Atta boy!

Congratulations, you tore down the mental wall!

hck332

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Desdinova
Atta boy!

Congratulations, you tore down the mental wall!
Cheers!

The point is:

1. DO NOT GIVE UP ("next") at the first moment you feel insecure. Just be the man! Don't be chicken **** and yell "NEXT!".

2. Women want MEN! Great sex will keep her attached to you. Always try to improve yourself in bed. Don't be affraid to ASK her what she wants in bed.