Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GF didn't get wet tonight ...

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So my girlfriend and I were watching a movie tonight, it was really good, we're both really into it, but I caressed her once in a while. Anyways, after the movie, I grab her, start smelling her, and we start making out. For a good 10 minutes, we were making out on my bed, dry humping in the process, and I start taking off her clothes. We keep kissing, and I start to rub her, but she's not getting wet. I told her and she goes "hmm I don't know, I guess I'm tired tonight, I'm not really in the mood". So I got off and we talked about it, and I seemed a little out of it, so she asks whats wrong. After a little while I told her that I thought it was weird, cuz I was wondering if this meant something more.

So I ask you, dear sosuavers: do you think this means anything more than what she told me?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes people really do just get tired.

If she's been consistently good to you in your relationship and you feel you can trust her I wouldn't worry about this.

Now if it becomes a regular habit then its a problem either with your relationship or her body is fvcking up on her and she needs to see the doctor.

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright cool :) Our relationship is going really good, so I was just surprised that she didn't get wet even after all we had done.

Thanks for the fast reply :)

nubian-knight

Don Juan
Reaction score
more foreplay?

if all else fails remember: just like guys cant get it up once in awhile, girls may have problems naturally lubing up. its not a problem unless it happens often

sotellme_19

Reaction score
she may have had her mind on other things, that happens from time to time as the stress of life and worries can get in the way of feeling in the moment. don't let it worry you unless it becomes a daily thing.

onyx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she might be a post op tranny

LovelyLady

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Could be many reasons for this.. most likely just what she said - her mind just wasn't able to fully relax and enjoy - it happens sometimes. Most often though it is just a hormonal thing - changes in estrogen with the menstrual cycle.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
onyx said:
she might be a post op tranny
Don't you hate it when that happens ? Pre-ops are more fun b/c you can switch roles :moon: