Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

~GF Broke Up with me Because Her Friend Found me On HotorNot!!!!!??~

guambombO

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Haha this is pretty pathetic but I gotta tell you. Well, my GF and I have been going out about 11 months and things were great. I was staying in my state for college instead of taking a soccer scholarship in a different state. I was staying for her . . . Now, this morning I wake up to a text asking me WTF hotornot is. I was asleep so i couldnt respond. She then does it again and finally says fine we're done, dont respond because I hate you. I try to defend myslef telling her that its fun to see what people rate you but no, she thinks its a form of cheating. HAHAHA. Her best friends from far away found me and she told them what my password was (Its the almost the same for everything) and they had the nerve to to call me a cheater under my profile. They even broke into me myspace and erased her from my buddies and took all of our picture together off. What the heck guys! By the was im 18 in a week and shes 17. We've been off and on a lot but we were fine this time. Is this some kind of hole shes taking because of her insecurities or does she have someone else? Thanks from a brother in need. . .

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahah! Bummer... sucks when your chick is ignorant and insecure at the same time. If I were you, I'd count my lucky stars that this didn't turn out any worse.

I don't think she has anyone else - nah, she wouldn't bring all her friends into the picure if that was the case. It's definately insecurity.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Youre an idiot for staying in state to go to college instead of leaving. Free education vs crazy 17 yr old b!tch? Ask her how its cheating? Is myspace cheating too? Sounds like more than an insecurity to me. Shell probably have no logical reason, but thats not a suprise.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Repeat this incessantly. "I didn't do anything wrong."

No matter how many women say you did something wrong you did not. Don't let them convince you otherwise and sure as hell don't ever tell them you did just to get back with her.

If anything she's doing you a huge favor because who needs someone so insecure and so childish as to go through your accounts.

guambombO

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, I know man. She says ts a site for me to meet other poeple. Technically yea I guess it is, did I have any intention of that? No, I just think its fun from seeing how people rate you. She told me that she hated me more then anyone, I was pathetic, and that shes kicking me out of her life. Mehhh, yea it hurts but should I just avoid her calls? Avoid contact? Try to keep her as a FB? By the way, shes cheated on me in the past, she made out with an EX BF, or thats what she tells me. . . I dunno, im just so pissed rightnow and I dont know what to do.

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhhh... ask yourself: why are you with this girl?

So far... you havn't given us ANY ONE reason why she's worth being with. Why she's even worth fussing over.

She cheated on you.
She's an insecure and whiny.
And she's dumb. :p Myspace? Cheating? FFS!

:p

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. She sounds like a whack job and it's a good thing it's over now rather than later when it might have meant even more to you. Only a total hypocrite would say that you having hotornot is cheating while her having a myspace isn't.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I'd be pissed at a chick for acting that way. If she wants to get her panties in a knot over some picture on a website the best you can do is laugh at how ridiculous she's being and let her know that you think that not only is she being absurd, but she owes you an apology. Other than that, just ignore her and go on with her life. DO NOT APOLOGIZE OR CONCEDE GUILT under any circumstances. Not this time. You did nothing wrong, she's just being a crazy b!tch. Stand up for yourself and don't even bother reasoning with her about this. Keep it simple - she's being irrational and you wont put up with it, end of story.

The problem in these situation is that most guys will get hurt that their girl is accusing them of something and feel the need to apologize, reason, or otherwise convince her of your innocence. This is a subtle way of accepting guilt for doing something wrong. The second you accept her complaint as reasonable (when in this case it clearly isn't), you give it legitimacy. A reasonable person (that's you) would be pretty pissed at somebody for acting the way she is. Be pissed. Make her apologize. Don't back down. This girl is in the doghouse.

guambombO

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey thanks for the responses guys. Haha yea it is pretty pathetic. I suppose ill move on with my life but I dont know what to do when she responds to me. She totally changed her myspace to single, erasing me...etc. What or how to I respond when she contacts me? What about at school? I have a week and a half left. Do I be a **** to her, ignore her, what do I do?

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wronged you (not the other way around). React accordingly, however that may be for you.

I would tell her she's an idiot, and she just lost the best thing she had over some petty BS. Tell her I can't forgive her for her rash actions and I would prefer if she didn't try to contact me again.

guambombO

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea, I suppose but it sucks cuz shes the type to go on and do bad things such as party and throw herself out there. Definetely some problems. Im not really like that you know bu I know ill go out and chill. Sucks when your Ex is immature. . .

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually think theres a possibility that she may have been looking for an excuse to dump you and found one.

Either way, forget about her.

daSoCalpimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
How could you let up the opportunity to play college level soccer or any sport for that fact, for some p****?

I would like to know what you were thinking?

guambombO

Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant really say why man? Shes my first everything, she swiped my V-card. I love her very much but this is ridiculous. I dont know whether to keep pursuing or end or try to keep our friendship?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"By the way, shes cheated on me in the past"

She's scum.

You don't need her.

Krak

Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
"By the way, shes cheated on me in the past"

She's scum.

You don't need her.
Exactly.

Next time you come in contact with her say, "The only person that made any mistake was you, twice."

Then ignore her.