Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GF asked my permission to hangout with her male friend.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
girl_in_a_boy_forum said:
Why would she need your permission to hang out with a friend?
Longtime guy friends aren't the ones you need to worry about. They were there before you, and they'll be there after you. They are sexless in her eyes. It's the new guys she meets that you should pay close attention to.
You're absolutely right.
Which only goes to show why it is just so inconsiderate of men to expect their women to be loyal and seek attention from only one guy, their BF or Husbands. This is just unnatural. And it also shows that Men should always be onguard against other men, because women, being so helpless and indecisive can easily stray at a moment's notice. WOmen ar einnocent, and sweet and virtuosu. But be careful of the new guys, becasue women are weak, and they will cheat on you on the drop of a hat with the new guy friend. GIABF just said so.
It is perfectly fine for women to go out with their Male friends, but it's completely unacceptable for men to go hang out with their Girl "friends". UNacceptable behavior. Remember, all Men are Dogs, right? That's what women say, so you better believe it.

I mean all those women are just "friends". Come on. What could possibly happen between a Guy and a Girl, right?
Nothing ever happens.
It's always safe.
They're friends, remember?They were their ebefore you, they'll be there after. Noow that's LOYALTY , fellas. She's LOYAL to her friends, not to you. Who are you again? She doesn't NEED your permission, dudes. Get over it. She's a woman, dude. Not a "possession".
Close friends. Friends that share intimate secrets that you don't know about. They have rapport, and give each other emotional support when you're not around. They "just hang out". They share intimate moments with each other when you're not around. They have conversations which you know nothing about.
What could possibly be wrong with that?
I am so glad that women at least understand that it's an impossibility to expect a woman to not pay attention to her "orbiters' when she's involed with a BF or married. And that having guy friends while a girl is married or in an exclusive relationshop is perfectly fine and acceptable. Going out to dinner. Movies. Dancing. Walks on the beach.
They're just friends, remember??
Nothing will EVER, EVER happen! It's impossible for a woman to be attracted to one of her guy "friends" that knows more about her than you do. Impossible. Look, that's what women are saying. So you better believe it's true.
Women want attention, an even though you and her are exclusive and/or married, this does not mean that she cannot hang out with all her guy "friends" and the bar and go dance and "hang out" while you sit at home and she can get the attention from them. After all, we as Men, MUST recognize a Woman's NEED for attention from as many men as possible. I mean it's completely safe and natural for women in exclusive relationships to interact with single guys while you're not ao=round. And remember, she DON"T NEED your "permission". OK? so there!
So remember, we Men cannot go out with our girl friends when we're Married or in an exclusive LTR. Becasue we Men are Dogs. We only want one thing.
Yep, Sex. That's all we want.
So that's why it's perfectly fine for our women to go "hang out" with their guy friends, because their guy friends are men..
Hey...:confused:
Wait a minute.
Hold on.
Something's not right here.
I can't figure it out. But something's not right.
Wait..WE cannot go out with girl friends, because we, as Men, will get into trouble. But sweet, innocent women, CAN go out with other Men.
But Men are ALL Dogs, right?
Didn't women say that?
So it's OK for them to go out with Men who are dogs knowing that those men are only interested in Sex with your girl?

Hmmm....

Holy fvck!

Just what the fvck is this sh*t!!?????

I call Bullsh*t.

Look. If a woman is stessing on going out with "the guys",
It's a test.
It usually means that she is being open to you about her keeping her options open. ANd yes, she also does want to see if you get jealous, insecuire, and how possessibve you may get.
If you show signs of jealousy she gets mad.
If you show signs of indifference, she getsmad.
If you encourage her to go with her friends, she gets mad.
If yiou say "Fine, then I'll find a chick in that bar and just make her my "new friend." , she gets mad.
Where's the EIn/WIn situation here?
There isn't one.
Chicks who go out with their Orbiters are insecure,jealous, and manipulative b*tches who are not good LTR material.
A woman in love will not go near any m,an that shows ANY littlest sign of sexuial interest in her.
And if he odes, she will ice him out.
She acts like aLAdy, and doesn't encourage the guy to pursue her. Becaus eshe respects her man, values him, and oinly seeks attention, love, and affection from her man, not AFC or Non AFC orbitters whom all are trying to get into her panties.
She is there for attention. If they want her or not, she is till miling the attention from thse hapless (or not) dorks who are trying to score your girl on the "just a friend" trip.

man Rule No. 4: Beware of a chick with Guy "friends". Don't trust her. SHe is not LTR Material. Guy friends is a Non Negotiable deal breaker. "You go out with "guy friends". We're done".
It's not about trust. Or not having it, really.It's not about insecurtiy. It's not about "not looking insecure and needy".

It's about the motivation for your girl, the one you love, and just why the Fvck does she want to spend time with another man other than you and her father?
Tell me.
I'd love to hear your ratonale.

Because then that means it's completely acceptable for me to go out and "party" with chicks at the club ("What, babe!??They're just "friends"!!!!")while you , my dear, sit and wonder if I'll cheat on you. ("Oh ,dear. I wonder what he's doing. Why does he go out with those girls??")
Isn'tt it simply smarter and downright considerate and classier to avoid the situation ENTIRELY and simply say, "No thanks. Unless my husband or BF comes along. He doesn't feel it's proper, and neither do I."

And a woman who is shoving your nose in it, is not LTR material. This is EXTORTION. It is a Passive?Aggressive maneuever. If you give in, you lose. If you put your foot down, and say NO, you lose.
SO the idea is FIND a GOOD Woman who doesn';t even consider this an option. And that, my friend, is the one you stick to. Becasue she VALUES YOU. YOU give her what she NEEDS. NOT her "guy friends".
And she is HAPPY with you. Just you.
She's an AW, who will ignore virtues such as fidelity and loyalty to one man for the sake of a Goddamn friend, NOT her Man!

A firend, can in NO WAY, EVER EVER be "more important" than her life partner.
Plain and simple.

TruthHurts

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fela Kuti said:
When she asked me, "do you really allow me to go? because I don't want your mouth says one thing but your heart says another." I answered: "of course. I don't want to be jealous because to be jealous is to be insecure." She said: "yeah, I guess you're right! I didn't think of it before."
Brave man dont say I am brave... Man's man dont say "I am a mans man"... person not scared doesnt say "I am not scared".... Good girls dont say "I am a good girl" ... i.e. they are, and dont need to say it,

in other words... the fact that you had to say it, means to some extant u are jelous.. a man that dont give a fck, would never say anything, he would just keep on watching monday night football hahah.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah the real question......

You want to know if you should be worried don't you?

I know I hear it in your posts.

Want to know where you sit? Let her go out with said friend. Ask her how it went, but don't ask anymore questions!!!! Don't ask what they did. Very important..

YOU ARE SETTING THE BAR HERE! Set it Low.

Call Girl friends of yours set something up and hang out. DON'T ask permission!

Don't invite her.

DON'T TALK ABOUT WHAT HAPPEND!!!!

Remember the BAR?

Here is how it all comes together.

PROJECTION!

She will confess everything she did by doing one very, very, very simple uncontrollable subconscious reflex.

She will project. (Guys, we are worse at this and that is why you should read this backwards and learn how not to project)

Since you set the bar so low she has just enough room to ask one question:
"How did it go"?
(Being a girl she will ask more, but listen to her questions: ok questions did you have fun? Bad question: Did you %*%& her?)

See if she starts to get a bit irate and starts implying that you messed around than she is projecting. She is confessing a guilty subconscious by projecting her guilt (either desires or actual actions).

If she doesn't ask any questions be alarmed as well. If she uses this to start a fight and makes it seem like you f'd up, be alarmed.

IF she doesn’t care and asks how it went and did you have fun ...

Your ok.

God you have to love the "Tell All" Nature of the Subconscious.

Fela Kuti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TruthHurts said:
Brave man dont say I am brave... Man's man dont say "I am a mans man"... person not scared doesnt say "I am not scared".... Good girls dont say "I am a good girl" ... i.e. they are, and dont need to say it,

in other words... the fact that you had to say it, means to some extant u are jelous.. a man that dont give a fck, would never say anything, he would just keep on watching monday night football hahah.
you really got me, dude.

Rudy_TubeSteak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a lot of female friends which are also very close. Some are in relationships and some aren't. Nearly all of them have no attraction or tension between us. But I hang out with them because they're cool to hang out with and have a healthy balance between having many friends.

Although I know I wouldn't jump the barrier of friendship I have seen dodgy things in my past. I know I am a good guy to know whether what we do will make the girl's bf to be jealous so I don't give them the reason to be insecure and cut down on all the affectionate stuff friends do sometimes. I am a good friend to realise their relationship is somewhat important and would not fuel the fire if insecurity ever pops up. If I have to invite a female friend over I would certain make sure that her bf is also allowed to come over so that he feels more secure and knows that my friendship with her is PURELY platonic friendship. Then I can be friends with him too and therefore have his support over our friendship.

BUUUUUT....i know I am a rare friend..many guys out there pretend to be real friend and have this attitude that says "I know that I am a better man than her bf so I will show her how good I am and she will leave him for me". If they are a real friend they will SURELY be considerate and take into account how much pressure they are putting into someone's relationship.

In my relationship I am certainly considerate and classier to avoid the situation that could jeopardise my relationship and cause my gf grief. I have plenty of other friends I wouldnt sacrifice my relationship for the sake of a chick friend I am not even close to or that important. I know I can get girls in and out of an LTR. And I know I could fall into temptation which is why I don't even give myself that margin or chance to do the wrong thing. It is not worth it. Don't think girls do not fall into temptation if they were given enough slack. Only go out with girls who do not take a single step against you even if it is a small one.

Fela Kuti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
okay, i trust her, but it just doesn't seem right to me that he still hangs out with her male friend. there's this one long time guy friend who asks her to movies and all that. should i tell her to stop hanging out with him? because i'm feeling uncomfortable here.

iamagirl

Banned
Reaction score
Fela Kuti said:
okay, i trust her, but it just doesn't seem right to me that he still hangs out with her male friend. there's this one long time guy friend who asks her to movies and all that. should i tell her to stop hanging out with him? because i'm feeling uncomfortable here.
if you try to make her choose between an old friend and you, you will lose. you will also look like a control freak. if you're not comfortable, find a new girlfriend.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fela Kuti said:
Dont listen to above post please..... IF it bothers you so much then tell her to stop otherwise let her go it's up to you really JUST remember to NEVER I mean NEVER let her go to a movie with Muscle!!! You have been warned.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fela Kuti said:
exactly my thought.
lol tell that to the girl who called her fiance from my house and told him that she was going to spend the night b/c she was too drunk to drive home.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this bullsh1t has been dragged on for 4 months....fvck that sh1t man

do somethign about it, stop diddling around

trojanman88

Banned
Reaction score
Reminds me of this time that I had this asian *****. My friend ****ed her and they were **** budys. So like she got a boyfriend at the time so she told him that this was her last time with him and they can't be ****ing all time. So he ****s her and gets head from her.Later on that weak I find out who her boyfriend is because she was picking me up after she left her boyfriends and I spotted her car up the rode from my window lol. And saw that her boyfriend lived right up the road from me...So she is in there wit his family and probably kissing him and ****. So like I get picked up we thought it was funny that he lived so close. So what ended up happening was I gamed her and got her too hang with me all the time (she had a car and didn't) and like her boyfriend would send text messages like " i don't see why you two have to hang alone." And she would basically show me these while she is under my arm at the movies and basically tell me hes *****. But like anyway I realized that to truly get her is to make her truly believe that I wasn't trying to game her, while getting kino, and thats what I did whenever I got the chance. So like she is telling everyone that we don't like each other and she truly believes that ****, while everyone knows that something going on lol. Like even her mom, but she would convince her mom for me that i'm not trying to game that i'm a cool guy. So like i'm damn near sleeping in her bed with her and her pops woulnd't say anything he would just go in his room and shake his head lol... So she started always sending me these texts like " your just a really cool guy". That's when I knew I had, and I asked her out and told her she couldn't hang out with any other guys including my friend or her now x boyfriend anymore. And like she inventually started asking me for anal, and **** but I never got to **** her cuz I moved off to college in another city and I dumped her. But yeah the moral is that any guy at anytime can pull a girl if he can pull off kino. So no I wouldn't let her hang with her boyfriend/friend ! plus heres another story

Like I had this girl I went out with for three months and like she was a fine a as *****. But she was like your girlfriend and the previous girl I was talking about, being that she hung out with alot of guys. So anyway I ****ed her like three times whem my parents went out of town, cuz she spent the night. And like, the next day she called me but I got off the phone fast and that was the last time a had her as my girlfriend. Like three days later I had my buddy over and we were looking at myspace, and I noticed there was another dude in her background (he was a crip, and she was a blood so that was wierd) so thats how I found out that I was done and I wasn't even in her top 16 anymore and the buddy I was with was (which I found wierd). And she had this whole little think about there about me saying I was imature little buy and thanking the guy for saving her. LOL and it was just crazy cuz she wouldn't even talk to me after that to explain what happened. Even to this day like if I see her ass she won't speak like shes afraid or something and shes just a ***** man. But yeah that **** could happen to you, cuz like me I let her hang around with guy buddy's.

drumerdud

Don Juan
Reaction score
trojanman88 said:
Reminds me of this time that I had this asian *****. My friend ****ed her and they were **** budys. So like she got a boyfriend at the time so she told him that this was her last time with him and they can't be ****ing all time. So he ****s her and gets head from her.Later on that weak I find out who her boyfriend is because she was picking me up after she left her boyfriends and I spotted her car up the rode from my window lol. And saw that her boyfriend lived right up the road from me...So she is in there wit his family and probably kissing him and ****. So like I get picked up we thought it was funny that he lived so close. So what ended up happening was I gamed her and got her too hang with me all the time (she had a car and didn't) and like her boyfriend would send text messages like " i don't see why you two have to hang alone." And she would basically show me these while she is under my arm at the movies and basically tell me hes *****. But like anyway I realized that to truly get her is to make her truly believe that I wasn't trying to game her, while getting kino, and thats what I did whenever I got the chance. So like she is telling everyone that we don't like each other and she truly believes that ****, while everyone knows that something going on lol. Like even her mom, but she would convince her mom for me that i'm not trying to game that i'm a cool guy. So like i'm damn near sleeping in her bed with her and her pops woulnd't say anything he would just go in his room and shake his head lol... So she started always sending me these texts like " your just a really cool guy". That's when I knew I had, and I asked her out and told her she couldn't hang out with any other guys including my friend or her now x boyfriend anymore. And like she inventually started asking me for anal, and **** but I never got to **** her cuz I moved off to college in another city and I dumped her. But yeah the moral is that any guy at anytime can pull a girl if he can pull off kino. So no I wouldn't let her hang with her boyfriend/friend ! plus heres another story

Like I had this girl I went out with for three months and like she was a fine a as *****. But she was like your girlfriend and the previous girl I was talking about, being that she hung out with alot of guys. So anyway I ****ed her like three times whem my parents went out of town, cuz she spent the night. And like, the next day she called me but I got off the phone fast and that was the last time a had her as my girlfriend. Like three days later I had my buddy over and we were looking at myspace, and I noticed there was another dude in her background (he was a crip, and she was a blood so that was wierd) so thats how I found out that I was done and I wasn't even in her top 16 anymore and the buddy I was with was (which I found wierd). And she had this whole little think about there about me saying I was imature little buy and thanking the guy for saving her. LOL and it was just crazy cuz she wouldn't even talk to me after that to explain what happened. Even to this day like if I see her ass she won't speak like shes afraid or something and shes just a ***** man. But yeah that **** could happen to you, cuz like me I let her hang around with guy buddy's.

SO!! Like, **** dude, can u like stop like, saying "like and ****" so many times, coz like its like hard to understand, like, u. Repost it man, its a pain to read what u just posted

Fela Kuti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
iamagirl said:
if you try to make her choose between an old friend and you, you will lose. you will also look like a control freak. if you're not comfortable, find a new girlfriend.
in the end, he chose me. because last night she didn't have any problem when i told her my concern. you're wrong.