Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GF and her 'hot' co-worker

thursday

Don Juan
Reaction score
When your long term girlfriend (who says she loves you regularly) openly talks (on several different occassions) about how hot some guy she works with is, and how work is easier because he was is so hot, young and handsome... what is the appropriate response? :trouble:

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thursday said:
Bit of an overreaction, don't you think? I have been going out with her for over a year.
you cant be serious. Shes basically telling you to your face that hes so hot in other words, id suck him off. Come on man, Shes slapping you in the face.

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thursday said:
Bit of an overreaction, don't you think? I have been going out with her for over a year.

Girls talk to their girlfriends about 'hot' guys, so you have to ask yourself why is she telling me this so openly?

Mainly, its just completely disrepectful.

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
thursday said:
When your long term girlfriend (who says she loves you regularly) openly talks (on several different occassions) about how hot some guy she works with is, and how work is easier because he was is so hot, young and handsome... what is the appropriate response? :trouble:

You too could be hot and handsome. Appropriate response is to become hot and handsome..

Goodbye is not appropriate, unless you are already hot and handsome. Instead start seeing other women and talk about how hot they are in bed with you.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she sees you as hot too, then there's no problem with it. But if she hasn't openly said that you are hot too, I'd kick her to the curb right now: shes talking to you as if you were LJBF'ded

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
My ex LTR would constantly point out hot chicks and ask me what I thought of them, for her it was a women thing, comparison and puttin herself up on a pedastool.

I wouldn't have a problem with the shoe being on the other foot. However are you confident in yourself and your relationship or are you her whipping boy, that is what will define why she is doing what she is doing.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Monkey said:
QFT.

She's basically testing you and if you fail the test she will make it out when she dumps you that she only always viewed you as a friend and that your relationship was a mistake lol.

To win this one absolutely you have to dump her now, dump her first and then you have the power and if you want her in the future she may be yours again.

To win this one and possibly keep her if that is your goal just ignore her talking about this other guy and maybe start bringing up hot girls you see whether they are real or made up by you doesn't matter.

You have to match her tension for your own tension and what that means is don't let her think she has you locked down.

She has to think you are a desireable man to other women and that if she acts up you'll have no problem whatsoever starting off with someone new.

Sadly when you don't do something like this in a relationship the chick can start to get bored and then her eye begins to wander to that perceived big better deal.

thursday

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i'm hardly going to dump her after nearly a year together, in what has otherwise been a great relationship, just because of this one incident.

Surely a better response would be:

"well, at least I know I don't have be reserved about meeting hot women now!"

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
thursday said:
"well, at least I know I don't have be reserved about meeting hot women now!"

She knows you can't.. Otherwise she wouldn't wipe the floor with you. But she did, becuase it's safe to do with you. You make a great douche.

hell695

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you had great relationship dont outright dump but confront her about it and dont back down even if she says ur bein jealous

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WRONG it's just a shiit test so instead of taking crappy advice from these trolls, simply play the game back. Start talking about other hot girls you see or come in contact with and show her that "you still got it" overacting and having a talk about a simple comment will make you come off as afc and she will start to see this hot co worker as a fukable hot co worker.

betterthandead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh, she's trying to get a *rise* out of you. If a girl is going to cheat she will be discreet. Just tell her "Sure, why don't you go on a date with him on next weekend, I think I'm gonna take care of my personal stuff"

Challenge her back.

Guys by no means is this disrespect coming from her, she wants to get a reaction and threw this into the mix, play it smooth and be true to yourself

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So she probably feels the relationship is going stale and wants to inject some drama into it and give this guy a rise.

Hardly a loving thing to do is it?

Personaly I simply wouldn't stand for such pitiful games, it IS a red flag, its IS disrespectful and overall a pretty good sign the relationship has run its course.

Relationships are built on mutual respect, how can you respect someone who tries to get a rise out of you for their own pleasure?

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had the same situation with my girl. It could go many ways. First of all she wants to see your reaction whether you'll get mad, jealous or not give a sh*t. Since you say you two are in a good relationship chances are she wants to see you jealous because for her that shows that you care about her.

Remember always show that you're not afraid to walk away. So to handle this you have to act like you don't care and show her that you can find another girl anytime you want but at the same time showing a lil jealousy. This is not an afc move at all and even if it is this is the way to go if you want to keep her.

Just be like, are you trying to make me jealous?

Then see her reaction..

You have to say that with a lot of confidence showing her that you know that she knows that you're hotter than anyone else.

After that you call her up on how disrespectful she is to you by showing her how much respect you have for her!

You tell her, I never say things like that to you because I care about you and I never like hurting you or putting you down because that's how important you are to me.

This is where you open your eyes wide and see if this relationship is really good like you say it is.

Now right there I'm telling you the secret of how you can make a girl crazy for you! You have to show her how much love and fun your next girlfriend will get if she walks away on you and trust me she will not let you go!~

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing you want to worry about is when she STOPS talking about this hot guy. Sometimes a girl will talk your ear off about some guy that she works with and how cool he is. Then, after awhile you notice she doesnt mention him anymore... Why would that be? Cause she probably fvcked him. So, what you should say to her next time she brings him up: "You know, I don't give a sh!t about some guy at your work. Save it for your girlfriends. But, if you want to bring him up some more I'll just end this relationship right now and you can have him." Maybe, that is a little too much. You just need to communicate with her that you don't like or care to hear about how "hot" some guy is. I would just try to ignore it though and change the subject.

betterthandead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Monkey said:
So she probably feels the relationship is going stale and wants to inject some drama into it and give this guy a rise.

Hardly a loving thing to do is it?

Personaly I simply wouldn't stand for such pitiful games, it IS a red flag, its IS disrespectful and overall a pretty good sign the relationship has run its course.

Relationships are built on mutual respect, how can you respect someone who tries to get a rise out of you for their own pleasure?
I think you need to get some lessons about gender dynamics cause all I know is if women acted like men and behave like them, there'd be no sosuave.com nor a reason to get all befuddled from their behaviors.