Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

getting with a girl from the past

frusciante1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey what is the best way you guys would suggest going about trying to get with a girl who was interested with you a few years ago who lost interest but still remains in contact with you?

there was this hb9 i went out with for a short time about 2 years ago, i ended up being really afc with her (i didnt know what i was doing back then) and of course she lost interest, in fact to the point where she probably hated me. i tried to get back on her good side for a while but never could. I realized i had to stop the bullsh!t so i just forgot all about her for the past year or so. thing is, she still calls me every like couple months (i never call her) and usually i break plans with her for fear of getting my oneitis back. however, i still find myself fantasizing about her in a completly sexual way, not in a oneitis kind of way. so im wondering what you guys think would be the best approach to fukc her? I should mention that she is known for being pretty easy and she used to have VERY high interest in me before I fukced up

Nasman

Banned
Reaction score
Ok dude here is the thing. the old saying goes you never have a 2nd chance to make a first impression. And this is pretty true.

There were 2 girls that I was so close to banging I did everything with them except fvck them. I acted afc and screwed everything up.

One was HB 9.5 and one was 9.0. The thing is 9.5 also calls me once in a while but she has a boyfriend. But she flirts and gives me a lot of IOI. But for some reason when I try to get her alone to bang her she flakes on me. So I don't think she would fvck me. Unless her boyfriend screws her over.

The HB 9.0 is now working with me. she also has a boyfriend and flirts with me like crazy. The way I blew it with her was. I had her in my room and was getting a hand job from her, I had her butt naked. And then I told her to suck my ****.

And she just gave me a dirty look and put her clothes back on. She said I can;t believe u said this to me. So I was like ok let me take you home. The next day she called and apologized.

So we went out on a few more dates, and told me she would only sleep with me if I made her my GF. I didn't want to do this so I didn't. 2 weeks later she wanted to go to las vegas and I acted like an AFC and we stopped talking to each other for a while.

this girl flirts with me like crazy. But when I try to talk to her to get her to go out with me she also flakes on me.

Bottom line is it is probably going to be pretty tough. Don't call her and let her call u. When she does ask her out and have some drinks. this will loosen her and u up. tell her how much you have changed. Develop kino and go for the kill.

Once u blow it with a braud that u havent fvcked from my experience it is hard to get them to want u again. but its possible.:up:

frusciante1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea man the same thing sorta happens with me in that she calls me once in a while but in the rare occasion that I tell her I want to hang out she flakes on me somehow. however there have been times when I flaked on her too so I dont know. I'm gonna try but if it doesnt work out whatever, theres plenty of others. Any other advice from anyone?

asdfghjkl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, i think it depends on how you messed it up. Did you just stop talking to her, or was there some sort of fight or something? Cause if you just stopped contact with her, i think there is still a good chance she might be attracted to you.

I have a theory that if you can get a girl attracted to you, unless you do something seriously wrong, she will always be attracted to you even after you break contact. This theory has just come from my experiences. I, like you, let some HB's slip away because of me being an AFC. However, once i started learning i decided to go after a few of the hottest ones again and got some pretty good results.

I say play it cool, try to set up a date, but dont put any pressure on yourself about it.