Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting Used!

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This happened to a friend of mine. Here is what HE told me.

Background: This girl is an HB9, She is the hottest girl in school. Now, she was going out with this kid for 3 years. They just broke up. Her wrote her a note the day before or that day I dont remember and told her he's not interested in this one girl and he still loves her blah blah blah...

Now, My friend always walks with her so he can try and mack her. So she say's to him "Come with me for a second" and little did he know she's waiting for her ex to come out of class. She watches her ex come out and give a kiss to the girl that he said he wasnt interested in. So starts yelling at him "HaHa, I caught you!!" infront of everyone.

While she's saying that, she puts her leg over my friends and hugs him.

Now, What would you do in this situation?

My first reaction would to push her away and not let her use me to make her ex jealous.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
There is good material that you can read up on,i highly reccomend it basically changed my whole life around.It's called the:

"Tao of Archie"

& another good book that a NO TRUE DJ CAN LIVE WITHOUT :

" 48 Laws of Jug-Head"

Lol,Your boy should have some pride and some common sense.

LilKid

Don Juan
Reaction score
first off, stop pretending to be your friend, we all know that your friend is you :p

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LilKid
first off, stop pretending to be your friend, we all know that your friend is you :p
I knew someone was going to say that.

I am lucky enough to not be my friend.

Here's What I did to this chick today.

She was tying her shoe and I pushed her from behind. She didnt fall but hit her knee. So I'm walking to class with her and my friend(different AFC) says "Damn youre so hot" to this girl and I'm like "Thanks man, I know" Then she's like "shut up" to me and hits me on the arm. Then were walking to class and she hits me on the arm and slaps me on the chest about 6 times. Then I go up to put my arm over her head and I accidently hit her on the head with my elbow. She's grabbing her head and laughing and I grab her head and put it on my chest. I keep my arm around her for the rest of the walk.