Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting Turned Down Never Felt so Good

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm gonna share a story with you. I'm 20, I've been coming to this site since I was about 17, but I haven't really been applying any of the principles until just recently.

I met this girl in the cafeteria this week, a solid 7/10, real good personality. I got her phone number, and she came over to my apartment to watch a movie tonight.

When the movie was over, I went in to kiss her. She said no, and I learned something in the process. I learned that getting rejected is the price of doing business with women. Not every girl I meet is going to have good taste in men, and not every girl is going to be head over heels in love with me. And that's fine with me.

The fact that I didn't get laid, or whatever, tonight, serves as a learning lesson for me. I used to work at a telephone interviewing company, and if I would have given up after the first time I got turned down, I would have never made any money. Tonight, I saved two things:

1. Any money I would have spent on dates with this girl, and
2. Any time I could have spent picking up other women.

If you're afraid to lose, you can never win. Tonight, I risked losing this girl, and I probably did. But it doesn't concern me. Women are everywhere. If I would have been afraid to kiss this girl, I would have lost her anyway. If she wants to call me, then she can, and I'll show her the time of her life. And if shes doesn't, I really didn't lose anything anyway. I lost an hour of my life, and that's pretty insignicant. The fact that she didn't choose to kiss me teaches me that I can't expect every woman in the world to be head over heels for me. So I see this "rejection" as the part of doing business with women. So my lesson to you is, don't be afraid to lose. I lost tonight, and I've never felt better about it.

Good night.

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well yeah you should always keep trying but you have to know when to make a move. You can usually tell if shes feeling you or not. Don't try to make out with every girl everytime you go out with them. You should know when to by her body language and by the way she is acting. You can ruin potential hooking up because you don't know when to make the move.

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations on your getting turned down by this HB7, if you are not a legendary PUA, at least your honest.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
young_gun said:
Hey guys, I'm gonna share a story with you. I'm 20, I've been coming to this site since I was about 17, but I haven't really been applying any of the principles until just recently.

I met this girl in the cafeteria this week, a solid 7/10, real good personality. I got her phone number, and she came over to my apartment to watch a movie tonight.

When the movie was over, I went in to kiss her. She said no, and I learned something in the process. I learned that getting rejected is the price of doing business with women. Not every girl I meet is going to have good taste in men, and not every girl is going to be head over heels in love with me. And that's fine with me.

The fact that I didn't get laid, or whatever, tonight, serves as a learning lesson for me. I used to work at a telephone interviewing company, and if I would have given up after the first time I got turned down, I would have never made any money. Tonight, I saved two things:

1. Any money I would have spent on dates with this girl, and
2. Any time I could have spent picking up other women.

If you're afraid to lose, you can never win. Tonight, I risked losing this girl, and I probably did. But it doesn't concern me. Women are everywhere. If I would have been afraid to kiss this girl, I would have lost her anyway. If she wants to call me, then she can, and I'll show her the time of her life. And if shes doesn't, I really didn't lose anything anyway. I lost an hour of my life, and that's pretty insignicant. The fact that she didn't choose to kiss me teaches me that I can't expect every woman in the world to be head over heels for me. So I see this "rejection" as the part of doing business with women. So my lesson to you is, don't be afraid to lose. I lost tonight, and I've never felt better about it.

Good night.
:up:
your two reasons are really spot on

many AFCs and even some djs in the making would do well to learn them

Prof

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, this one's pretty good, I got to admit. I'm sad I didn't write it myself ;)

The funny thing is the more I realize this lesson, the funnier womens' rejections of me become. I mean if you don't give a **** whether the girl rejects you or not (and you shouldn't, unless you're married to her and haven't had any in a month), then how poorly she treats you when she does (they can tend to act like they're trying to offend you, and they are) becomes downright funny.

Reaction score
Hey young bloods, you are taking this getting-girls stuff too seriously - just because she didn't kiss you doesn't mean she rejected you!!! She accepted your invitation to come over - this is a good sign -- is every girl suppose to have intimate encounters with you on the first encounter??? Who said so?? Relax - and have fun with this, this, cat and mouse game!!!!

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya, it does sound like you foxused a bit too much on getting laid, the girl probly sensed that...

A girl won't come over to your place without being at least moderately attracted/interested...

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i wouldnt ask to hang out again with a girl who rejected a move unless she called me up a week later to give another chance. the ball is in her court now. sure it's a cat and mouse game. meaning its her turn now