Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting togheter tonight

jlujan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am going to see my girlfriend tonight at 6pm, i think i am getting the axe, let me first explain the backround to this story:

I knew her since highschool, we where friends and thats it, we met about a month ago and she initiated contact with me, told me she liked me a lot, talked about a possible future, introduced me to her parents, and stuff like that, i really liked this girl, even do i felt she was going too fast at the start. Anyways, we went out and truly felt like we had found an incredible relationship, i opened my heart and all that and everything seemed to be fine, we hold hands, hugged, and pretty much everything except kissing. This past Thursday ( i saw her Wednsday), i started calling her and i got the feeling she was not as enthusiastic as before, so i call Friday even do i was busy at work, i also got the feeling she was a little cold, on Saturday, i call her in the morning to see what was up, she told me to call her later on tonight to see, so i call her back later and shes like, lets see each other tomorrow, and i was pissed off, i am like, look, i am making an effort to call like an idiot here, at the very least, tell me you dont feel like seeing me so i can stop making a fool of myself.

Sunday i call and shes like "i am working", lets see each other tomorrow, and i am like really mad and shes like, "why are you so cold to me, why are you treating me like this?" so i am like theres no problem, we need to talk, so we hang up, later on, i am making a BBQ at my place, so i call her to mend the problems and invite her over, she tells me shes going to be here and never makes it.

This morning i call, and shes like "sorry, i felt sleep" and i am like look, we know each other from Highschool, before anything we are friends, why dont you tell me whats goin on? so shes like we need to talk, and i agree, so we are going to meet each other at 6 pm and want to get feedback from you guys to handle the situation, i like her and wish i could be with her, but i dont want to make a fool of myself, and i am not about to beg.

Advice is what i need.

Reaction score
+1 for what Lost in Translation says. Break up with her. Do it quick, make it clean. BTW, yes she is a flake, but I also think she was testing you & you failed. Do a search on "testing," there are many threads about the ways in which women test men.

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the above posts. Here's a story that I'd like to share wit hyou.

When a hunter looks for prey to kill to eat for dinner. He will target the animal and try to kill it. If it runs away and hides, he'll attempt to try to kill it again.

Success should come at the second killing.

If it doesn't happen, the hunter goes off to another area to get an alternate chance to kill a prey that's easier to kill or he just goes back home and gathers non-meaty food and prepares for the next hunt.

However, there are some hunters out there that believe that being persistant matters, so this same hunter who didn't get any kills keeps trying to hunt this animal. After 6-7 tries he is all the way deep into an area where he's lost and the sun isn't shining, and it's dark. He later dies of starvation because he wasted all that time trying to hunt for something that kept running away.

BTW, Girls who are interested in a guy will try not to make excuses or even test a guy. Test or not, you shouldn't put up with it.

jlujan

Don Juan
Reaction score
So your telling me its done, best thing i can do is to cut my loses and run for the hills? i know this girl, she lives near my house, and i know her family.

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gathers non-meaty food...

Never heard vegetables called that. (or in this case mastrubation)

Yeah, you're probably done. You failed by calling her every day for a week. I havent called my girl in over two weeks, she calls me. Well, I call her to come pick me up, but thats it.

See? I rarely initiate phone calls and I get free rides. THats how things are supposed to be.

Learn from this, don't call so damn much.

jlujan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Big Eee Zee
gathers non-meaty food...

Never heard vegetables called that. (or in this case mastrubation)

Yeah, you're probably done. You failed by calling her every day for a week. I havent called my girl in over two weeks, she calls me. Well, I call her to come pick me up, but thats it.

See? I rarely initiate phone calls and I get free rides. THats how things are supposed to be.

Learn from this, don't call so damn much.
The interesting thing is, i usually always have women eating out of my hand, they call me, they beg me, and i eventually get bored and leave them, i have a trail of ex girlfriends who would love to get back with me, i dont want to get all sentimental and ****, but my mother died a few years ago, and i was left to take care of 2 of my youngest brothers, i am 32 now. Anyways, since i suddenly ended up with a huge responsability, i never really mourned my mother, and now that i have met a woman i truly like and truly feel i can love, i am freaking out, i am like, what if i lose her too?

I know this is not stuff for this board, but i guess i am figuring out that i have something i need to deal with.

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no, I feel you. My mother is sick, and from the little bits I hear, she may only have months left. Thats a lot for an 18 year old to handle. So I can see how this bothers you.

jlujan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Big Eee Zee
no, I feel you. My mother is sick, and from the little bits I hear, she may only have months left. Thats a lot for an 18 year old to handle. So I can see how this bothers you.
Sorry to hear about that, dont make the same mistake i made, dont hide your sorrow and pain, it will come back and hunt you in the future.

jlujan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, i went with my gut and talked to her, she told me she understood and now feels closer to me, we made plans for a short vacation next week.

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jlujan
Well, i went with my gut and talked to her, she told me she understood and now feels closer to me, we made plans for a short vacation next week.
As in you broke up? Or are still going out?